Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
they put me on the first list,,,,after last nights little episode,,,wonder how that happened :D:D
Lol..not true, you were on the second one. It doesn't really matter though, as the message was the same to all. I just added Taver13 at the end to CC him on what I was sending everyone.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And don't sweat last night, it was an honest mistake I made, just overlooked your name. Like I said, I know I would have felt and reacted the same way...like WTF! So, yeah, don't worry about it. We got it all fixed up now, and you're in for sure! ;)

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sounds good! I'll box up my initial contribution tonight and try and get it sent out tomorrow :)

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just saw it. I'll get it to post office too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well damn... I was thinking like a Monday post office run, guess I'll just have to go tonight when I get off work... If everyone else is getting it sent out this quickly, then I don't wanna be the slacker that's holding the box up :rolleyes:

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well damn... I was thinking like a Monday post office run, guess I'll just have to go tonight when I get off work... If everyone else is getting it sent out this quickly, then I don't wanna be the slacker that's holding the box up :rolleyes:
You're alright either way...I gave you plenty of time. It doesn't have to be tonight. I know mine will be going out tomorrow though. Whenever you have a chance, and no need for a special trip, just next time you're out and about.

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol it's a mile from my house... No biggie... just figured it would take people longer than this to get it all sent out... I really want this box to be at my house right now! lol

D

Donald Bickers

Lol it's a mile from my house... No biggie... just figured it would take people longer than this to get it all sent out... I really want this box to be at my house right now! lol
Righht now,,,,,hell I was thinkin yesterday:eek:

D

Donald Bickers

mzA1Ffl.jpg

all my shit ,,,,taken care of

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I started vaping a year ago. Went from a cig a like to a pro tank with ego batteries. Then went to a prover mini now onto a prover 3. I would love a box mod. I am interested in sub ohming. I bought a nautilus and a sub tank. I broke the sub tank glass in the first week. The provari will not work with the .5 coils. Which kinda sucks.
I have tons of juice because I am a member of zodist (juice subscription) plus a pro tank II that I never used. It was backup.
I can't wait to be a part of this!!!

Shawn.freeman50

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am going to post office at 4 .this is gonna be fun

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I started vaping a year ago. Went from a cig a like to a pro tank with ego batteries. Then went to a prover mini now onto a prover 3. I would love a box mod. I am interested in sub ohming. I bought a nautilus and a sub tank. I broke the sub tank glass in the first week. The provari will not work with the .5 coils. Which kinda sucks.
I have tons of juice because I am a member of zodist (juice subscription) plus a pro tank II that I never used. It was backup.
I can't wait to be a part of this!!!
My current coil is a sleeper 22g 7 wrap at .26 ohms. Very quick ramp up times and pretty decent flavor actually...

I'd also be interested in a box mod... curiosity is definitely starting to thrive about those!

T

Taver13

HEY EVERYONE! The list has been randomized, i will be replacing the list in the first post with the randomized names in a just a minute or two! this is going to be an epic box everyone! I would also like to publicly thank @RZAwora for all the help he is giving me maing this box happen. and thank you to all you guys for being so quick about getting the startup! once the box is ready to be packaged ill snap a pic of everything and send it on out!

T

Taver13

Anyone else feel like a little kid before Christmas...super excited lol. I was kinda apprehensive cuz I'm really new to vaping and don't have much cool stuff to gift except higher nic juice. Still getting my feet wet with it, but figure i would try it and see. I wanted to suggest that we could each post a little about ourselves and that way if the person that has the box has something special for the next person we know what they are into. Just a suggestion...
im actually including a notebook in the box to do just that! write what you took, put in and a bit about yourself if u want

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sweet! I got 6th place! A little bit of time for the box to build and come together, yet I don't have to wait forever! lol

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll pull out all my gear later today and make a list. Don't know if there's a price limit on what I should put in. Just figured, if there's good stuff in the box when I get it, I'll be sure to add something equally great. I don't really need much gear, so don't even know if I'll take anything for myself, but will always contribute. The whole concept is really cool. Thanks for setting this up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do you have any RDAs or Mods?

T

Taver13

im probobly gonna throw in two rdas and a protank or two, and whever else im not using at the time, possibly a genny that i highly modified:D the startup piece im putting in will be the nice surprise

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
im probobly gonna throw in two rdas and a protank or two, and whever else im not using at the time, possibly a genny that i highly modified:D the startup piece im putting in will be the nice surprise
2 RDAs at the beginning or when you get it? Cuz if it's when you get it that would suck for me :p

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
as soon as this box gets back to me at the end, i will be starting another one, although thats a couple months down the line....
I'd say give everyone the option that's still here and interested to join that box before opening up to everyone else... seeing as some of the stuff in that box might possibly already be theirs... Makes sense to me lol... just a random piece of my mind even though that could be June before that happens lol

T

Taver13

I'd say give everyone the option that's still here and interested to join that box before opening up to everyone else... seeing as some of the stuff in that box might possibly already be theirs... Makes sense to me lol... just a random piece of my mind even though that could be June before that happens lol
that was actually the plan!

L

Lighty269

I will be sending 2 New Orchid V4 to add to the box.

Also why not make a google spreadsheet to keep track of the goods?

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I will be sending 2 New Orchid V4 to add to the box.

Also why not make a google spreadsheet to keep track of the goods?
@Lighty269 you're welcome to do that, but honestly, unless you're going to do the work, I don't know that it would be successful, as I don't see everyone taking the time to fill it out.

L

Lighty269

@Lighty269 you're welcome to do that, but honestly, unless you're going to do the work, I don't know that it would be successful, as I don't see everyone taking the time to fill it out.

If it were a part of the terms, it helps keep track of the goods and track where it is. Just saying, I've seen it work before.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm working on typing up how everything is going to work regarding the contacting of people to make sure they are ready for the box, getting the address of where to send it to when you're done, etc. I should have it completed and up sometime tonight...if not, it'll be first thing in the morning.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If it were a part of the terms, it helps keep track of the goods and track where it is. Just saying, I've seen it work before.
Very true...I don't know, seems like overkill to me, but let others chime in. If there is an interest in it by others, and @Taver13 is up for it, let's do it! I'm open for options.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just question, do we have any vendors in the group or have we considered contacting any vendors for samples? If it's a dumb question then disregard, was just curious

T

Taver13

theres no vendors in here i know of, but i was actually going to go down to my local vape shop to see if they wanted to throw something in

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just question, do we have any vendors in the group or have we considered contacting any vendors for samples? If it's a dumb question then disregard, was just curious
Not sure if we have any vendors in here, don't think so, I don't know any well enough to get them to contribute. If you know of one, it wouldn't hurt to ask I guess. Also, @Thomas I don't think you need to send anything to @Taver13 as an initial contribution thingy since you will be first to get the box anyway.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh, OK, I have not received a list order yet so I was not aware, did I miss that somewhere?

Again, never mind, I am an idiot :)

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Taver13 updated the list in the first or second post. That is the order he got from plugging the list into random.org.

D

Donald Bickers

Sweet! I got 6th place! A little bit of time for the box to build and come together, yet I don't have to wait forever! lol
im last so I have to wait for a bit,,,,,,but you know what that means,,,,,,lots of goodies

D

Donald Bickers

Your last...I am first, should be interesting for sure. I don't have to ship twice :D
yea,I sent my stuff already,,,,if you take anything I put in let me know and I will let you know how it works
edit:everything I put in is brand new,,,,never used

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
here is what im sending in for the initial jumpstart
2nqbb04.jpg

5 empty 15ml eye dropper e-juice bottles for the DIY juicer out there
mljv4m.jpg

a pack of wick wire and orings no clue what for but never know when you need them for something
2s0bpub.jpg

Kangertech airflow control valve fits a protank 2/3 and aerotank (i have neither)
14b0u48.jpg

A neat carrying case for all your accessories (sorry items not included just to show how i had it set up... good for rebuild tools)
2upg412.jpg

This is what you get from the previous pic empty ( sorry wish i could spare the items)
11uj02q.jpg

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
P.s. thats just to start the box what ill be adding in once i receive the box im thinking noone will have and someone will like for sure ;-)

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
P.s. thats just to start the box what ill be adding in once i receive the box im thinking noone will have and someone will like for sure ;-)
Dang look at you! I'm so glad I finally got to be a part of one of these boxes! I've been waiting since I first discovered the PIF boxes! I can't wait to get the box! Hoping there's some gear in there for me when it gets here

T

Taver13

usually these boxes get so crazy there ends up at some point being one box for juice and one box for everything else

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So ... don't hate me. I don't work every day. But I am working every day through Sunday. Taking Sunday to celebrate my fathers birthday and see my GF, but I'd be working if I didn't have a family thing. Since the VTR I'm sending is at my GFs, worst case she'll bring it to my folks on Sunday and I'll get it moving Tuesday. Best case, when I talk to her tonight she may be able to pack and send on my behalf. The VTR is modified to accept an Aspire Nautilus Mini and it is coming without the iClear 30s 'cause I couldn't wish that on y'all in good conscience.

Edit: Good news ... my GF is gonna get it out on her lunch break tomorrow. I should have the tracking number tomorrow night.

Last edited:
T

Taver13

So ... don't hate me. I don't work every day. But I am working every day through Sunday. Taking Sunday to celebrate my fathers birthday and see my GF, but I'd be working if I didn't have a family thing. Since the VTR I'm sending is at my GFs, worst case she'll bring it to my folks on Sunday and I'll get it moving Tuesday. Best case, when I talk to her tonight she may be able to pack and send on my behalf. The VTR is modified to accept an Aspire Nautilus Mini and it is coming without the iClear 30s 'cause I couldn't wish that on y'all in good conscience.
its all good man all good

T

Taver13

EVERYONE I WOULD LIKE TO LIMIT THE WICKING MATERIALS TO ONLY THINGS THAT ARE NOT COTTON!!!

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
curious myself
Yeah, how come? I feel like cotton is a good thing to be in there for someone who might be running low. Saves them from having to place an order or what not. Doesn't matter either way to me though...up to you all.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I only use Japanese cotton but I would not mind trying readyxwick or something new and good

VU Sponsors