Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey, Jimi. Thanks for missing me. Things are good here. Had a good night- ordered in Chinese and watched a movie. It was really nice, haven’t eaten Chinese in ages.

How’re you doing, my friend? Hope everything’s okay with you. Love you, my friend. :hug::heart::hug:
We;; of coarse I'm gonna miss you:hug:

MMM chinese sounds so good, we make our own chop suey, much better than you can get out to us.

Doin pretty good here, been havin an easier day so far

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah, I smoked the CBD last night before bed again and slept great! Going to do it tonight again also, best sleep I’ve had in a long time!

I’m happy you finished your research early! It’s good to hear you relaxing! :hug:

It gives me great sleep, too. I’m so glad it’s legal. :yay:

Love you, Amber. Big bear hugs to you, and smaller ones for Toby. :heart::hug::heart:

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Keepin my fingers crossed that it doesn't start hurtin. You'll want to have it done soon as you can;)
Yeah, we just don’t have the money. All my teeth are rotting away from bad choices growing up as a kid (too much candy and soda) so we’ll probably have to borrow money from my in-laws and pay them back with our income tax

It gives me great sleep, too. I’m so glad it’s legal. :yay:

Love you, Amber. Big bear hugs to you, and smaller ones for Toby. :heart::hug::heart:
I only ever tried the oil before, but it didn’t do anything for me so I was hesitant to try it, but my husband and brother in law smoked it first and said how relaxed they were after so I tried it.
Love you too my darling! Big hugs!!! Toby knows you and your hugs so well now!
That sucks. Maybe you can get a Dental plan?
We do, but it only covers every 6 month cleanings and SMALL cavities. It’s a shit plan.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Miss my MG Family :inlove:
Hope everyone had a good day and will get some good zzzzzzzzzzz's in tonight. Lots of Love and many hugs :hug:
799f6d1d357f0703eb3cd7016fea6ef1.gif

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah, we just don’t have the money. All my teeth are rotting away from bad choices growing up as a kid (too much candy and soda) so we’ll probably have to borrow money from my in-laws and pay them back with our income tax

I only ever tried the oil before, but it didn’t do anything for me so I was hesitant to try it, but my husband and brother in law smoked it first and said how relaxed they were after so I tried it.
Love you too my darling! Big hugs!!! Toby knows you and your hugs so well now!

We do, but it only covers every 6 month cleanings and SMALL cavities. It’s a shit plan.

I know Dental plans are generally sucky, except maybe for kids dentist visits.
That’s so cute about little man. I feel like he’s one of my nephews! :giggle:

I’m glad you tried the flower. It’s helped me a lot. I stopped taking Xanax about two years ago, and it helps with sleep and anxiety. I’m so glad I’m not taking a pill every time I can’t sleep or whatever. You get used to them so easily. Coming off was a biiiitch!

Sorry I keep missing you in the mornings. Love you, Amber. Big tight bear hugs! :hug::heart::hug:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Miss my MG Family :inlove:
Hope everyone had a good day and will get some good zzzzzzzzzzz's in tonight. Lots of Love and many hugs :hug:
799f6d1d357f0703eb3cd7016fea6ef1.gif

Good to see you, Wolfe. We’re all scattered to the four winds now, it seems. I’ve got to get up earlier!

Love you! Hugs galore your way. Howdy to the family and Emma and Duke.

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I know Dental plans are generally sucky, except maybe for kids dentist visits.
That’s so cute about little man. I feel like he’s one of my nephews! :giggle:

I’m glad you tried the flower. It’s helped me a lot. I stopped taking Xanax about two years ago, and it helps with sleep and anxiety. I’m so glad I’m not taking a pill every time I can’t sleep or whatever. You get used to them so easily. Coming off was a biiiitch!

Sorry I keep missing you in the mornings. Love you, Amber. Big tight bear hugs! :hug::heart::hug:
He can definitely be your little nephew!

I smoked it again last night and had great sleep again! I’m really enjoying it! Makes me feel so relaxed!

and it’s ok! My mornings have been pretty busy lately anyway!

big hugs and lots of love! :hug::hug::blowkiss:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good to see you, Wolfe. We’re all scattered to the four winds now, it seems. I’ve got to get up earlier!
Love you! Hugs galore your way. Howdy to the family and Emma and Duke.
You were up late prowling around and having a good time :) . Are VJ and I gonna have to watch our steps around here for a trick you left behind :sneaka: :teehee:
Thank you, for bringing over @Smigo. I tried to lure him in with a birthday cake, but he didn't fall for my trap :teehee: .
Love you, Kitty :inlove: :hug: Hope you got some zzzzzzzzzzz's in this morning and a sweet dream.
Gave the doggies big :hug: from you...Emma licked my face and Duke wanted his chest / belly rubbed, so I obliged :)

Last edited:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
360398-Friday-Dance-Time.jpg

Good morning my loves! I hope you all slept good and have a great day! Enjoy your clouds and let’s enjoy our tunes! Lots of love and hugs to you all!

:hug::blowkiss:<3s:
Good Morning, Amber :)
So sorry to about your chipped tooth. Hope it stays at not hurting until you can get it fixed. Glad you are sleeping well, makes such a big difference for the day. You have a fantastic Friday! And, blow those beautiful white :cloud::cloud::cloud: while rockin' to the tunes :tunez: Love you :blowkiss: and big hugs :hug: for you and your boys :inlove: .

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Good Morning, Amber :)
So sorry to about your chipped tooth. Hope it stays at not hurting until you can get it fixed. Glad you are sleeping well, makes such a big difference for the day. You have a fantastic Friday! And, blow those beautiful white :cloud::cloud::cloud: while rockin' to the tunes :tunez: Love you :blowkiss: and big hugs :hug: for you and your boys :inlove: .

My husband is going to find out from his job what our dental plan is so I can set up an appt. so just gotta wait til then! I hope you’re sleeping well too my love! Have a great Friday my love! Love you and big hugs!

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Good afternoon, MG fam. It’s so cold here today! Hope everyone is toasty roasty warm and having an awesome day.
Love, hugs, and nice big yummy clouds to y’all.
giphy.gif
It’s really cold here! I’ve been staying inside all day! Been catering to my brother in law all day because he has a hernia with no insurance. I feel terrible for him! Even changed his coil and primed it for him so he didn’t have to get up and clean out his tank, filled it with juice, cleaned it up!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
It’s really cold here! I’ve been staying inside all day! Been catering to my brother in law all day because he has a hernia with no insurance. I feel terrible for him! Even changed his coil and primed it for him so he didn’t have to get up and clean out his tank, filled it with juice, cleaned it up!

That’s so nice of you! Plus you’ve got yummy juice for him.
How are you doing today? Hope you’re staying warm and having a fun day with Tobe. Big hugs and love to you both. Love you!

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
That’s so nice of you! Plus you’ve got yummy juice for him.
How are you doing today? Hope you’re staying warm and having a fun day with Tobe. Big hugs and love to you both. Love you!
Yeah he wanted my blueberry juice in it :p made me feel good! And him and my husband are obsessed with my strawberry pixie! I hope they make their bottle last until I can order another bottle lol!

We’re doing good! Ry comes over tomorrow so we’re both excited! Toby adores his big brother!

I hope you’re staying warm too! I think it’s a little colder where you’re at! Brrrr!! Tomorrow we’re going out to play in the snow and I’m excited to wear my snow pants someone from here got me! I’m sure they’re going to work great! They’re very thick and warm!

Big hugs and lots of love to you as well my darling!! Love you so much!! :hug::hug::blowkiss:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
You were up late prowling around and having a good time :) . Are VJ and I gonna have to watch our steps around here for a trick you left behind :sneaka: :teehee:
Thank you, for bringing over @Smigo. I tried to lure him in with a birthday cake, but he didn't fall for my trap :teehee: .
Love you, Kitty :inlove: :hug: Hope you got some zzzzzzzzzzz's in this morning and a sweet dream.
Gave the doggies big :hug: from you...Emma licked my face and Duke wanted his chest / belly rubbed, so I obliged :)

Hey, Wolfe. It’s so freezing here, I can’t believe it (feels like 15*). Your partner in crime VJ has been off and on lately, but I’m watching you two! Ooh, belly rubs and licks and hugs for the doggies. :cuties: So hopefully you’re not buried in snow and keeping warm! :hug::tea::hug: Missed you hanging out. Love you! :hug::heart::hug::cloud::heart:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good evening Family:wave:
Had to get supplies today for the coming ice storm and thought we'd beat the ice storm today but nooooo, just had to get caught in it so we stopped by Jeans sisters and waited for it to clear:rolleyes:
Wasn't a fun day:rolleyes: but we made it home safe and sound:bliss:
How's everyone doin today?

VU Sponsors