Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
Good evening Music Game Family:wave:
Spent all day at the doctors today:eek:, Hadta have tests:rolleyes:
Seen lots of kids with cold/flu makes me wanta wear a hazmat suit:eek:
definitely ready for some tunes:cool:

Welcome back Jimi.... Did you get into the decontamination chamber upon leaving? I think all hospitals and Doctor offices should have these.... lol

Anyhow I hope you got nothing but good news.....

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Well, already have a strong distaste of FOEY[1] peeking at everything. Know I am keen to express a great deal openly. That does not infer, nor imply I consent to having no privacy. The case is factually the opposite, I'm rather reserved and a private person. Seems us daffy INTP personality types are like that. :)

What I share openly with friends/family on or off line I kind of expect some sense of decorum be held by those parties. "Hey, he shared that he likes beans & squash. That might incriminate him for the squash theft over at farmer Brown's, I better keep that confidential," might be what I would expect of those I trust in sharing stuff to think/consider. Not that I'd go stealing farmer Brown's squash. Why would I when trading him some beans attains squash for me? :)

Simply because I've nothing to hide does not mean I've nothing to hide. Know that sounds contradictory. Think if you give consideration to perceptions though, perhaps the farmer Brown example above, you'll see that anyone can perceive anything. Another example? Well, I'm still confounded as to why the neighbors here think us weird. Oh well, that's how they perceive us. No great loss to us either way, except for the trouble they caused over our dogs. Yep, still a bit irked over that. Still place them in a "well, I'll be civil but only barely" class.

#### The Eyes Of Mass Surveillance

The terms “Five Eyes“, “Nine Eyes“, and “14 Eyes” often
appear in the privacy community, especially when discussing VPNs and
other privacy tools.

In short, these are just international surveillance alliances
representing various countries around the world. These surveillance
alliances work together to collect and share mass surveillance data.
In other words, they are essentially acting as one global-surveillance
entity to spy on you and record your activities.

### The Eyes Upon Us

FVEY Five Eyes (United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, and
New Zealand)

NIEY Nine Eyes (Five Eyes + Denmark, France, Netherlands, and Norway)

FOEY Fourteen Eyes (Nine Eyes + Germany, Belgium, Italy, Sweden, and
Spain)

Portion of <https://restoreprivacy.com/5-eyes-9-eyes-14-eyes/> borrowed here. It was a clear explanation, worded concisely.

Laugh at me over beans all you desire. I've discovered a rare sacred document what disproves this whole notion of god. The word was actually pod, as in bean pod. I'm telling you now Cthulu is a Kraken bent upon wiping out the holy Bean. This will not stand though, the holy Bean will dominate and make our world its Pod. So, yes, laugh, laugh you fools! Muhahahaha!!!! I shall dispel thee all with the sacred air of Bean!

"Avast! I fart in your general direction!"

Ahoy, matey. Point them farts elsewhere, bean or not. :teehee: Fourteen Eyes sounds like a vintage Kung Fu movie, like the ones they used to play on Saturdays.
But I believe you, surveillance is electronic and will use all networks available. I’m just not digging the RF stuff blanketing everything!

So, I hope the new digs are okay. It’s no biggie if people think you’re weird. It happens.

:hug: and love to you, brother.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
*hops up and down on the cable leading out of vapingunderground's server rack with a label reading "Notify @Rhianne", feigns an innocent look & whistles a very ancient but familiar tune*

"Dave? Nah man, Dave's not here! Go on with yourself, coming by knocking asking for Dave!"

*puts on name label reading "Fred", turns as someone hollers for "Joe"* "Be right there, need to go see Bob."

I’ll be Bob, but don’t know if I want to smoke a pipe or not! But I’ll play Bob on TV in a sub genius show.

Not to worry, my notifications returned. Thanks!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Good Afternoon, Rhianne and what's up chicky? Going good have...family...friends...vape...tea, oh and a couple of chocolate chip cookies :teehee: , plus my fingers are almost healed. Tapatalk messed up on me again last night, all I could do was read and like posts until around 10:30-11pm or so. :teehee: Can't wait for your grumpy comments ! :teehee:
Hopefully, I'll catch you later today or tonight. Have a good one ! Love you :hug::blowkiss::hug: and never go without big tasty :cloud::cloud::cloud:

Sent from....somewhere on Tapatalk

I overslept! But I did get to sign up for a health plan today. I was getting emails with “only five more days to sign up!!” So I won’t get charged a tax penalty for no insurance or whatever they threaten you with.

The juice I made with Mint and Eucalyptus kinda fixed me up!! But just in case, I haven’t stopped vaping it since I mixed it. I had no idea Eucalyptus was so healing!

I’ll try to be around in the mornings and write suitably grumpy comments, though. Love you, lots of hugs and wolf howls at you. And yep, coffee, tea and fda fuckin’ clouds!

VU Sponsors