"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
THis will be the list of members who voted to be on the list. Once i have 15 votes, i will plug em in to the randomizer and post the results

There were 18 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

Shipped to @Cruel-Phate by @Taver13 on 2/2/15
  1. @Cruel-Phate Castle Rock, CO Received 2/4/15
  2. X@anendeloflorien College Station, TX Received 2/10/15
  3. X@Diescum88 Thompsonville, MI Received 2/17/15
  4. X@Vaperjim Dallas, TX Received 2/24/15
  5. X@Faust Monroe, GA Received 2/27/15
  6. X@BenJammin Evansville, IN Received 3/6/15
  7. X@Pauly Walnuts pittsburg, PA Received
  8. @Sigmardin Neenah, WI Received 3/17/15
  9. X@Shawn.freeman50 oakham, MA Received 3/26/2014
  10. @Bambua Arlington Heights, IL Received 3/30/15
  11. X@Geauxst Baton Rouge, LA
  12. X@Lighty269 Bellbrook, OH
  13. @Heather Canastota, NY
  14. X@RZAwora Dagsboro, DE
  15. X@Taver13 Farmingdale, NY
  16. X@MOMABEAR St Francisville, LA
  17. X@dred Houston, TX
  18. X@Donald Bickers Ft. Madison, IA
Hello fellow vapers. My name is Rob, and my wife and i have been vaping for a while and off the stinkies. We are firm believers in the pif mentality, and have done a few on facebook. I have seen how well they go over here, so i figured to start one! Here are the rules, pretty much like every other pif box done on the forum.

- By agreeing to the box, you are agreeing that you are 19 or older and reside in the US.

*************- So,in order so speed up the process of getting the box to the next person, prior to the start of the box, i would ask everone to message their address to @RZAwora. He is going to message everone the address of the person in line for the box after them. this will cut down on the time it takes to get a response with the address. when the box gets to the last person, i would like it sent back to me so i can use whats left to start another box, i would like to keep this going as long as possible! *******************
- please write down what you take and what you put in and ( If you would like) any info about yourself in the note pad that I will include. * please post a pic of what you take and put in on this thread so everybody can see all the good stuff that's in the box*
- remember to put any eliquid into a ziploc bag and clearly mark bottles with nic level, flavor ect. If not already marked. This also applies to wire or anything else that NEEDS proper labeling.
- you have 2 business days to get the box back out (weekends / holidays don't count). please be respectful of everyone and don't hold the box hostage.
- Once box 1 gets too big/heavy/expensive to ship please send it to me so i can split into a second box.

(stole that part from @DeathMetal03 thanks man)

also, to start, i would like everyone on the list to send one item or more to start the box so the first person on the box dosent get el shafto!

if anyone would like to help me admin on this message me

this will be a smaller size box, only 15 people so it dosent get out of hand, order done on randomizer. please vote to be put on the list, have fun everyone and happy vaping

***** @Heather has been added as an admin*****
***** @RZAwora added as admin*****
I
I voted whats the next step I have tons of juice that I don't use and some other doodads thanx in advance

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
an appropriate pic for an appropriate nameView attachment 18270
de9a81ddb06ff605ac81c28b3d039203.jpg

Mines better

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
thats bwhat i did til i fugured lut what ik like, now i order what i use the most in bulk, those 4 oz bottles are only 8 bucks, kind of a no brainer

eight bucks...where you buy those at, that's not bad price if it was only eight bucks, guess I really need to know first what I actually like lol

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not everyone can get in. It's been going in and out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just saw it was up on mod envy. Hey y'all.

T

Taver13

Is it yummy.

takes a bit to heat up, but once you got the coil and atty warmed up it goes quicker, hot, but yummy, drains batteries at 10% per pull. i could probobly go well into the 200w range with it. very impractical

and no, zero warning,

T

Taver13

I don't support autism speaks just liked the picture. We have had many light bulb moments and I thought it was cool. I didn't mean to upset anyone...

no no one is upset, i was just wondering if you know what they are really about, i wish my wife was down here right now to explain she knows the deal better than me

T

Taver13

they are pretty shitty, the dont want to help people with autism, they want to eradicate it because they say autistic people are a burden to society. only 4% of their money goes to help families of autistic people. 19% goes to salaries, and 44 goes to advertising. they dont have one single autistic person on their staff, and are one of the only groups that does not employ people with the dissability they are supposed to be helping. also their leader said he would kill his own autistic son if it wouldnt upset his "normal" daughter

VU Sponsors