Become a Patron!

**Closed** PIF Box 3.1 Is Live

Would you like to participate in PIF Box 3.1?

• Total voters

Sigmardin

The Vapographer
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So I received box 3.1 and remailer it this morning. The problem is I mailed it to aekinae (spelling?). I wasn't sure because it appeared that the box was sent back, so I emailed Delion and he said to send it to akeanae. It is not an excuse but I have pneumonia and have no kept up on all of the posts. So sorry guys. Now what? Wait until it gets sent back to me?
I wonder if you could contact USPS and see if you can recall it?

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I can call them in the am.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I sent the tracking number to Sig. The post office can't do anything. If it was still at there facility or the main one they could have pulled it, but it left the state already. Sorry Guys!! I almost just sent it to KREAM. Darn always go with your first instinct.

KREAM

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Heather @mike.dunning.370 and @KREAM please check post #0001 on this thread to make sure I have that all correct. Thanks

Looks good to me other than updating for the most recent events. Per tracking, Box 3.2 has been delivered to Heather. And per Heather, Box 3.1 is on the way to aikanae...and who knows, maybe it will reach her while she's in town. :)

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Box 3.2 did get delivered to my neighbor. They called today and brought it over.

Sigmardin

The Vapographer
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well I thought he was going to raffle off the things that were left.
Correct. Both boxes in their entirety will be raffled. The winners will receive the box contents of each raffle respectively. In addition, all who enter the raffles will be put into 1 or more drawings for authentic hardware to be purchased with the money raised by box 3.1's raffle. All money raised by box 3.2's raffle will be donated to charity.

Surgikill

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Correct. Both boxes in their entirety will be raffled. The winners will receive the box contents of each raffle respectively. In addition, all who enter the raffles will be put into 1 or more drawings for authentic hardware to be purchased with the money raised by box 3.1's raffle. All money raised by box 3.2's raffle will be donated to charity.

Cool. I'll print a box and you can raffle it off with the contents. It will just be the box so whoever wins it can populate it with whatever they want. It has a place for a raptor chip so they can go that route or just make it unregulated.

nukeum

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well life has reared its ugly head in my direction this time, I am still hear and back now, Just wanted you all to know everything was A OK on my end

aikanae

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I sent the tracking number to Sig. The post office can't do anything. If it was still at there facility or the main one they could have pulled it, but it left the state already. Sorry Guys!! I almost just sent it to KREAM. Darn always go with your first instinct.

Life is funny. I'll try to stick around until it arrives. I guess it's fate (no complaint!). Just really, really lucky I'm here at the moment and peeked at this thread. PM the tracking number if you have it. I just PM'd KREAM for their address.

Last edited:

KREAM

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Life is funny. I'll try to stick around until it arrives. I guess it's fate (no complaint!). Just really, really lucky I'm here at the moment and peeked at this thread. PM the tracking number if you have it. I just PM'd KREAM for their address.

Glad to see you @aikanae and that you are still in the game. Fate can be a wonderful thing. :) Hope things are getting better in your world. PM inbound.

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm a little confused as to where each box is right now. And how do we enter the raffle?

Delion

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The Raffles will happen once the boxes reach their final destinations of @Sigmardin and myself.

aikanae

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Glad to see you @aikanae and that you are still in the game. Fate can be a wonderful thing. :) Hope things are getting better in your world. PM inbound.

Kream, you MUST take stuff out of the box this time. It's really, really, really full now. You got my double PIF.

PM'd tracking #.

Last edited:

mike.dunning.370

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just so I got this right I am sending 3.2 to darkox correct? Thanks

mike.dunning.370

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I took a picture of the stuff Heather put in and spaced out and didn't take pictures of my stuff.lol!!

darkox

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yes, you are sending to me mike ;)

mike.dunning.370

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
a6378f65e00f18ab1f222a3bf7e6a54e.jpg
This is what Heather put in.

mike.dunning.370

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I acquired the Fairy Dust that you were kind enough to put in Heather and me and my wife love it! Of course she likes anything to do with fairies. Lol!!! Thanks Heather!!

Delion

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So lets do a quick update on the boxes where are they at this moment, or where are they already en route to?

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I acquired the Fairy Dust that you were kind enough to put in Heather and me and my wife love it! Of course she likes anything to do with fairies. Lol!!! Thanks Heather!!
Great!! I am glad you like it. I haven't vaped it in awhile but it was a favorite of mine for awhile.

mike.dunning.370

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Here is 3.2 # 9405903699300353440352. I think Delion was asking.

mike.dunning.370

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Did everyone see the price for the VTR"S on totally wicked site? Very good prices!

KREAM

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Box 3.1 arrived. Will go thru it, take a few pics and pack it back up this weekend. The goal is to send it back out on Monday so @nite_shark please send me your mailing info.

darkox

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I received 3.2, I will go through tomorrow and get it back out Mon. or Tues. at the latest.

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I received 3.2, I will go through tomorrow and get it back out Mon. or Tues. at the latest.
Woohooo, I guess I'm gonna have to get building another stand for box 3.2 today then, been a busy week, nephew's wife gave birth to my first grand-niece, I won the Standard box on ModEnvy last night, gotta make a stand to put in since the other stuff I had to put in I piffed to a friend at work.

KREAM

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok people, I have a dilemma. I have Box 3.1 but as of today's date, I don't know who to send it to.

Still waiting to hear from nite_shark. According to the master list, he dropped out of Box 3.2 but not Box 3.1. His profile page says he hasn't been around since early December. If I don't hear from him by tomorrow, I will assume he is out. The list says Smoky Blue would be next (replacing Dchap) but at posts 1295 &1300, SB says to skip her because she has already had and contributed to Box 3.1. TheDude would then be up if SB is out. Bottom line is Box 3.1's next destination is unknown and I am unclear where I am to send it.

So I'm about to go take some pics and pack the box. @Sigmardin, @Delion, @nite_shark, @Smoky Blue, @TheDude If I don't hear from nite-shark I will let y'all know and then leave it to y'all to figure who I am sending Box 3.1 to.

Delion

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok people, I have a dilemma. I have Box 3.1 but as of today's date, I don't know who to send it to.

Still waiting to hear from nite_shark. According to the master list, he dropped out of Box 3.2 but not Box 3.1. His profile page says he hasn't been around since early December. If I don't hear from him by tomorrow, I will assume he is out. The list says Smoky Blue would be next (replacing Dchap) but at posts 1295 &1300, SB says to skip her because she has already had and contributed to Box 3.1. TheDude would then be up if SB is out. Bottom line is Box 3.1's next destination is unknown and I am unclear where I am to send it.

So I'm about to go take some pics and pack the box. @Sigmardin, @Delion, @nite_shark, @Smoky Blue, @TheDude If I don't hear from nite-shark I will let y'all know and then leave it to y'all to figure who I am sending Box 3.1 to.

Just let us know!

Delion

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

I believe @Sigmardin is in the process of determining where it goes as I write this.

KREAM

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Lets go with @TheDude if we can get a hold of TheDude

Have not heard anything from @nite_shark since I tagged him Saturday morning so @TheDude it is then. Box 3.1 is packed and ready to go whenever I get an address to send it to. Hopefully I'll hear from TheDude soon.

Here are the pics I took.....
Original contents of 3.1 (Box was full of goodies...couldn't spread it out more or it wouldn't all fit in the pic)
IMAG0104.jpg

What I Took Out of 3.1
3.1 What I Took.jpg

What I Added to 3.1
3.1 What I Added.jpg

KREAM

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just wanted to tell KREAM thanks for REALLY hooking up box 3.2. Thank you sir!

Thanks Mike but no kudos are necessary. Paying it forward is what it's all about and why I signed up to play. Giving back makes me happy so if my small contribution allows someone to try something new or get something they need, it's all good. And I'm a chick by the way. :p

Dude here...and ready.

Address received Dude and Box 3.1 will be mailed out to you by the end of the day.

darkox

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sorry I've been really busy so didn't have time for pics this time but 3.2 did go out this morning, tracking has been pm'd to Demoniacal.

The cana box is broken but someone mentioned that they would like to try to fix or replace the board, just letting you guys know in case anyone wonders why it doesn't turn on ;)

KREAM

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Box 3.1 is on its way to TheDude. The lady at the post office commented on how heavy the box was and she was right because it is truly filled to the brim. While looking at my receipt to send TheDude the tracking number, I saw the weight of the box...7 pounds, 4.4 ounces. Like they said, if it fits, it ships.:D

Sigmardin

The Vapographer
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ok, post #1 is up to date, @Delion is a rock star, work is a bitch, my other work is fantastically fun but time consuming, pregnant wife bout to drive me nuts lol

*********Box sent on 10/15/14*********
  1. LD3441 - approved spot trade - Box received on 10/17
  2. Roger Schaeffer - Box received, sent on 10/22
  3. Bobskinner - Box recvd 10/24, sent 10/27
  4. Baltoace - Box Recv'd 10/29, Box sent 10/30
  5. JadeNic - Box received 11/1, Box sent on 11/6
  6. nukeum - Box received 11/8, Box picked up/sent 11/12(weekend+Veterans Day)
  7. Sigmardin - Box received 11/15 Wife left the mail for me :), sent 11/18
  8. Delion - Box received 11/21, Sent 11/28
  9. adk1989 - approved spot trade - Box received 12/1, Box 3.1 shipping out 12/6
  10. Smoky Blue - Box 3.1 received 12/11, Box 3.1 sent 12/12
  11. Huckleberried - ****skip box 3.1****
  12. Faust - Box 3.1 received 12/15, Box 3.1 Shipped 12/18
  13. Xaphan - Box 3.1 received 12/22, Box 3.1 shipped 12/23
  14. JediTT - Box 3.1 received 12/26, Box 3.1 sent 12/29
  15. misswish - Box 3.1 Received 1/3, 3.1 sent 1/5
  16. rdwilliamson - Box 3.1 Received 1/8, Box 3.1 sent 1/9
  17. Demonical - Box 3.1 Received 1/13, Box 3.1 sent 1/14
  18. darkox - Box 3.1 received 1/16, Box 3.1 sent 1/20
  19. mike.dunning.370 - Box 3.1 received 1/23, Box 3.1 sent 1/27
  20. Heather - Box 3.1 Received 1/29, Box 3.1 sent 1/30
  21. aikanae - Box 3.1 received 2/2, Box 3.1 sent 2/4
  22. KREAM - Box 3.1 Received 2/7, Box 3.1 sent 2/10
  23. nite_shark - Outski
  24. SmokyBlue - Outski?
  25. TheDude - Box 3.1 en route 2/10
  26. builderbob
  27. Surgikill

*****BOX 3.2 STARTED ON 11/28/14*****
1. Surgikill - Box 3.2 received 12/1, 3.2 sent 12/4
2. Builderbob - Box 3.2 received 12/8, Box 3.2 sent 12/10
3. TheDude - Box 3.2 received 12/17, Shipped 12/19 then lost for 10 days
4. Dchap - Box 3.2 received 12/31, 3.2 sent 1/2 I think
5. Nite_Shark - Requested to be skipped
6. KREAM - Box 3.2 received 1/6, Box 3.2 sent 1/27 to Heather
7. Aikanae - Box 3.2 returned to KREAM 1/27
8. Heather - Box 3.2 received 1/31
9. Mike.Dunning.370 - I know he had it but the dates elude me...
10. DarkOx - Box 3.2 Received 2/8, Box 3.2 sent 2/10
11. Demonical - Box 3.2 en route 2/10
12. Rdwillimason
13. Misswish
14. JediTT
15. Xaphan
16. Faust
17. Huckleberried
18. Adk1989
19. Delion
20. Sigmardin
21. Nukeum
22. Jadenic
23. Baltoace
24. BobSkinner
25. Robert Schaeffer
26. LD3441

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Tracking is showing expected delivery of tomorrow, my PO is usually a day behind that, hope not, I'm off work tomorrow, got a bit of stuff to take care of though, wife's car is in need of work, even more than I'm in need of rest it would seem. Thank god I go on vacation in 2 more weeks. Work has been killing me lately.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Ok, post #1 is up to date, @Delion is a rock star, work is a bitch, my other work is fantastically fun but time consuming, pregnant wife bout to drive me nuts lol

23. nite_shark - Outski
  24. SmokyBlue - Outski?
  25. TheDude - Box 3.1 en route 2/10
  26. builderbob
  27. Surgikill

12. Rdwillimason
13. Misswish
14. JediTT
15. Xaphan
16. Faust
17. Huckleberried
18. Adk1989
19. Delion
20. Sigmardin
21. Nukeum
22. Jadenic
23. Baltoace
24. BobSkinner
25. Robert Schaeffer
26. LD3441

i already had one go with box 3.1, Sig..

Sigmardin

The Vapographer
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Tracking is showing expected delivery of tomorrow, my PO is usually a day behind that, hope not, I'm off work tomorrow, got a bit of stuff to take care of though, wife's car is in need of work, even more than I'm in need of rest it would seem. Thank god I go on vacation in 2 more weeks. Work has been killing me lately.
I hear ya! I swear it's that time of year where everyone just wants to complain about their cable lol

Delion

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
and dont forget @Sigmardin to remove me from 3.2 as I receive it at the very end :)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@Sigmardin, I am removing myself from box 3.2. With that said, since Smoky already participated with box 3.1 and wants to be on box 3.2 (not box one twice), take my name from the list and replace it with her name? It's a simple solution that keeps everyone, including myself, happy. Removing myself is something I need to do, regardless of your decision. Sound good with everyone? I'm completely ok with this.

Sigmardin

The Vapographer
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
@Sigmardin, I am removing myself from box 3.2. With that said, since Smoky already participated with box 3.1 and wants to be on box 3.2 (not box one twice), take my name from the list and replace it with her name? It's a simple solution that keeps everyone, including myself, happy. Removing myself is something I need to do, regardless of your decision. Sound good with everyone? I'm completely ok with this.
I just cried a little inside, but it sounds like you've made up your mind. Let us know if there's anything we can do for you!

Sigmardin

The Vapographer
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ok ladies and gentlemen, here it is again.

2/10 - @Delion removed from the rotation of box 3.2
- @Smoky Blue removed from 3.1, added to 3.2
- @Huckleberried removed from box 3.2 per request
  23. nite_shark - No Contact as of 2/09
  24. TheDude - Box 3.1 en route 2/10
  25. builderbob
  26. Surgikill

12. Rdwillimason
13. Misswish
14. JediTT
15. Xaphan
16. Faust
17. SmokyBlue
18. Adk1989
19. Sigmardin
20. Nukeum
21. Jadenic
22. Baltoace
23. BobSkinner
24. Robert Schaeffer
25. LD3441

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I just cried a little inside, but it sounds like you've made up your mind. Let us know if there's anything we can do for you!
Aw, no need to be sad, man. All is well on this end and that looks like it'll work for everyone involved. Good luck with your wife's hormones. It'll pay off in the end :)

Happy trails, little heavy boxes. Godspeed
prariedog1.gif

VU Sponsors