Become a Patron!

**Closed** PIF Box 3.1 Is Live

Would you like to participate in PIF Box 3.1?

• Total voters

Delion

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
5 more or two more lol I thought twenty was the minimum to get this going :p

Dchap

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm in for the ride.

Delion

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@JadeNic you just have to vote at the top to get in on this box

Delion

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
woot 20 reached

Delion

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@JediTT I believe it is still open for signups until Sig closes the first set of names and randomizes then it will be open again if I am not mistaken so Your In!!!

Delion

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am not sure I thought there was something about that, I am sure it would be cool if you and the person ahead of you were cool with the price of getting it there and then you with the price of shipping to get it back into the states, though I will let @Sigmardin reply on this as I am not really sure, but if the person ahead of you who will be sending it to you and you can come up with a shipping arrangement I am sure it should not be a problem, but dont quote me on that.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I would love to be on the list!!

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
so is north of the border cool??

I agree it will be up to @Sigmardin and this should have probably been addressed in the OP. Another aspect to crossing the border besides postage is customs. I would hate to see the box get stuck in customs somewhere and they not like something in the box for whatever reason which would put an end to the box. Just my 2 cents...

Delion

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Very well stated about customs that could get to a bad place quickly!

So I am headed to my wholesaler warehouse tomorrow thinking of picking up a few extra things to drop in this box will take some pictures and stuff of what I have planned for the box tomorrow

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@Rooster I don't know what OP will decide to do here BUT if he doesn't want to cross borders, you can always start one for Canada. Anyone can start one and I'm sure others would love it too.

Delion

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Ld3441 That would be my suggestion too as I have seen a call for one in Canada a few times, they need some pif love up there too!

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Where are all those that wanted in the first boxes and couldn't get in? I thought this would fill up in hours.

The first PIF information thread was in another thread. General Discussion. The PIF boxes are now in the PIF threads so many never ever check it or that far down the Forum list.. A shame, really....

Sigmardin may want to post a quickie over there with a name of "New PIF box, 3.1 starting. . Just post that and a link, more will see it. In
Vaping Related But Doesn't Fit In a Category
of the
GENERAL DISCUSSION

It is not to sign up, so should be ok, it is just to let people know.

I plan to do that when I restart Box 1..

Just a suggestion....

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
The first PIF information thread was in another thread. General Discussion. The PIF boxes are now in the PIF threads so many never ever check it or that far down the Forum list.. A shame, really....

Sigmardin may want to post a quickie over there with a name of "New PIF box, 3.1 starting. . Just post that and a link, more will see it. In
Vaping Related But Doesn't Fit In a Category
of the
GENERAL DISCUSSION

It is not to sign up, so should be ok, it is just to let people know.

I plan to do that when I restart Box 1..

Just a suggestion....

i think now we have the 20 people.. am i right??

Sigmardin

The Vapographer
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
48 hour/25 person notice

I don't know how shipping this stuff to Canada and back works. If it's not a problem sending it there and back and you're willing to cover additional shipping costs, who the hell am I to say no :D

If you didn't vote at the top and I don't include your name on the list, I'm very sorry but that is one thing I need to be strict on. If we get 26, 27, 28 people in that's fine, I just wanted to keep the approaching holiday season and side in consideration. People get busy, mail slows down, etc... Also I figured that would leave room for the next box to start and possibly not have to split this one. In all honestly though, I'm cool with whatever, I just can't wait to get this party started lol!

Keep it foggy!

Last edited:

Sigmardin

The Vapographer
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I know nothing about shipping to and from Canada, someone please decide on this one who knows what they're talking about as this affects all of us and I don't want to erroneously exclude our friend from Vapanada

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I know nothing about shipping to and from Canada, someone please decide on this one who knows what they're talking about as this affects all of us and I don't want to erroneously exclude our friend from Vapanada

they do get seized.. contents explored.. nic grabbed.. missing objects.. :oops:
for the life of me, i can not figure out why, nor can I on how they sell their juice..
if I am not mistaken.. they buy a base.. and then they can buy flavor "packets" of premixed flavor base..

why they do this to vapers there, I have no idea.. but it damn sucks!!

with all this going on, it would be better to have a Canadian box started and maintained by those that live there..
just my thoughts, and I could be wrong..

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
With shipping and customs concerns I'd hate to exclude Canadian members, but it would definitely suck if the box was held up in customs forever while the rest of us wait.

aikanae

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hope Canadians are able to start a box. I'd be more than happy to forward mail to anyone in Canada one to one, but I think it's a bit risky with others involved. UNLESS there was an unanimous agreement to accept the risk the box could be lost so we could include our northern vapers...

IDK. Between Canada, Mexico and Australia (Argentina?) I almost feel there should be some networking system to get products into those areas. But that's a seperate topic.

Last edited:
no problem guys, i just have too much gear that i don't use, and would like to pass on to somebody that would use it.

rdwilliamson

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I was supposed to be in on box 3. Guess it got canceled. Count me in.

My computer is down right now so I can't do the poll....sorry

Sent from my educated phone using tapatalk

Last edited:

Sigmardin

The Vapographer
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I was supposed to be in on box 3. Guess it got canceled. Count me in.

My computer is down right now so I can't do the poll....sorry

No problem, you are #24

Roger Schaeffer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Count me in Somehow I got missed on the 2nd other PIF Box but i can do both is necessary no worries.

Sigmardin

The Vapographer
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Attention everyone

This box is now full and ready to begin as of now, Yay!

Also, I've made an arrangement which will allow Rooster to be a part of the PIF 3.1 Adventure. Here's how it will go.

Roster will send me the things he wants in the box and I will hold onto them until it's his turn. When his # is up, the box will be sent to me. I will upload a video of the contents of the box for him to choose from, and put his pif'd goods in the box to send off to the next person.
***I will not be taking anything for myself at that time as though I never had the box***
I will then send the box onto the next person in line. And personally send Rooster the items he requested. I have already worked this out with him and we are go for launch!

Let the pifing begin!

Sigmardin

The Vapographer
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I posted a screen shot of the randomized list at the beginning of the thread. Here it is in typed form.

Box sent on 10/15
  1. LD3441 - approved spot trade - Box received on 10/17
  2. Roger Schaeffer
  3. bobskinner
  4. baltoace
  5. JadeNic
  6. nukeum
  7. Sigmardin
  8. Delion
  9. nite_shark
  10. Huckleberried
  11. Smoky Blue
  12. Faust
  13. Xaphan
  14. JediTT
  15. misswish
  16. rdwilliamson
  17. Demonical - approved spot trade
  18. darkox
  19. Heather
  20. Rooster - Send to Sigmardin
  21. aikanae
  22. KREAM
  23. adk1989
  24. Dchap
  25. builderbob
  26. TheDude
  27. Surgikill
Alternate in case someone has an unforeseen need to be removed - Mike.dunning.370

Last edited:

Delion

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yay so when will you ship this out and headed to Demonical?

rdwilliamson

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Awesome. Can't wait.

Sigmardin

The Vapographer
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Congrats PIF Box 3.1

Let's hope you guys as much fun as we have on Box 1 and 2.

Sigmardin, nice idea on how to deal with Rooster.
That opens up more possibilities with the next box and Canadians...

Delion

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
why don't I see my name on the list? I thought I was "15"?

Hmmm...What the hell, bumped from another list, this makes 3 ...

I checked the poll at the top of the thread when it was started it was said you had to vote on the poll so your name would be added to the list, your name is not on the poll of people who voted, no worries we will get you in the rotation as I knew you were in there.

Delion

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Ld3441 I sent him one too lol, thanks for your thought on taking your spot, but your ok, we will get him in the rotation :)

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
He wanted to cap this at 25 so I don't know if he wants to go above that or not. If not he can have my spot, no worries.

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Here we go...I'm pretty excited...I'm number 23...one question...out of sheer curiosity what happens to the box when it gets to the end

VU Sponsors