Become a Patron!

Best flavor RDA

morfius1963

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I also have the twisted messes and it is awesome. I just got it two weeks ago and I love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

morfius1963

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I tried to be fused not as good as Clapton. Maybe it depends on what you put it on. I didn't have good luck with it

mach1ne

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i tried fused and single core claptons in parallel. the fused stuff came in so low i had to do 6 wraps to stay above .2 ohms, and somehow that huge beast fit without shorting. flavor and clouds were pretty intense, but it was way too hot for me (not the vape, but the alliance and the mod itself got super hot after a bit). the single core came in at .25 ohms for 5 wraps on 4mm. much easier to fit. vapes amazing, not scorching hot either. have to crank the wattage up to get this thing going though. battery life is abysmal (seems to take about 10% battery per re-drip).

whats your resistance and wattage on your parallel claptons morfius1963?

morfius1963

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I don't know how I just got this but fused Clapton's are awesome yes.

scootervapes

Member For 4 Years
I personally like a hot and flavorful vape with decent airflow, was hoping for great things with the velocity mini, as the regular velocity left me wanting something better. I always comeback to the sapor. Was hoping for something great with the ice3, air is a bit restricted and it gets warm with metal tip. Love the derringer, bit sapor with top airflow is a bit more hassle free. I eventually plan on a petri and aeolus lite. Kennedy 24 and velocity disappoint, might be good if you like a cool vape. I can understand the idea of any atty is right with the right build, but prefer something that doesn't require a crazy build for a warm flavorful vape. I'd also think I'd like a thump atty.

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I personally like a hot and flavorful vape with decent airflow, was hoping for great things with the velocity mini, as the regular velocity left me wanting something better. I always comeback to the sapor. Was hoping for something great with the ice3, air is a bit restricted and it gets warm with metal tip. Love the derringer, bit sapor with top airflow is a bit more hassle free. I eventually plan on a petri and aeolus lite. Kennedy 24 and velocity disappoint, might be good if you like a cool vape. I can understand the idea of any atty is right with the right build, but prefer something that doesn't require a crazy build for a warm flavorful vape. I'd also think I'd like a thump atty.

If you like the derringer you might like the bambino even more. Top cap is seperate from the barrel. Just a thought.

Vapin_4_Real

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I will have to say my velocity and tsunami take the cake for me. I havent tried the petri or the derringer tho but I will get around to gettin them soon.

morfius1963

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just bought the Sunamoui and put a dual fuse Clapton build on it. .16 ohm. and it has awesome flavor running at about 80 W really really great flavor

VU Sponsors