Become a Patron!

Celebrate Your Vapeversary Here

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It's my 11th vapeaversary today. I'll always remember it was the Saturday after Thanksgiving 2012 when I had my last cigarette with morning coffee before embarking on a day of struggle. I'd been both vaping and smoking for about six weeks, somersaulting through dozens of flavors when vape sellers were allowed to give free samples. On cold evenings at that time of year I started to look forward to getting home, getting warm, and having a rich, intense vape. I realized I loved vaping far more than smoking, and I was ready to quit the stinkies.

It still was hard for the rest of that day. I wanted a cigarette. The devil on one shoulder was saying "go ahead, have a cig, nobody is stopping you". The angel on my other shoulder was saying "you're doing great, keep vaping, leave the cigarettes, don't put this off another day". When I finally went to bed that night, I knew I was a nonsmoker forever. I had no cigarette cravings the next day, nor ever again.

I've told my story often, but I still see the success of that quit day as a miracle, the technology of vaping as a miracle, and I still love it. Love this forum and this thread. Thank you all for being part of my life.
:stars2: :vino: 🎊 CONGRATULATIONS 🎊 :vino: :stars2:

I know this isn't even close to one of your cakes, but I hope you will enjoy it anyway.
Screenshot_20231125-121222_CM Browser.jpg

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
It's my 11th vapeaversary today. I'll always remember it was the Saturday after Thanksgiving 2012 when I had my last cigarette with morning coffee before embarking on a day of struggle. I'd been both vaping and smoking for about six weeks, somersaulting through dozens of flavors when vape sellers were allowed to give free samples. On cold evenings at that time of year I started to look forward to getting home, getting warm, and having a rich, intense vape. I realized I loved vaping far more than smoking, and I was ready to quit the stinkies.

It still was hard for the rest of that day. I wanted a cigarette. The devil on one shoulder was saying "go ahead, have a cig, nobody is stopping you". The angel on my other shoulder was saying "you're doing great, keep vaping, leave the cigarettes, don't put this off another day". When I finally went to bed that night, I knew I was a nonsmoker forever. I had no cigarette cravings the next day, nor ever again.

I've told my story often, but I still see the success of that quit day as a miracle, the technology of vaping as a miracle, and I still love it. Love this forum and this thread. Thank you all for being part of my life.
Congrats on your 11 years Vaperersary @Bliss Doubt ! So awesome!

1700944629866.jpeg

:stars2:
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Last edited:

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon

That's AWESOME!
ad196e4e1900a2a26337aaceec417bf1.jpg

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Congrats on the 11 years. We are pretty close to the same guit dates.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Congrats on the 7 years!! I know how you feel. It's nice to do physical things and not run out of air like I used too.
I enjoy not having bronchitis all winter every year. One time I was on the phone with a client, and was coughing so hard I had to just hang up. Another time, another client, said "my god, should I call you an ambulance?".

My good friends, who put me onto vaping just as they were coming up to their first anniversary without cigarettes, truly saved my life.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Yay
9 years cigarette free with the help of vaping. Started vaping for a few weeks in November 2014- set my quit date for Dec 1,2014 and have never smoked another cigarette again! Many thanks to vaping and my Vaping Underground forum friends that have helped me remain a cigarette free vaper for all these 9 years !
:blowkiss:

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yay
9 years cigarette free with the help of vaping. Started vaping for a few weeks in November 2014- set my quit date for Dec 1,2014 and have never smoked another cigarette again! Many thanks to vaping and my Vaping Underground forum friends that have helped me remain a cigarette free vaper for all these 9 years !
Snap, that's fantastic! I always think of these anniversaries as commemorating the day we became free, and as Goph said above on my vape day, "Your new birthday".

The way you said it is the way I made it, with beautiful vape candles on each side, total of nine. I've never seen that brand or model of vape pen before, but they say "Her Royal Highness" on each one. That's you!

Snap vape cake w flowers.jpg

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Congrats on 11 long years.
That's enough reason for a party to celebrate such a fine achievement ;)
This thread does give those who are just startin their vape journey a light of hope that they may too quit the stinkies.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yay
That's awesome Snap. Congratulations on 9 years!
Here are some flowers to celebrate with, Snapdragons of course.
1701444379277.png
1701444406535.png

1701444428729.png

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Snap, that's fantastic! I always think of these anniversaries as commemorating the day we became free, and as Goph said above on my vape day, "Your new birthday".

The way you said it is the way I made it, with beautiful vape candles on each side, total of nine. I've never seen that brand or model of vape pen before, but they say "Her Royal Highness" on each one. That's you!

View attachment 211001
Wow- so beautiful, Thank You so much my friend!

:hug:

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Big Congrats Goph!!!!
Hmmm, not quite sure what to give you for a present. Cranky Old Fart's probably don't like flowers. On the other hand, I gather gophers love alfalfa and dandelions, so here you go.

1701716354686.png
1701716400147.png

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yay
Congrats Snap :bliss: It's such good news to hear that from a very good friend :hug:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
10 years, wow TEN YEARS!

I don't believe I made it this long. I couldn't have made it without vaping and my friends! :bliss:
This is so GREAT ! I'm sure your family is so very happy, and so very proud of you, cause we are, too !
And, here is to :vino: the start of another
newyear2 :newyear: newyear2
for not smelling like an astray and vaping out clouds that leave nice smelling aromas behind.
:confetti::vino:CONGRATULATIONS :vino::confetti:

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Woohoo, I made it to 10 years! With the help of all of you, the support and friendship is the key. Thanks! :inlove: :hug:
CONGRATS!!!! :stars2:

I started in the Summer of 2012, seems so distant now....like a world away from how vaping is now.
I'm proud of ya MIss, I know it's been hard....I almost gave up a lotta times in the past few years, but I'm rather stubborn...lol...

*hugs*

VU Sponsors