Become a Patron!

battery problems HELP

So I'm a nooby,
I apologise in advance as my terminology will probably be all off. I purchased the E-leaf Istick 100watt and I'm planning on a dual tiger coil build in a tugboat RDA.

However I feel the batteries I bought may not be safe, I NEED HELP.
The batteries are 18650 li ion and have 9800mAh also are 3.7 volts. Will these batteries work with the mod or am I building a hand held bomb.

Yours sincerely,
Robb

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_nwu99eD64g1tq4of6o1_250_zps5jwxqebn.gif

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I'm a nooby,
I apologise in advance as my terminology will probably be all off. I purchased the E-leaf Istick 100watt and I'm planning on a dual tiger coil build in a tugboat RDA.

However I feel the batteries I bought may not be safe, I NEED HELP.
The batteries are 18650 li ion and have 9800mAh also are 3.7 volts. Will these batteries work with the mod or am I building a hand held bomb.

Yours sincerely,
Robb
Ive never heard of a high mah battery that was real there is word around the grape vine of such a battery but i wouldnt trust it. What u need to look at is the continuous amp of a battery most come in 20 amp and a couple few are 30 amp but anything below 20amp is basically unsafe and useless in todays vaping gear. The brands to look for are lg samsung and sony. A good place to find authentic batteries is www.liionwholesale.com i hope this helps

VU Sponsors