Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
NeglectedIdolizedBushbaby-small.gif

Morning my loves! It’s paint day today!! Hopefully I finally finish the painting I’ve been working on! I hope you all slept well and have a great morning and rest of the day! I ordered an oil diffuser and it came yesterday so I mixed lavender with cedar wood oils and it smelled amazing and gave me such a great sleep! I lost my original oil diffuser when we got evicted, so yeah! Needed a new one!

Have a good rest of the day everyone! :hug::blowkiss:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
NeglectedIdolizedBushbaby-small.gif

Morning my loves! It’s paint day today!! Hopefully I finally finish the painting I’ve been working on! I hope you all slept well and have a great morning and rest of the day! I ordered an oil diffuser and it came yesterday so I mixed lavender with cedar wood oils and it smelled amazing and gave me such a great sleep! I lost my original oil diffuser when we got evicted, so yeah! Needed a new one!

Have a good rest of the day everyone! :hug::blowkiss:

Morning, Amber. Cool, you’re painting today! I love lavender oil diffused. I’ll have to try cedar wood.

Hugs and love to you and the tiny terror. Love you! :hug::heart::hug:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
:wave: Good afternoon, Family and Friends :inlove:
Just got home a little while ago, have ice on the tattoo and chillin' . When I was waiting for my ride to come get me; I stepped outside to vape. Just as I exhaled the wind blew the vapor behind me with two older females walking my way. When they were passing by me, one woman had her fingers holding her nostrils closed. I wasn't even vaping while they passed and if I were, I wouldn't have blown it right in thier faces ! The woman holding her nostrils closed said "I hate the smell of those things." I wanted to ask her... would you rather smell cigarettes? Knowing me :rolleyes: she probably would've said yes. But, I just stood there...vaped and laughed :teehee:

Hope everyones day has been good! I miss everyone :hug: and hope to be on tomorrow. Love you all :blowkiss: and many hugs :hug:

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
:wave: Good afternoon, Family and Friends :inlove:
Just got home a little while ago, have ice on the tattoo and chillin' . When I was waiting for my ride to come get me; I stepped outside to vape. Just as I exhaled the wind blew the vapor behind me with two older females walking my way. When they were passing by me, one woman had her fingers holding her nostrils closed. I wasn't even vaping while they passed and if I were, I wouldn't have blown it right in thier faces ! The woman holding her nostrils closed said "I hate the smell of those things." I wanted to ask her... would you rather smell cigarettes? Knowing me :rolleyes: she probably would've said yes. But, I just stood there...vaped and laughed :teehee:

Hope everyones day has been good! I miss everyone :hug: and hope to be on tomorrow. Love you all :blowkiss: and many hugs :hug:

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

Hey, good to see you. Glad you finished your tat, I’m sure it’s pretty. Oh, you can’t please some people. We have idiots here who are negative in public to vaping. F@ck Um, as my dh says! Lol

Feel good tonight. Catch you later, Wolfe. Love you! :hug: x a million.

VU Sponsors