Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm sorry but I am gonna haveta call it a night, only been getting 2 to 3 hours sleep a night.
:wave:Good night Wolfie, sleep well and have Sweet Dreams Dear:hug::hug:
No need to say sorry. Your sleep is more important than playing the MG. You get some restful sleep tonight and will see you on the flip side :wave:
Good Night and Sweet Dreams, Jimi :hug: :blowkiss: :hug:

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
7b6af6d9db5db7a307039c2b23849e2f.jpg

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
:wave: Good Morning, Rhianne :)
So good to see the Kitty this morning. Hope you have a good day today. Love you :hug: :inlove:

When does your FIL go in for surgery?

Good morning, Wolfe. Not sure yet about FIL. He’s doing okay, but i think they were expecting better. :cry: My hubs may go out there to be with him. He’s worried. His dad quit smoking years ago, too. The move to LV was not good for him at all. He misses the East Coast and their old house. It’s afu.

How you doing? Is the arm looking great and feeling better? When it’s warmer, you’ll be able to rock a short sleeved T shirt!!

Love you, Wolfe. Hugs, love and tasty clouds your way, plus hot yummy tea. It’s freaking cold here!! Hope you’re toasty roasty in the Alley, with Duke and Emma to keep you warm.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good morning, Wolfe. Not sure yet about FIL. He’s doing okay, but i think they were expecting better. :cry: My hubs may go out there to be with him. He’s worried. His dad quit smoking years ago, too. The move to LV was not good for him at all. He misses the East Coast and their old house. It’s afu.

How you doing? Is the arm looking great and feeling better? When it’s warmer, you’ll be able to rock a short sleeved T shirt!!

Love you, Wolfe. Hugs, love and tasty clouds your way, plus hot yummy tea. It’s freaking cold here!! Hope you’re toasty roasty in the Alley, with Duke and Emma to keep you warm.
I really hope he does go, later on, he might regret not going. My heart goes out to your FIL, hubs and you :hug: . It does take a toll on a person moving from a home that they love. I truly hope he recovers and isn't in any or too much pain :hug: .
My aunt had a stroke a few years ago, she is in a wheelchair, but doing ok. It's her family that sucks! Umm, what is afu? :facepalm: The other day, I just found out what SMH is...LOL.

I'm doing well and the tat is not looking too well, it's in the stage of itchiness... almost starting to peel. Arm is still a little swollen and sore. Thank you very much for asking :) . I so much am looking forward to rockin' a short sleeved shirts, its been years :xD: .

How are you doing, getting over that cold and are you staying cuddled up, drinking :coffee2: to stay warm? I hope it warms up there really soon ! Gave Duke and Emma big :hug: from you...they had big grins and said we wuv you, Rhianne :)

Last edited:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I really hope he does go, later on, he might regret not going. My heart goes out to your FIL, hubs and you :hug: . It does take a toll on a person moving from a home that they love. I truly hope he recovers and isn't any pain.
My aunt had a stroke a few years ago, she is in a wheelchair, but doing ok. It's her family that sucks! Umm, what is afu? :facepalm: The other day, I just found out what SMH is...LOL.

I'm doing well and the tat is not looking too well, it's in the stage of itchiness... almost starting to peel. Arm is still a little swollen and sore. Thank you very much for asking :) . I so much am looking forward to rockin' a short sleeved shirts, its been years :xD: .

How are you doing, getting over that cold and are you staying cuddled up, drinking :coffee2: to stay warm? I hope it warms up there really soon ! Gave Duke and Emma big :hug: from you...they had big grins and said we wuv you, Rhianne :)

All f#cked up=afu. Or AFU. Lol

I know, if his dad dies and he hadn’t seen him to kinda make friends and tell him he loves him, he would be really regretful. He told me that his dad hates the weather out there, and not having a yard to look after and stuff to fix in the house. Their house in NJ was great. His dad told him that house was for him but his mom bullied his dad into selling it. :thanks: She hates me for no good reason, no matter what I do, it’s wrong. Really :smh:. I tried my hardest!! His dad loves me, though. So this is really hard. He’s been having all kinds of heart problems and health problems out there, and doesn’t want to change his diet.

Sorry I went on like this! I guess I needed to vent!

Awww, I love Duke and Emma kisses and wubby hugs!!

Looking forward to seeing the tat! I’m glad you got it fixed up. You’ll look bad ass in the spring and summer!

Hugs and love and tea your way. I’m in a hoodie with the hood up, making believe I’m a gangsta chick. Too cold otherwise! Lol I’m waiting for hot coffee to brew right now.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I’ve been good! Keeping busy! FIL has been on an angry rampage lately so I’ll be on and off for awhile. Can only use my phone when he’s not around. I’m glad you’re back! I missed you! :hug:

I’m sorry to hear that. Well, you’re missed when you’re not around. Try not to let it get to you. Love you, Amber. :hug::heart::hug:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hey, MG fam. I’ve got to go recharge my iPad, but I’ll try to be back. Send good vibes that I find my phone, I’m going crazy a little tonight.
Love you guys! You’re the best!! <3
giphy.gif
I feel like Ed a bit.
I hope you sleep well tonight and will be a bright eyed and bushy tail Kitty, tomorrow. Good Vibes, Lots of Love <3 and many hugs :hug::hug: on the way. Love you, Rhianne :hug: :blowkiss: :hug:

Last edited:

VU Sponsors