Become a Patron!

Anthony Vapes: Tesla Nano 120 review and tech test

nicounderground

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I wasn't aware they did a starter kit, I don't have that tank. Was just the mod on its own... besides isn't that an RTA, I'm not a fan of building due to my nerves an how much I shake, I'm using a gold cleito with mine. For factory coils this is in my opinion the most flavourful sub ohm tank, it doesn't look half bad on it either!
I've just tried sending a picture but it said file was too large :(
Ahh can you try again ? I have a baby beast a big baby beast and a REUX tank ...my reux would be to massive ? I think for this ? Oh yeah I have a crown 3 I haven't tried yet ... I warned you I over spent lol (now I can't get anything for a year haha) I had the two smok tanks already well it was my bday :)

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm poor I just spent over $150.00 on mods and tanks and now I just bought this ! Omg I'm soooo fired ! Wow ! I had to have it I found a coupon code ... lol it will take a month but .. hey ! And yes I checked it's a reputable place ... I've bought there before :) hehe I'm so excited ! And I have to stop buying things ! I really wanted this the most tho ! Really I did .. ok so mine doesn't come with batteries help? What batteries did you use @SirRichardRear ? Only asking you cause I remeber you said in the vidi that mooch recommends them ... I forgot what they were lol ? Thanks in advance or anyone ? I usually use the Sony VTC5A from liion wholesale :) my only place to shop :)
The sonys are good batteries, I use them & also have some Samsung 30qs. Both of these are in mooches recommended :) LG he2s are good too. Personally my favourite are the Samsung ones an btw mods don't often come with batteries

nicounderground

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You won't regret trust me! It's the best quality mod I own, & yeah I know what you mean! I can manage loads of things but building isn't one... what tank do you use??
I just bought a Reux tank (Wismec) I love it !!!! I like it better than my big baby beast ... ?? And I have a crown I haven't tried yet ... my baby beast is way to small I go crazy with it .. I chain vape so I am fillingthe thing way to much ! I love the Reux ! Mind you I've had it a week ... no problems ! It rocks ! Love love love it ? It has some bad reviews too ? It doesn't leak the flavour is better on the ceramic coils but the installed coil is great ! I haven't had to change it yet .. heavy vaping and nope ... it's good to go :)

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahh can you try again ? I have a baby beast a big baby beast and a REUX tank ...my reux would be to massive ? I think for this ? Oh yeah I have a crown 3 I haven't tried yet ... I warned you I over spent lol (now I can't get anything for a year haha) I had the two smok tanks already well it was my bday :)
I personally think uwell tanks are better than the baby beast, I'm not a baby beast fan though. My favourite tank is the cleito, best flavour I've had from a sub ohm tank.

nicounderground

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The sonys are good batteries, I use them & also have some Samsung 30qs. Both of these are in mooches recommended :) LG he2s are good too. Personally my favourite are the Samsung ones an btw mods don't often come with batteries
Yeah I've never been lucky to get a mod with batteries ever ? Never even seen them sold that way ? Hey while we're on the batteries what would lasr longer ? My sonys rock but I feel I'm losing something in the mahs ? Or ? I'm new to this battery thang ... I only used those becuse my pico and my RX300 say at least a 25A maximum discharge rate. Oh we are off topic lol I think we're fired ? Maybe ?

nicounderground

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I personally think uwell tanks are better than the baby beast, I'm not a baby beast fan though. My favourite tank is the cleito, best flavour I've had from a sub ohm tank.
Yeah that's why I left the smok line ... I love the reux .. I've heard a lot of good things about the aspire you have aswell ! And yeah I am excited to try the crown .. especially since we just kinda pop them in .. right ? That's that tank ? My smok tanks got on my nerves ? I don't know why it's one thing or another ... I love the reux it's a 6ml and it's easy to adjust the airflow ... one review said it was to sharp ? Umm no ? Lol I can feel what I'm doing ... the smok when you try and turn them it's a pain In the butt ... I don't like them anymore .. thanks for that info .. my next tank if these break will
Be the aspire you have :) ... I really can't buy anymore now omg I was out of control ! I'm so happy tho .. thank you all ! I love this thing ! I fell I love when I saw it ... now here again and soon it's mine all mine lolwell a month ! Errrr ... but hey ! I have so many new Toys I can wait :)

nicounderground

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey ...(I wish I knew all of this before I bought my big baby beast... but hey it's better than my pen I had :p .. still im happier with the other tanks too) I forgot the size on this mod and I have to many at once .. what size tanks fit it anyway ? I didn't see an indent ... those are fine and all I just like a flush surface :)

nicounderground

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Which Samsung exactly ? Thanks :) yeah I have mooches chart :)

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I've never been lucky to get a mod with batteries ever ? Never even seen them sold that way ? Hey while we're on the batteries what would lasr longer ? My sonys rock but I feel I'm losing something in the mahs ? Or ? I'm new to this battery thang ... I only used those becuse my pico and my RX300 say at least a 25A maximum discharge rate. Oh we are off topic lol I think we're fired ? Maybe ?
I think the Samsung have better battery life, but I believe the sonys can run higher wattage
Yeah that's why I left the smok line ... I love the reux .. I've heard a lot of good things about the aspire you have aswell ! And yeah I am excited to try the crown .. especially since we just kinda pop them in .. right ? That's that tank ? My smok tanks got on my nerves ? I don't know why it's one thing or another ... I love the reux it's a 6ml and it's easy to adjust the airflow ... one review said it was to sharp ? Umm no ? Lol I can feel what I'm doing ... the smok when you try and turn them it's a pain In the butt ... I don't like them anymore .. thanks for that info .. my next tank if these break will
Be the aspire you have :) ... I really can't buy anymore now omg I was out of control ! I'm so happy tho .. thank you all ! I love this thing ! I fell I love when I saw it ... now here again and soon it's mine all mine lolwell a month ! Errrr ... but hey ! I have so many new Toys I can wait :)
I love having new gear too, when you have enough money would definitely get the cleito

nicounderground

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think the Samsung have better battery life, but I believe the sonys can run higher wattage

I love having new gear too, when you have enough money would definitely get the cleito
Yeah I will ! I've heard so many good things about that tank ... is it a top fill ? You love the flavour on it too I can tell ... I love having a mod ! I was amazed on the flavor ! I've been off the stinkies for 5 years I think now thanks to ecigs ... and I love the mods ... I used to collect zippos ... I can see me doing this with the mods easy ... someone stole my 200 zippo collection while I was moving .... errr anyway .. why have you seen that mod that looks like a zippo ? It's cool anyway I'm way off subject :) thank you for all this info !

nicounderground

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah I will ! I've heard so many good things about that tank ... is it a top fill ? You love the flavour on it too I can tell ... I love having a mod ! I was amazed on the flavor ! I've been off the stinkies for 5 years I think now thanks to ecigs ... and I love the mods ... I used to collect zippos ... I can see me doing this with the mods easy ... someone stole my 200 zippo collection while I was moving .... errr anyway .. why have you seen that mod that looks like a zippo ? It's cool anyway I'm way off subject :) thank you for all this info !
Yeah they're up there in the wattage .. that's what I was nervous about because these particular mods "asked" for that wattage straight away ... so I went with the Sony .. but yeah they die so quick .. so you use the Samsung in this mod ? I only usually vape around 40 to 80 anyway usually lower wattage ....

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why ? Help please ? Do they last longer ? Or ? Could you help me out ? I kinda noticed the sonys in a one battery mod don't last that long ? Thanks for the size and info !! ...
Yeah definitely better life span! :)
Yeah it is top fill & there's a good gap to fill so even drippers don't struggle! Yeah I do love the flavor, favourite tank :)

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah they're up there in the wattage .. that's what I was nervous about because these particular mods "asked" for that wattage straight away ... so I went with the Sony .. but yeah they die so quick .. so you use the Samsung in this mod ? I only usually vape around 40 to 80 anyway usually lower wattage ....
You do realize sonys got discontinued don't you?? They don't make them anymore, your only getting poor battery life cos they are obviously fake. I have genuine Sony vct5s and they are good performers.
The Samsung 30qs have better battery life but I would never knock sonys

nicounderground

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok I have to get two new batteries my others are almost about to snuff it ... so yeah I'll use the Samsung in my new mod ! I love Tesla too anyway .. I've been wanting to use a mod from them :)

nicounderground

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You do realize sonys got discontinued don't you?? They don't make them anymore, your only getting poor battery life cos they are obviously fake. I have genuine Sony vct5s and they are good performers.
Um im getting them off of liion wholesale ? Mooch recommends them .. they're tested and confirmed legit ? How long would one last ? The two rock just my one battery mod isn't that long in my pico istick ? The four of them kick arse and my 2 in my dual kick arse ? Hum ? Yeah I know but mine are real ? Hum I need to ask mooch again and or Anthony ... they're real I bought one and tourcherrd it too it's not a re-wrap?

nicounderground

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Also I didn't have anything to compare it too .. well I did ... the LGS that WERE fake really don't do anything in my lil pico ... then I went in search of and I was told to get those ? Hum ?

nicounderground

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah definitely better life span! :)

Yeah it is top fill & there's a good gap to fill so even drippers don't struggle! Yeah I do love the flavor, favourite tank :)
Cool ! Oh that's the one that flips up? Cool ! I like that he too comes off my reux too it's easy and the fill holes are huge as well! I'm happy :) I can't wait to get the aspire cleito :) the Glas broke
On
My baby's beast already ... what a pain .. I've never had that happen in all these years .. it's not that old either only 6 months maybe ? Anyway ... I'm over smok :) ...

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I'm poor I just spent over $150.00 on mods and tanks and now I just bought this ! Omg I'm soooo fired ! Wow ! I had to have it I found a coupon code ... lol it will take a month but .. hey ! And yes I checked it's a reputable place ... I've bought there before :) hehe I'm so excited ! And I have to stop buying things ! I really wanted this the most tho ! Really I did .. ok so mine doesn't come with batteries help? What batteries did you use @SirRichardRear ? Only asking you cause I remeber you said in the vidi that mooch recommends them ... I forgot what they were lol ? Thanks in advance or anyone ? I usually use the Sony VTC5A from liion wholesale :) my only place to shop :)
Depends on the mod and how many watts. On a dual battery mod if you vape under 150 watts go with the Samsung 30q

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Um im getting them off of liion wholesale ? Mooch recommends them .. they're tested and confirmed legit ? How long would one last ? The two rock just my one battery mod isn't that long in my pico istick ? The four of them kick arse and my 2 in my dual kick arse ? Hum ? Yeah I know but mine are real ? Hum I need to ask mooch again and or Anthony ... they're real I bought one and tourcherrd it too it's not a re-wrap?
They don't make Sony batteries anymore, mooch himself will tell you they stopped too!

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Depends on the mod and how many watts. On a dual battery mod if you vape under 150 watts go with the Samsung 30q

Sony are better for higher wattage for sure, but dint they stop making them?
And the tesla nano is a 120w, that's why Samsung 30qs work so well in them.

nicounderground

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Thank you ! It's this mod ... i have the 25A for my others so ? Thanks :) I'm sold on this mod .. it's top ramen for the month now hehe( i was already sold just forgot )

Anthony do you think my batteries fake ? Nooo ? U trust liion wholesale don't you ? Or ? Tell me the truth ? Please I won't be bummed lol
Yeah I need two for this I have my back up mod using other batteries :) thanks .. but you have the ijoy ? Where do you buy those legit ? You like those a lot ? Thanks :) hey to bad you didn't have a link here ! You Sold it !!! You rock !!

nicounderground

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@nicounderground the Samsung 30qs are definitely the best for this mod.
Thanks :) hey it does come with a whole starter kit with the RTDA BTW :)

Tesla Nano 120W Starter Kit Features & Spec:
Tesla Nano 120W Mod
Dimension: 90*55*25mm
Material: Zinc Alloy(die cast)
Cell Type: two hi-rate 18650 cell(discharge current should be above 30A)
Thread Type: 510 thread
Weight: 250g
Display: 0.91" OLED
Output Mode: KA/TC-Ti/TC-Ni200/TC-SS316/TCR mode
Output Wattage: 7-120W(in 0.5W increments)
Max Output Voltage: 9V
Max Output Current: 35A
Taste Mode:Norm/Soft/Hard/User
Mermory Mode: M1/M2/M3
Resistance Range: 0.1-3.0ohm for VW mode
0.05-1.0ohm for Ti/Ni 200/SS316 mode
Temperature Range: 100-300℃/200-600℉
Tesla ARROW RDTA Tank
Stainless steel + glass construction
Removable wide bore drip tip
Glass tank
3.5ml juice capacity
510 threading connection
22mm overall diameter

Tesla Nano 120W Mod Package:
1 x Tesla Nano 120W TC Box Mod
1 x Tesla ARROW RDTA Tank
2 x Monkey eyes wire
5 x Silicone Rings
4 x Screws
1 x Screw Driver
1 x Organic Cotton
1 x User Manual
1 x Replaceable Drip Tip

nicounderground

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Hey also it says Cell Type: two hi-rate 18650 cell(discharge current should be above 30A). For his mod so wouldn't I need 35a at least for the continuous discharge rate ? Thanks so much !

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks :) hey it does come with a whole starter kit with the RTDA BTW :)

Tesla Nano 120W Starter Kit Features & Spec:
Tesla Nano 120W Mod
Dimension: 90*55*25mm
Material: Zinc Alloy(die cast)
Cell Type: two hi-rate 18650 cell(discharge current should be above 30A)
Thread Type: 510 thread
Weight: 250g
Display: 0.91" OLED
Output Mode: KA/TC-Ti/TC-Ni200/TC-SS316/TCR mode
Output Wattage: 7-120W(in 0.5W increments)
Max Output Voltage: 9V
Max Output Current: 35A
Taste Mode:Norm/Soft/Hard/User
Mermory Mode: M1/M2/M3
Resistance Range: 0.1-3.0ohm for VW mode
0.05-1.0ohm for Ti/Ni 200/SS316 mode
Temperature Range: 100-300℃/200-600℉
Tesla ARROW RDTA Tank
Stainless steel + glass construction
Removable wide bore drip tip
Glass tank
3.5ml juice capacity
510 threading connection
22mm overall diameter

Tesla Nano 120W Mod Package:
1 x Tesla Nano 120W TC Box Mod
1 x Tesla ARROW RDTA Tank
2 x Monkey eyes wire
5 x Silicone Rings
4 x Screws
1 x Screw Driver
1 x Organic Cotton
1 x User Manual
1 x Replaceable Drip Tip
You know it does cos it states it there, why would you ask if you can clearly see it in the specs. I was only sold the mod alone though

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Sony are better for higher wattage for sure, but dint they stop making them?
And the tesla nano is a 120w, that's why Samsung 30qs work so well in them.
The vtc5a are higher amp ratings :) but for most people 30q would be best

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Thank you ! It's this mod ... i have the 25A for my others so ? Thanks :) I'm sold on this mod .. it's top ramen for the month now hehe( i was already sold just forgot )

Anthony do you think my batteries fake ? Nooo ? U trust liion wholesale don't you ? Or ? Tell me the truth ? Please I won't be bummed lol
Yeah I need two for this I have my back up mod using other batteries :) thanks .. but you have the ijoy ? Where do you buy those legit ? You like those a lot ? Thanks :) hey to bad you didn't have a link here ! You Sold it !!! You rock !!
Liionwholesale.com is a great place to buy batteries. They won't sell you fakes:)

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Hey also it says Cell Type: two hi-rate 18650 cell(discharge current should be above 30A). For his mod so wouldn't I need 35a at least for the continuous discharge rate ? Thanks so much !
Manufactures are terrible when it comes to batteries. Don't listen to them. The 30q is perfect for the tesla nano 120

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's the pulse ratings that's important, please do some research before you use batteries!

nicounderground

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Manufactures are terrible when it comes to batteries. Don't listen to them. The 30q is perfect for the tesla nano 120

Thank you ! Perfect ! I knew I should ask you ! I've been gone and I haven't had to buy batteries :) don't you use the ijoy ? Tho ? I'm all curious .. I'm such a little kid in here :.. candy store

nicounderground

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Liionwholesale.com is a great place to buy batteries. They won't sell you fakes:)

Thank you ! I knew that ! He freaked me out only for a mere second .. I'm trying to learn the whole battery thing that's why I'm asking ... I feel blonde as it is lol how could I ever ever doubt Liionwholesale.com ! Ever ! I love them ! They've spent at least a good hour sending me emails explains and helping me ! They rock and they do not sell fakes ! Buy them here ! I won't shop anywhere else !

Last edited:

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Thank you ! Perfect ! I knew I should ask you ! I've been gone and I haven't had to buy batteries :) don't you use the ijoy ? Tho ? I'm all curious .. I'm such a little kid in here :.. candy store
The ijoy for 26650 batts not 18650 batts

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wasn't asking someone else asked or didn't know it came as a full kit so I was sharing ! Wow ! Chill ! I'm outta here lol
Sorry I wasn't having a go, shouldn't of put it like that. The pulse rating is important cos it's the batteries limit but Samsung 30qs discharge rating are 20a which will be safe with the tesla nano.
@SirRichardRear please correct if wrong but thought the pulse rating was it's limit & the discharge limit was when the battery is running. I get the two mixed up all the time so as I say please correct if wrong.

nicounderground

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lol yes we need adult supervision :) hey also @SkoldVape sorry too I got a little butt hurt .. I'm learning ... I don't want to be afraid to ask questions so I ask ... even if I need to double check and yes please Anthony @SirRichardRear help lol he has a good question ... please :) sir ? :p hugs thanks for everything

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Sorry I wasn't having a go, shouldn't of put it like that. The pulse rating is important cos it's the batteries limit but Samsung 30qs discharge rating are 20a which will be safe with the tesla nano.
@SirRichardRear please correct if wrong but thought the pulse rating was it's limit & the discharge limit was when the battery is running. I get the two mixed up all the time so as I say please correct if wrong.
Always go by CDR. Pulse ratings don't mean a lot. Mooch does them at 5 seconds on 30 seconds off but who knows how manufacturers come out with theirs

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So cool ! Yeah my new mod I'm tryinto get used to ... I'm used to the buttons on the bottom so I'm reaching on the bottom .. good to know ... thisnone I'll have to keep my hands off lol ... I hold mine that way too ... argh .. well ! I won't have a problem opening the battery-door hehe ! ! Oh I'm in lovel ! I love the tank too! How many mils does the tank hold ? How is the tank on it ?

The Captain only holds 4ml but so far it is not burning through the juice. I have only had it for 2 days, so far I think it is just meh but I think it might be a bad coil, going to try another one tomorrow. It is a real good looking tank though and eight vape has it for a great price from a US vendor https://www.eightvape.com/products/...day-may-25th-tues-may-29th-will-ship-june-1st

Use code reddit12 to save 12%

VU Sponsors