Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
That's what Cromwell already said when I went to post about it, lol

I thought that was Clark Gable's line.

Olivia was also in 'Hush, Hush Sweet Charlotte" with Bette Davis. I don't remember much about that movie except that it scared the bejeezus out of me and I promised myself I'd never watch it again. Olivia and Bette were both great actresses.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I wonder if she was the last surviving cast member of GWTW. She lived to be almost as old as my great-grandmother (105).

Andria

I saw a click bait thingie the other day that said she was, but I didn't click on it

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Wow. July has been such a terrible time for the entertainment industry. So many amazing loved ones lost.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
"I realize people will speculate about the Tulsa rally, but Herman did a lot of traveling the past week, including to Arizona where cases are spiking," Calabrese wrote.

Except from here................

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What I have read says that Cain came down with Corona 9 days? after the Tulsa rally...
Yep it is impossible to say for sure where he got it considering he did not wear a mask.
And totally dissed the need for wearing them.

Even with masks it is not totally assured you will not get the virus nor spread it. But it is well proven to work far better than no protection.

Personally I have no sympathy for those who refuse to wear masks in situations where they should.
Too bad they spread it to others though, Unless they are more who do not take proper precautions.
Might help to improve the gene pool.

One could think that the virus may be a tool of a supreme being to clean up the gene pool a bit?
But then some will believe anything it seems :)

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maybe I missed it, but I can't believe no one has mentioned Lindsay Lohan.

she died?

I am surprised she lived this long with the Celebrity exemption from prosecution enabling her self destructive behavior.

Last edited:

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Roy Clark, Country star and 'Hee Haw' host, dies at 85​

Roy Linwood Clark (April 15, 1933 – November 15, 2018) was an American singer and musician. He is best known for having hosted Hee Haw, a nationally televised country variety show, from 1969 to 1997.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I just saw this on the news. Hubbs said he just heard last week that Alex was in better shape and they thought he was going to be ok. I guess that almost never happens when it's pancreatic cancer. Bless him, he was like an American institution.
A humble Canadian who became part of an American Institution ?
RIP Mr. Trebek

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
A humble Canadian who became part of an American Institution ?
RIP Mr. Trebek

Yes, noted. He mentioned that he was Canadian quite often. Perhaps we made him an honorary American. Many of us had dinner with his voice in the background nearly every day for decades. He will be greatly missed.

VU Sponsors