Become a Patron!

810 Drip Tip Poll

810 Drip Tip Compatibility- Do you give a shit?

• Yes, piles of shit

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • No shits given

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • I don't vape

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters

twan013

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Y'know, I had wondered if this was possible, some kind of adapter to turn those big huffing tops into regular driptips. I've seen a couple of low-price RDAs I wouldn't mind trying out, if I could use a regular driptip with them. Who has the adapters?

As for the poll... I don't really know what an 810 driptip is, I just know that most of the new attys have huge honking huff caps, not driptips. Didn't know they had a name.

Andria
I could be wrong, but I think it has more to do with the measurements. Sort of how 18350,18650, and 20700 indicates the size of batteries. I think the "8" is width of the part that fits into the atty, and the "10 "is overall height or even just the height of that one part. Again, I could be wrong.

But then again, I think I've seen some YouTube videos where a reviewer measured the inner diameter of a drip tip and it came out to 12mm or something. Maybe that's when they stop calling them drip tips and consider them chuff caps.

On a side note, in some countries, chuff is a derogatory term for certain female body parts, so why do we use the term chuff cap?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'll check around. I ain't ordering shit from slow tech. I ordered from them ONCE... it took 43 fucking days to reach me, even though it was IN STOCK. So never again.

Andria

First time I ordered from them, it took awhile to get to me. Then someone said to make sure you use Express Packet shipping, which is a free option. Since then, it takes 7 days on average to get here.

But that link I posted above is for MyFreedomSmokes. Good company, US based and they ship hellafast.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
First time I ordered from them, it took awhile to get to me. Then someone said to make sure you use Express Packet shipping, which is a free option. Since then, it takes 7 days on average to get here.

But that link I posted above is for MyFreedomSmokes. Good company, US based and they ship hellafast.

Not sure what kind of shipping I used, but it was free. Took six weeks and a day. That's fucking ridiculous. MFS had the first ejuice I ever liked, their Virginia was almost like Virginia Slims. :)

Andria

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Not sure what kind of shipping I used, but it was free. Took six weeks and a day. That's fucking ridiculous. MFS had the first ejuice I ever liked, their Virginia was almost like Virginia Slims. :)

Andria

Yeah, when you pick the regular free default shipping, I think they row it across the ocean, then ship it over land on Pony Express.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Troll v2 chuff cap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Putting the wide bore drip tip on my 25mm Troll RDA 2 was the very first thing I did, and did it only seconds after I picked up vaping... and it's stayed on there.

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've got a few 810 tips now (or thereabouts for some of the proprietary tanks) and I'm starting to get used to them. Don't hate them as much as I used to. Still don't like the really short tips like chuffs, though, no matter what size. They're hard for me to use and burn my lips when the tanks heat up.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
I like options, so an 810 with 510 adapter wins. A plain 810, not so much. A plain 510, less. Proprietary, least.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Well said Shawn ....This for me as well although I swap round and favour a 510 over 810 if only option is that

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
810 FTW even though I have a ridiculously large collection of 510 drip tips plastic metal glass ultim

Cloud Chasing

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
On a side note, in some countries, chuff is a derogatory term for certain female body parts, so why do we use the term chuff cap?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Some with the user name chuff something made top caps for the TOBH and Stillair RDAS way back in the day and the name just kinda stuck

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Some with the user name chuff something made top caps for the TOBH and Stillair RDAS way back in the day and the name just kinda stuck

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
I always wondered where that came from. Thanks for the bit of history, pancho.

Vapin-Dave

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm usually a 510 kinna guy but recently got a nice resin 810 with an RDA that I ordered. I don't mind the 810 and I think it all depends on the build TBO. The only thing that I don't care for is how short most of the 810 tips seem to be. I know you can get taller 810's but I was wondering if there is an adapter that would raise the shorter ones up a few mm's? I did a search but couldn't find anything. Something like a little black delrin 810 extender or something.

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've settled on 10mm diameter DTs that are around 10mm long. 510 FTW for me.

VU Sponsors