Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters
T

Taver13

@dred not really feelin the rose, way too tight a draw for my liking. i do however like that coil you put in it. im gonna give it another day of vaping and see iff i change my mind. the goblin kinda ruined me

D

Donald Bickers

@dred not really feelin the rose, way too tight a draw for my liking. i do however like that coil you put in it. im gonna give it another day of vaping and see iff i change my mind. the goblin kinda ruined me
how does the rose look to build on

D

Donald Bickers

I have a Kaiser I think is v4 that has a little more airflow than I like,,,,,or a fogger v4,same thing

D

Donald Bickers

aiuuCCx.jpg

Kaiser,on my stingray

T

Taver13

i just looked at the kaiser video, and its the same ceramic cup build deck as the rose. the rose has adjustable airflow too

D

Donald Bickers

yes it is,,,,one of the ears on the ceramic cup is broken but does not hurt the performance any

D

Donald Bickers

N1UVf0d.jpg

its not anything that messes with the way it works,,,,i have used it without the ceramic cup before

D

Donald Bickers

if you aren't interested ,,aint no biggy,,was just lookin at what I had close in value

D

Donald Bickers

what would you compare the airflow too, big airflow is important to my vape style
hell I don't know,,,,,its airy I know that,more than I like,,,,its a lot like the nautilus wide open
and its adjustable

T

Taver13

hmmm, thats not much airflow. im going to throw it in the box anyway, im sure youll find something laying around i might be interested in eventually

D

Donald Bickers

hmmm, thats not much airflow. im going to throw it in the box anyway, im sure youll find something laying around i might be interested in eventually
see,that how it is,some people like certain type of vapes and other people don't,,its cool man,,,,i have stuff in boxes,,,il look around and see what I have,got snow coming ,so you know what im gonna be doing the next few days

T

Taver13

see,that how it is,some people like certain type of vapes and other people don't,,its cool man,,,,i have stuff in boxes,,,il look around and see what I have,got snow coming ,so you know what im gonna be doing the next few days
yes i do, snow is a very well know entitiy to me as well

T

Taver13

Was looking inside and seems like it wouldn't be hard to build on
not at all, just havent gotten around to it, the insides are easy, i dont have the machinery to make nice boxes like that. i plan on making a wooded one

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

You talking about sex again? Moma going to have fun with that because it was funny :) Maybe it's just me, I have sick sense of humor :D

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
not at all, just havent gotten around to it, the insides are easy, i dont have the machinery to make nice boxes like that. i plan on making a wooded one
They sell kits for it, it's called a peeko. All 3d printed and shit, they sell it for like $80 or something like that

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Taver13, I get you on the airflow. Seems like I've let go of my smoking past and become a vaper in the past few months. I got the Roses in October and ran them daily through December. Since then I've used them maybe twice.

Since December: 1) I've moved away from tobacco flavored juices ... still got some, but just not drawn to them. 2) I've cut my nic from 36 mg/ml in early December to 12 and 6 mg/ml for the past couple buys. 3) Mixed sub ohm'g into my repertoire. And, 4) developed a basic appreciation for radically open draw devices.

I dunno if it's my Sub Tanks or my E grip, but my habit has changed more in the past two months than it did in the preceding 3 years. I just dropped my remaining Rose on my Zero and it only took a couple draws for me to agree ... it's tighter than I remembered and tobaccy flavor doesn't do a thing for me anymore.

I'm almost scared to build on the Kayfun V4 I haven't touched yet 'cause I don't want to be dissapointed. Maybe I'll pull out the Big Dripper I have stashed in waiting first. I have a ridiculous amount of gear I haven't built on - the sub tank mini and e grip w/ rba base are just that satisfying.

T

Taver13

@Taver13, I get you on the airflow. Seems like I've let go of my smoking past and become a vaper in the past few months. I got the Roses in October and ran them daily through December. Since then I've used them maybe twice.

Since December: 1) I've moved away from tobacco flavored juices ... still got some, but just not drawn to them. 2) I've cut my nic from 36 mg/ml in early December to 12 and 6 mg/ml for the past couple buys. 3) Mixed sub ohm'g into my repertoire. And, 4) developed a basic appreciation for radically open draw devices.

I dunno if it's my Sub Tanks or my E grip, but my habit has changed more in the past two months than it did in the preceding 3 years. I just dropped my remaining Rose on my Zero and it only took a couple draws for me to agree ... it's tighter than I remembered and tobaccy flavor doesn't do a thing for me anymore.

I'm almost scared to build on the Kayfun V4 I haven't touched yet 'cause I don't want to be dissapointed. Maybe I'll pull out the Big Dripper I have stashed in waiting first. I have a ridiculous amount of gear I haven't built on - the sub tank mini and e grip w/ rba base are just that satisfying.
same thing happened to me, back when it was all titght draw stuff, it was hard to get off the cigs. i too started with tobacco juice and im just not into them anymoer besides the occasional NET. now that i have things i can adjust my airflow to how i like it for a certain juice build oor wattage, its like a whole new world and alot more satisfyingthan cigs. there is also something to be said for building a great coil setup getting an awesome vape and knowing you did it yourself and its better than anything in a package. ive tried everything until now mechs egos clearos, rda's cartos and rebuildable and subohm tanks, and i have finally become a regulated mod with a rebuildable or subohm tank person. its crazy everything out there now. oh yeah, dont even bother with the kayfun, break out the big dripper

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning y'all!! I'm really excited for my IPV3 to get here today! I don't really know why though because I won't be able to use it... the only other atty I can use on a reg mod is going out in the mail today... so basically the IPV will be sitting here mocking me the rest of the week until another atty gets here in the mail... I was excited until I started typing this message and realized how much it's gunna suck... Damn lol

T

Taver13

Good morning y'all!! I'm really excited for my IPV3 to get here today! I don't really know why though because I won't be able to use it... the only other atty I can use on a reg mod is going out in the mail today... so basically the IPV will be sitting here mocking me the rest of the week until another atty gets here in the mail... I was excited until I started typing this message and realized how much it's gunna suck... Damn lol
good job...dick

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning! When the box comes your way Ben, get ya an atty that you're not going to trade or sell. There's going to be another Dark Horse in it. It's the one with the bird on it, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T

Taver13

Good morning! When the box comes your way Ben, get ya an atty that you're not going to trade or sell. There's going to be another Dark Horse in it. It's the one with the bird on it, right?

the pegasus on it, but close enough

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The box still says it's sitting in originating city. I shot them an info request yesterday, but no response yet.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
usps is having all kinds of delayed issues...I have 2 packages showing status delayed now

T

Taver13

like i said the other day....took five days for two day priority. why the hell did i pay for that the, woulda been better off with first class

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Morning all! Feeling like sheet today I think it's going to be a short day at work for me today.

good deal man, im working on a trade for my m65 for a copper akuma 26650 2 batteries and a black little boy
It's a good thing we all know what you're talking about lol

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I can never have to many dark horses! Lol. I'm interested to try a mutation x, doge, and a little boy as well tho

D

Donald Bickers

good job...dick
Ditto

Faust

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm also interested in a little boy rda!

Love my Little Boy RDA. Have mine set up with 20gauge nichrome 5 wraps ohm at .13 , has great airflow and deep juice wells.

VU Sponsors