Member For 4 Years
Creamy and smooooth. Mongo impressed.
Banana(FA) 2%
VBIC(CAP) 4%
Vienna Cream(FA) 2%
GC Cheesecake(TFA) 2.5%
Biscuit(INW) 1%
Fresh Cream(FA) .5%

I'm thinking the cream base would go great with berries as well. Perhaps a blend of strawberry and banana.
1000x1000px-LL-23c7dd9f_0412-alex-karras-blazing-saddles-11.jpeg

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Looks Tasty!
I will need to change it up a bit though....I only have INW Bananna. :gaah:

Six months of aging suggested? :facepalm:

Ron
---
"Mongo only pawn in game of life"

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks Tasty!
I will need to change it up a bit though....I only have INW Bananna. :gaah:

Six months of aging suggested? :facepalm:

Ron
---
"Mongo only pawn in game of life"
Anything with 4% and over VBIC and TFA GC Cheese Cake, I give a week.
I'm sure INW Banana would work. Just don't know how much.

Chrispdx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Totally going to mix this on my next session. I may do something a wee bit crazy...add 2% banna cap.

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Looks delicious, Squonk! Anybody know whether INW Banana is a natural-tasting banana like FA, or is it more the candy-banana variety?

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Looks delicious, Squonk! Anybody know whether INW Banana is a natural-tasting banana like FA, or is it more the candy-banana variety?

I like INW Banana (natural tasting...non-candy) so much, I have not ventured further to try FA. (It also works great with the INW Salted Peanuts)

Ron
---
"Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing."- Redd Foxx

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I like INW Banana (natural tasting...non-candy) so much, I have not ventured further to try FA. (It also works great with the INW Salted Peanuts)

Ron
---
"Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing."- Redd Foxx
Thanks for this, Ron. I'm guessing "salted peanuts"' is the same flavor I know as just "peanuts", right?
If so, I bet they do make a really nice peanut-banana flavor together.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for this, Ron. I'm guessing "salted peanuts"' is the same flavor I know as just "peanuts", right?
If so, I bet they do make a really nice peanut-banana flavor together.

Depending where it is sold/described, sometime "Salted" is there...sometimes not. It's all the same one. There is a Tobacco Peanut...but we won't go there :)

More time than not I find myself mixing the INW Peanuts with banana more often than using other manufacturer's peanut butter flavoring. Less creaminess with more direct peanut taste and just my taste preference...I guess.

Ron
---
"Your days are numbered. Use them to throw open the windows of your soul to the sun. If you do not, the sun will soon set, and you with it."- Marcus Aurelius

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Depending where it is sold/described, sometime "Salted" is there...sometimes not. It's all the same one. There is a Tobacco Peanut...but we won't go there :)

More time than not I find myself mixing the INW Peanuts with banana more often than using other manufacturer's peanut butter flavoring. Less creaminess with more direct peanut taste and just my taste preference...I guess.

Ron
---
"Your days are numbered. Use them to throw open the windows of your soul to the sun. If you do not, the sun will soon set, and you with it."- Marcus Aurelius
INW Peanut. On the wishlist she goes matey.RRRRRRR

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh yeah, INW Peanuts is good! I made one of my first own recipes with that as a star, along with some other nuts and other stuff. I think of it as "sour peanuts", in my own mind, but I can see how it could come across salty. Definitely a savory type flavor rather than sweet, although it goes well with sweet! E.g. Toasted marshmallow (tfa) is good with it.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think of it as "sour peanuts", in my own mind, but I can see how it could come across salty. Definitely a savory type flavor rather than sweet, although it goes well with sweet! E.g. Toasted marshmallow (tfa) is good with it.

I don't get salty from the peanuts with the mixes I've made. Since it's a lightly roasted peanut flavor, I can see why some folks might have that salty impression from taste memory from the real thing,

I like that it's not sweet. Gives us mixers more flexibility.

Thanks for the Toasted Marshmallow suggestion! I'll have to try that.

Ron
---
"We will produce a chemically pure and stable product that performs as advertised." - Walter White

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Well according to USPS my INW Biskuit should be here Friday along with the flavors I needed for your Key Lime Cookie. The lab will be open on the weekend. These are looking pretty tasty.

OT: Blazing Saddles is my favorite comedy all time. Mel Brooks was on a roll with Blazing Saddles and Young Frankenstein.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well according to USPS my INW Biskuit should be here Friday along with the flavors I needed for your Key Lime Cookie. The lab will be open on the weekend. These are looking pretty tasty.

OT: Blazing Saddles is my favorite comedy all time. Mel Brooks was on a roll with Blazing Saddles and Young Frankenstein.
I hope you like them gopher_byrd. If your wondering what else you can use CAPs Cool mint for, I have a nice vanilla mint cream recipe if you need it.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I hope you like them gopher_byrd. If your wondering what else you can use CAPs Cool mint for, I have a nice vanilla mint cream recipe if you need it.
Hey Squonk if you don't mind I'd like to try your vanilla mint cream recipe buddy that sounds good.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Squonk if you don't mind I'd like to try your vanilla mint cream recipe buddy that sounds good.
Sure.
Mint Vanilla Cream
Cool Mint(CAP) 3-4%(Depends on how minty you want)
VBIC(CAP) 4%(I know, I know, I'm addicted to VBIC)
Vienna Cream(FA) 1%
Vanilla Bourbon(FA) 1%
Give it a week for the mint to meld, but good in a few days.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wow thanks Squonk I'll have to try this I have everything except cool mint can't hardly wait to order it. thank you so much for your kind share of this recipe and all the fine recipes that you share buddy!

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Sure.
Mint Vanilla Cream
Vienna Cream(FA) 1%
Vanilla Bourbon(FA) 1%
Thanks bud! Glad I wandered through the thread before I started mixing! Sounds like a great warm weather vape. I'll mix it today and it will be ready for me next week when I get back home from yet another trip to your neck of the woods...:stars2:

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow thanks Squonk I'll have to try this I have everything except cool mint can't hardly wait to order it. thank you so much for your kind share of this recipe and all the fine recipes that you share buddy!
Thanks for the nice complement. Made my day.:)

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks bud! Glad I wandered through the thread before I started mixing! Sounds like a great warm weather vape. I'll mix it today and it will be ready for me next week when I get back home from yet another trip to your neck of the woods...:stars2:
It's starting to get mighty toasty in these parts.

Steevster

Member For 4 Years
Mixed this up last weekend couldn't wait a week. Very nice Squonk as described smooth and creamy also has a nice little sweetness to it. Thanks for sharing your recipes. I cant put it down at the moment.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mixed this up last weekend couldn't wait a week. Very nice Squonk as described smooth and creamy also has a nice little sweetness to it. Thanks for sharing your recipes. I cant put it down at the moment.
Thanks Steeve-A-Reno;)

Steevster

Member For 4 Years
Your welcome Squonkee and thank you for your recipes. I always try and give a feedback to the people whos recipes I try even if its months down the road. I believe I have a raspberry cheesecake ice cream that's yours I'm going to mix up soon. I will give you feed back on that also.

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I tried this today after one day. I had to change banana because I did not know the status of mine. I used 1.7% LA banana cream. Never used that before. It is really good and definitely Laffy taffy like. I know the cap vbic needs more time but I couldn't wait.

Chrispdx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmmm. Update time. I did mine with a little bit of banana cap. For sure a good mix. Ended up being alittle darker tasting though.

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Totally didn't see this or forgot it.. gonna mix this up this weekend.. ! Thanks Squonk !

classic comedy !

JetVapE

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Bananas! I love bananas, this recipe would absolutely be on top of my list. Ah, I hope that subbing biscuit with FA cookie would have similar result cause I'm out of biscuit. :( Anyways, thanks for this assume recipe Squonk!

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Squonk - yeah did not get to make this when I thought I would .. did get to it tho finally.. about 3 weeks ago... very nice!
Vaped nothing but this untill it was gone and made another small tester adding 1% TFA Banana nut bread .. also awesome!
Making another batch now, this is a keeper for me - Thanks for this!

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Squonk - yeah did not get to make this when I thought I would .. did get to it tho finally.. about 3 weeks ago... very nice!
Vaped nothing but this untill it was gone and made another small tester adding 1% TFA Banana nut bread .. also awesome!
Making another batch now, this is a keeper for me - Thanks for this!
Thanks man.:shades:
Let us know how the banana nut bread turns out.

DIYjim

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
When I see kickass recipes such as this, and I have all the flavorings on hand, it makes me feel like less of a dumbass for investing in what must be 125 different flavorings. Thanks, Squonk; looking forward to making this tonight. :)

Edit: Made the recipe exactly as Squonk suggested, soaked in very hot water, shook like crazy for a while and am trying this right away. VERY nice flavor- seems to have some banana nut bread thing going on. I bet it will taste even better in a week. I say this is a winner! :D

Last edited:

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When I see kickass recipes such as this, and I have all the flavorings on hand, it makes me feel like less of a dumbass for investing in what must be 125 different flavorings. Thanks, Squonk; looking forward to making this tonight. :)

Edit: Made the recipe exactly as Squonk suggested, soaked in very hot water, shook like crazy for a while and am trying this right away. VERY nice flavor- seems to have some banana nut bread thing going on. I bet it will taste even better in a week. I say this is a winner! :D
I know how you feel regarding all the flavorings. I have 29 flavors in my cart now(save me from myself).:(
Steeping makes all the difference when using CAPs VBIC and TFAs GC Cheesecake. I'm glad you like it. THANKS!

Comfygirl

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Sure.
Mint Vanilla Cream
Vienna Cream(FA) 1%
Vanilla Bourbon(FA) 1%
I just got on an ice cream VBIC kick! Did you post any recipes? So far every one of your recipes has been savored!

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just got on an ice cream VBIC kick! Did you post any recipes? So far every one of your recipes has been savored!
I haven't posted any recipes for awhile, but I'm working on a few and will post them as they develop. I need to place a order if we get a big Black Friday sale. I'm out of all vanillas and running dangerously low on my main flavors and NIc. Aaannnd INW Biscuit.:eek: I have a big order sitting in my cart ready for go time.
I'm happy to hear you enjoy my mixes. That makes me feel good. Thank you.:wave:

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't posted any recipes for awhile, but I'm working on a few and will post them as they develop. I need to place a order if we get a big Black Friday sale. I'm out of all vanillas and running dangerously low on my main flavors and NIc. Aaannnd INW Biscuit.:eek: I have a big order sitting in my cart ready for go time.
I'm happy to hear you enjoy my mixes. That makes me feel good. Thank you.:wave:

yeah speaking of orders I need to put one in as well...

BCF is running a 20% sale !! Woo Hoo!!:vapemail:

"Beginning Friday, November 25, through Monday, November 28 save 20% off of your entire order at Bull City Flavors!
Enter the code CYBER2016 at checkout."

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

"Beginning Friday, November 25, through Monday, November 28 save 20% off of your entire order at Bull City Flavors!
Thanks. :bliss::banana::bingo:

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Thanks again Foggz. I just ordered 30 flavors today from BCV/BCF. Ecig express has 25% off (BLACKFRIDAY25), but the site won't open for me. Is anybody else having the same issue?

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks again Foggz. I just ordered 30 flavors today from BCV/BCF. Ecig express has 25% off (BLACKFRIDAY25), but the site won't open for me. Is anybody else having the same issue?

No problems here at ecigx

try: clean your browser cache / restart your pc - if that doesn't work clean out cookies in the browser as well and retry.

edit: Oh snap!! awesome to read the post here.. reminded me that I have BG4M that has steeped a bit and is ready to go!! (had forgotten) lol

DIYjim

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Been vaping this off and on in a dripper for almost two weeks now. It keeps getting better! :D -At first, I thought I needed to kick up the percentages a bit, but now I am satisfied with the flavor. It is about perfect, just the way it is. Really, REALLY digging this. This recipe deserves its own bottom feeder mod in my vaping arsenal! ;)

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Been eyeing this one for a while now Squonk ...in all honesty I don't know why I haven't pulled the trigger already lol

How would you describe this mix?

see i like banana but more the artificial flavour variety like in a McDonald's milkshake with that sweet vanillery taste lol holy crap if that was on here I'd be all over it (and the strawberry variant as well)

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Been eyeing this one for a while now Squonk ...in all honesty I don't know why I haven't pulled the trigger already lol

How would you describe this mix?

see i like banana but more the artificial flavour variety like in a McDonald's milkshake with that sweet vanillery taste lol holy crap if that was on here I'd be all over it (and the strawberry variant as well)
You can always sub FA Banana with 1.5% INW Banana. But then again taste is subjective. This may be what your looking for.
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/nilla-wafers-in-banana-pudding.214476/

I also like mixing this base then adding whatever fruit/berries I'm in the mood for.(I really like Raspberry)
4-5% VBIC(CAP)
2-3% Graham Cracker Cheesecake(TFA)
2% Sweet Cream(CAP)
.5-1% Vanilla Classic or Bourbon(FA or INW)

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You can always sub FA Banana with 1.5% INW Banana. But then again taste is subjective. This may be what your looking for.
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/nilla-wafers-in-banana-pudding.214476/

I also like mixing this base then adding whatever fruit/berries I'm in the mood for.(I really like Raspberry)
4-5% VBIC(CAP)
2-3% Graham Cracker Cheesecake(TFA)
2% Sweet Cream(CAP)
.5-1% Vanilla Classic or Bourbon(FA or INW)
Just got vbic so I will bre trying this base. Steep time?

Edit: which raspberry do you like? I just bought some different of that too.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got vbic so I will be trying this base. Steep time?
Definitely 8-10 days. Try it in after 4-5 days, then again after 8-10 then you'll see for yourself how all the flavors really blend together. I hope you like it, it's one of my staple bases. You can omit the GC Cheesecake for a vanilla ice cream base and add any fruit/berries/melons/caramel and even mint. Oooorrr... sub the GC Cheesecake with 1.5-2% FA Apple Pie and add .25% FA Cinnamon Ceylon(error on the low side) for a Apple Pie a la Mode kinda thingy(shove .5%FA Cookie or .5% INW Biscuit in there if your feeling it).:D

VU Sponsors