Become a Patron!

Alternate Universe

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Nope not even close, but dad was a pathologist and mum was an RN. Raised on Mother Earth News too. ;-)
He believed in naturalist remedies waaay back in the 70's.
I like them for a lot of things lol...I'm going to try the aloe tonight till I can get my stuff tomorrow

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
We have a copy of that at the Friary...among similar

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
hmm....out of 35 Friars Minor....I think only 4 have beards.......out of the 137 Secular brothers....myself and about 6 others. Franciscan Capuchin Friars tend to have pretty substantial beards. They also tend to be generally younger.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Awww, well, I'll leave this....

capuchinmeme.jpg

I bow to that epic beardness....

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My Apt. is surrounded by those of Asian folk, who apparently are all cooking something amazingly delicious all at once.

Trivia: there is a clothesline-like string they tied to outside of the balcony on my floor, it has meat on it. :D

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Here's a logic bomb for ya....

1. You blame someone.
2. Everyone IS someone
3. You just blamed everyone.

Teehee...

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i am getting totally confused by people commenting on my profile via other peoples' profiles via their profiles!

i_m_so_confused.gif

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have a Dual 26500 VV BeastBox from Mr E-Liquid $60

I really like that one, but I worry about the plastic box.
How sturdy and well-constructed does it seem to you?

For$60, I'd really prefer a nice aluminum enclosure with better heat dissipation as well as lots of finish options.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Morning Whis, it's a tad chilly here but I like it.
At some point, I need to walk over to Petco for kitteh foods before it rains this afternoon...not feeling it just yet. :D

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I set up one of my besties last night with 3 egos and a couple evod tanks & a few juices.
She'd been kinda weirdly hesitant to try my shit, but she hit it a few times when she came to my family Lobstahfest last weekend and asked me for a hookup last night.

She just texted me, "You've saved my life." I asked her if she loves it and she said "Vaping in my office right now like a boss!"

FUCK YEAH!!

If she sticks with it, that'll bring my convert count to 3!

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I set up one of my besties last night with 3 egos and a couple evod tanks & a few juices.
She'd been kinda weirdly hesitant to try my shit, but she hit it a few times when she came to my family Lobstahfest last weekend and asked me for a hookup last night.

She just texted me, "You've saved my life." I asked her if she loves it and she said "Vaping in my office right now like a boss!"

FUCK YEAH!!

If she sticks with it, that'll bring my convert count to 3!

Awesome, great job!!

yr001.jpg

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The dumpster for this building has a padlock for the lid's locking bar, that everyone here has a key for and is supposed to use.

However, I don't think anyone gives a fuck about keeping it secured. o_O

P1020661.JPG

Last edited:

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good morning everyone, how are you all doing today?? I hope everyone is good, keep it foggy!

VU Sponsors