Become a Patron!

15 Days and Counting, Still not shipped

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I sent our customer service a screenshot about your post.:p. We will do a better job and thanks so much for your understanding. @killedby

killedby

Member For 4 Years
Thank you @Gina hope they will do much better in future days...If they can add ''change/cancel'' order options in the software after creating the orders people can make the changes by them selfs, just advising cause your advice to not sign the package and returning to wait and get a refund and create another order and waiting to get again :) well that is not a suitable solution :) because it takes like 3 months waiting at least at this order, also i have some other items in the same package i need, anyway hope u have a good week and take care...

krashkrieg

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
HI @Gina I didn't want to create a whole separate thread but since you resolved @killedby issue I would really like some answers please. I am now waiting 26 days with nothing more than a confirmation that you took my money on Sept 4th. To make matters worse, everything I ordered was on the 24hr page (or so I thought).
I sent an email to customer service this past Friday 8/25. I still haven't received a response. My order number is OHOXPMTWG

Please Advise
Regards

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
And I thought FT is slow (waited 3 months for one of my orders)! Definitely one place, I will not order from! I think, I'm not the only one feeling that way. Hope they go out of business soon, so no one else steps into this trap!

killedby

Member For 4 Years
HI @Gina I didn't want to create a whole separate thread but since you resolved @killedby issue I would really like some answers please. I am now waiting 26 days with nothing more than a confirmation that you took my money on Sept 4th. To make matters worse, everything I ordered was on the 24hr page (or so I thought).
I sent an email to customer service this past Friday 8/25. I still haven't received a response. My order number is OHOXPMTWG

Please Advise
Regards
just to remind :) my issue dosent resolved but at least shipped

krashkrieg

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Please Advise
Regards

This is total Bullshit, still no answer... WTF
No email answer either... F this place, I'll never order from them again ...

rolltidevaper

Still here! Just covered up with "life"
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
This is total Bullshit, still no answer... WTF
No email answer either... F this place, I'll never order from them again ...
Krash you probably won't get a response until next week. China is on some kind of national holiday until 10/6. Apparently the whole country shuts down!

killedby

Member For 4 Years
yep u have to wait also my orders not shipped waiting at china customs cause of national holiday :)

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So sorry for my late. Our customer service replyed your email.@krashkrieg

Slurve

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My order from 3fvape has been stuck at isc san francisco since sept. 15th. I tried contacting usps (tracking #LS060404909CN) only for them to tell me they don't know what happened. Maybe customs has it. Has anyone ever had a vape stuck in customs for 3 or more weeks? I tried sending messages to 3fvape when it was 10 days but so far they have not replied. This is my first order with 3fvape and so far it has not been a pleasant one.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My order from 3fvape has been stuck at isc san francisco since sept. 15th. I tried contacting usps (tracking #LS060404909CN) only for them to tell me they don't know what happened. Maybe customs has it. Has anyone ever had a vape stuck in customs for 3 or more weeks? I tried sending messages to 3fvape when it was 10 days but so far they have not replied. This is my first order with 3fvape and so far it has not been a pleasant one.

I've never had anything stuck in customs - but it doesn't sound good. Did you pay with Paypal? If so I'd dispute it now.

Slurve

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've never had anything stuck in customs - but it doesn't sound good. Did you pay with Paypal? If so I'd dispute it now.
Yeah, I was thinking about doing that. I think I will wait until it's had no activity for a month. I wonder if it had something to do with 3fvape's customs forms that flagged it or something.

I just want my vape

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, I was thinking about doing that. I think I will wait until it's had no activity for a month. I wonder if it had something to do with 3fvape's customs forms that flagged it or something.

I just want my vape

There's probably nothing 3F can do as it's out of their country. Just be sure you dont go outside Paypal's protection time - you might be getting close as they took awhile to ship it. If it's been in customs 3 weeks I suspect it's 'lost.'

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So after a short wait, thanks to @Gina I finally received my replacement RDA deck and now that the item works as intended I couldn't be happier.

If you are having issues with receiving your order or a replacement, I am pretty certain that Gina will help get it taken care of.
Again, thank you Gina for your assistance. Much appreciated!

Slurve

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
There's probably nothing 3F can do as it's out of their country. Just be sure you dont go outside Paypal's protection time - you might be getting close as they took awhile to ship it. If it's been in customs 3 weeks I suspect it's 'lost.'
I took your advice and opened a dispute with PayPal and 3fvape refunded my money immediately and finally emailed me back. They said it was sent back to them and through a glitch in their email did not see mine until today. Thank you for your advice, everything is resolved.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I took your advice and opened a dispute with PayPal and 3fvape refunded my money immediately and finally emailed me back. They said it was sent back to them and through a glitch in their email did not see mine until today. Thank you for your advice, everything is resolved.

Glad you got it solved! But, really - they didn't refund your money until you opened a dispute with Paypal? Hmmm...

Slurve

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Glad you got it solved! But, really - they didn't refund your money until you opened a dispute with Paypal? Hmmm...
Yeah, something sounds fishy. I just won't be ordering from them anymore. It was my first order from China that wasn't fasttech.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh my! I'm truly sorry to hear that... Personally I don't order anything outside the US, especially from China..
But I do hope things work out soon..

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk
I've ordered stuff from Europe and have never had any problems.

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ordered from them on the 1st (before realizing that they were on holiday from the 1st thru the 7th)... So obviously I was pissed when I found out the half of my order that was coming from USA wouldn't be shipped until today according to their site... It was, however, my own fault for not noticing the giant banner on their homepage before ordering. Oh well... I had tracking information for both halves of my order the day I ordered but nothing was being updated in them since they were on holiday... To my surprise, I go and look at tracking today and the half coming form USA is at my local PO and out for delivery and the other half has already started moving in China as well... I am very sorry they did not work out for all of you guys, but I am very happy that I did not have to deal with any mishaps (knock on wood).

VU Sponsors