Become a Patron!

Baby,It's Cold outside....

z man

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can't wait!....This winter is going to be My first winter not smoking!...No more ducking outside in the slush/sleet/snow to get a quickie Nic fix!....I am trying to relate My new health as a sign of hope for anyone thinking or trying to quit,it can be done!....Over 200+ days!...I'm ...even going to dig out My Cross Country ski stuff!...Been stashed for a few Years,never though I would ever use them again..:rolleyes:..Z

robot zombie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good stuff, fellow z-person!

It really is cool when you realize how much opens up to you when you've truly quit. You start noticing options you didn't even know you missed when you were smoking.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can't wait!....This winter is going to be My first winter not smoking!...No more ducking outside in the slush/sleet/snow to get a quickie Nic fix!....I am trying to relate My new health as a sign of hope for anyone thinking or trying to quit,it can be done!....Over 200+ days!...I'm ...even going to dig out My Cross Country ski stuff!...Been stashed for a few Years,never though I would ever use them again..:rolleyes:..Z
how long and how much did you smoke.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, I have to agree, it was freakin' awesome not having to pull on the heavy robe and a huge winter coat to go out on the porch when there was 9"+ of snow on the ground, and still freeze my ta-tas off trying to have a cigarette - or few. When I did have to go outside, I found myself blowing off three or more so it wouldn't be a wasted trip....lol!

z man

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
how long and how much did you smoke.
Well over 35 years,never more than 2 packs,a day more or less....The last five were loose T stuffed in to gambler tubes....I stopped buying store packs when They started putting Ethyl Vinal Acetate (FSC look it up) in them,without warning to the smoking public!....The stuff is a fire retardent and I've seen the MSDS report on it and it is inert up to 195 F. above that it off gasses a irritant that attacks the Lungs and Sinus and they are putting it on the cig paper so that they will go out if left alone,to prevent fires.....Z

anoegel1988

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Z man, that's great news, and I'm with you on this too; I'm only 27, and haven't been smoking quite as long, but it's a great relief to me as it is to you to have the knowledge that, not only as an ex-smoker-now-vaper and a home renter, I won't have to step into the cold for my diminishing nicotine needs. I smoked since I was 14 or 15, was last at a pack a day, and have been vaping for the last 6 months or more. During that 6 months, I've slowly weaned myself from 18mg juice down to 3mg juice... one more step and I'm nicotine free!!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors