Become a Patron!

Best Mod?

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Hohm G2 is still on flash sale for $44.97 or $50 to your door..... do yourself a favor and just get it while you can at that price! I have a couple DNA 200 mods and a bunch of cheap $50 mods and for the price you will not get a better mod than the G2 for this price. It is well worth $100 to $130.
171W and you could through it through a window of a car pick it up and vape it.... if the tank makes it;)

Bigjay1978

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
there really isn't a such thing as a best mod IMO. It's really the best mod to suit your needs and price range. so what are you looking for exactly and what kind of price range?
For the record though the alien and TFV8 is a great combo, but i have heard some people have issues with paint peeling on the aliens. I have 2 of them though and no such issues
Mine is all chipped away. Started peeling within a week off the buttons, and it looks real bad now. Only had it since the beginning of November.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Mine is all chipped away. Started peeling within a week off the buttons, and it looks real bad now. Only had it since the beginning of November.
That sucks. Mine still look new and had them for a while.
e966fce701a3d5cbd4173fb96b75837b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I also have 2 Aliens, and not a mark on them. If paint peeling or chipping is an issue, or if it's a concern, consider a wrap or silicone sleeve. I have sleeves coming from Fasttech, but I saw an Alien with a Jwrap on it, and it looked awesome.

vlsvapor

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Affordable Mods: Smok Alien Kit, Wismec RX, iJoy RDTA Box, Joye Cuboid

High Ends Mods: Axis Vapes DNA, Osiris Box, BMI v2.5

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Affordable Mods: Smok Alien Kit, Wismec RX, iJoy RDTA Box, Joye Cuboid

High Ends Mods: Axis Vapes DNA, Osiris Box, BMI v2.5
Battlestar is good too. Better then the rx at the same process point

speedman2049

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I saw a review from djlsb on the smok alien and he did mention that on his alien that the paint job wasn't great as it was chipping and peeling all over but he did mention that on the smok gpriv that the paint job was much better and he tried to remove some paint from a spot on it but was unable to do so, so I guess they improved their paint process on the more recent mods and maybe perhaps explains why some of there earlier aliens had paint issues but there more recent ones don't?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Yeah I've seen it everywhere lately, I've yet to use one though. Think they could have been a little more original on their style but oh well.
Simple style and works at a good price point. Solid mod. Much better quality then a RX

vlsvapor

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Simple style and works at a good price point. Solid mod. Much better quality then a RX

I meant that it looks exactly like the RX. Their creativity was lacking on the design I feel.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I meant that it looks exactly like the RX. Their creativity was lacking on the design I feel.
It's similar but quite a few mods look like that. I'm sure the rx had some influence on their side

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Everybody's different aren't they? I like the Kanger Toptanks with the SSOCC coils and 40W will drive that no problem. I really don't need a 3 battery 240W mod nor do I need a tank with 8 coils that guzzles juice like a pig. My idea of a perfect mod would be a bit different than some people's choices here. The best mod is the mod that works for you. My mod is a Tesla 80W TC. It works for me. A Kbox 75W or an Eleaf Pico would work for me too. I might buy something bigger that would take 3 batteries but I would definitely need one that would work on two batteries too. I don't need a 3 pound mod in my pocket but it would be great for at home.

I kinda agree w you-
I can't carry my RX200/TVF8 all day or throw in my purse- the tank alone could slide open and whalla!
It's great for home when I'm in the mood- & has a RTA for later when done w coils
My perfect is the 1 battery and a tank that runs 30-70
That's it!
I also have a thing for all in one setups lol
Love my cupti and ordered a rose gold one-
It's not here yet
My red one is beat up lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lazy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The paint on my smok alien is also chipping like crazy and I don't really use it that much. My wifes alien is her only mod & the paint is not chipping, yet. But hers is usually in her purse. Great mod but the shitty paint job is pretty annoying.

Get both a hohm slice & a smok alien for less than the price of 1 DNA 133 mod or the same price as a DNA 75 mod lol

VU Sponsors