Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
It’s cold here too! I’m bundled up! Wish I could curl up in my blankets all day!

I have a warm throw blanket, so if I’m cold I can wrap up in it and walk around the house. But my apartment isn’t really warm in the winter, so I’m glad I’ve got it.

But I’m staying in bed this morning since I’m still a bit sleepy . It was a crappy week and I’m feeling overwhelmed slightly!

Last edited:

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I have a warm throw blanket, so if I’m cold I can wrap up in it and walk around the house. But my apartment isn’t really warm in the winter, so I’m glad I’ve got it.

But I’m staying in bed this morning since I’m still a bit sleepy . It was a crappy week and I’m feeling overwhelmed slightly!
I’m sorry you’re having such a bad week! You’re in my prayers love!

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
tenor.gif

Good morning my loves! I hope you all slept well! Enjoy your morning and have an even better day! Love you all and many hugs!

s::hug:
:wave: Good afternoon, Amber :)
Hope you slept well and your morning was good to you. When does Rylen come over? I really liked your painting of your family :inlove: . Geez, I've been meaning to say that and each time my mind would forget :headbang: .
You have a great day and try to stay warm ! Please, give Rylen and Tobias big hugs :hug: :hug: . Love you, Amber <3 :hug: :blowkiss: :hug:

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Howdy, MG fam. Hope you all have a great morning! It’s so cold here. I ran out to make coffee and am hiding under the blankets now.
Love you guys! Hugs and love and warm clouds to everyone. <3
:) Good Afternoon, Kitty :)
Stay under those blankets as long as possible and stay warm ! When did you lose your phone? Do you have another one so you could call your phone? Hope you find it soon.
You hang in there you will get through this rough time. And, when ever you feel like venting, you go right ahead, we'll be here to listen and support you. Love you, Rhianne...Lots of Love <3 and big Bear :hug:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
:) Good Afternoon, Kitty :)
Stay under those blankets as long as possible and stay warm ! When did you lose your phone? Do you have another one so you could call your phone? Hope you find it soon.
You hang in there you will get through this rough time. And, when ever you feel like venting, you go right ahead, we'll be here to listen and support you. Love you, Rhianne...Lots of Love <3 and big Bear :hug:

Hi, Wolfe. I was worried that I left my phone in a cab or something but thankfully I found it last night. :sigh:
It’s so freezing here, i can’t believe it. Thank goodness I have a warm throw and sweats. Yikes, I’d be freezing otherwise.

Love you, Wolfe. Stay happy in the Alley with Duke and Emma. And enjoy your tea, which I’m having now too! Earl Grey, yummy! Hugs, love and hot tea (and those no bake cookies) your way. :hug::heart::hug::

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
:wave: Good afternoon, Amber :)
Hope you slept well and your morning was good to you. When does Rylen come over? I really liked your painting of your family :inlove: . Geez, I've been meaning to say that and each time my mind would forget :headbang: .
You have a great day and try to stay warm ! Please, give Rylen and Tobias big hugs :hug: :hug: . Love you, Amber <3 :hug: :blowkiss: :hug:

My day is going good! I hope yours is going well too! I saw ry Thursday! It was a great time! Got to do his homework with him! Thank you! I stay real warm with the snow pants I got! I love them! Love you darling! :hug::inlove:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
My day is going good! I hope yours is going well too! I saw ry Thursday! It was a great time! Got to do his homework with him! Thank you! I stay real warm with the snow pants I got! I love them! Love you darling! :hug::inlove:
Well shit! I thought you might get him this weekend, I'm sorry, Sweetie :hug: . But, I'm glad you're having a good day and staying warm with the snow pants, so happy you have them :blowkiss:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Happy Saturday afternoon all :) Still making the milk, think everybody is stocking up cuz the virus :blah: Should be home for dinner though :bliss:

Hope all that are not feeling or doing well get better
:wave: Happy Saturday to you, Dubya :)
Hope the day is going well for you, even if your doing that four letter cuss word :eek: work. Hope you're dinner is yummy :D.
(Jimi, close your eyes for the rest of message :teehee:) Having burritos here, but still have to fix it.
Be safe going home !

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Otay, I'm kinda confused. You just won't be seeing him this weekend, but you will get him on Thursday and then either Saturday or Sunday next weekend...right?

Yes. This weekend I don’t get him since it’s his fathers weekend. But next week I get him Thursday and Saturday or Sunday

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hi Family:wave:, lost internet right after my last post and it's still off:mad: (using my phone and I don't know how to post a song with this thing:facepalm: but I wanted to say Good Night Family hope to catch you tomorrow:wave:
Hey Jimi :)
Hopefully, the internet will be working and you'll be playing the MG tomorrow. You get some good restful sleep tonight. Sweet Dreams and Good Night :hug:

VU Sponsors