Become a Patron!

***Contest Over***Vapeton is giving away a free mod and an atomizer to a lucky vaper !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
so close, congrats Whiskey, I can't think of anyone who deserves it more.

RGBVape

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Congrats, Whisky! One day I'll be the lucky winner!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Congrats, Whisky! One day I'll be the lucky winner!

I think we all may have been duped here folks, I haven't heard from this Vendor since the day they announced the winner of the contest, I have sent multiple messages looking for a tracking number, via FB,PM, e-mail and on their site, its sad so much of this is going on in the vaping community:(
At least I am not out any money, just a promised contest prize.
Anyone else have any history with this vendor?

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Not me and from what you just posted I never will either!

Beemoorman

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
They got me in another website giveaway only got a reply stating that it was shipping tomorrow haven't heard since it's been over a week.

vapeten

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Please dont jump to conclusions guys. We assure you Whiskey will get her gift within this coming week.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Please dont jump to conclusions guys. We assure you Whiskey will get her gift within this coming week.
Not jumping to nothing, many of us have been burned in orders and giveaways.. that start out like this... and no pronos also start out this way.
So if we seem gun shy and rush to the obvious conclusions there is a reason.

If she gets it awesome then all is right in vape land. If she does not an ecf style move on is in order.

Condensation

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
utf81xd.jpg

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So now the holiday week-end is over maybe I will get some kind of communication, as of today no response to any of the multiple messages I have sent.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

It is Wed july 8th, your contest winner(me) was announced on June 27th, I submitted my address info that day via Pm. And received no other communication from you, after multiple messages on multiple sites. If the prize does happen to show up, I will post it did here, You, yourself said in PM how terrible it is that some vendors don't return messages and act in good faith to customers (Quote you>I actually think its a very smart move from your end to make sure each biz that lists here is legit). , Yet here we are, and I even placed an order from you prior to this contest with no issues at all. So I don't think any one has jumped to conclusions. It is what it is. And now people can take from this what they may. I see it as using our forum to run contests to boost hits to your site, and then walk away leaving the announced contest winner prize unfulfilled. You will NOT run another contest here as you posted you are going to until this one has been completed

Last edited:

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not that it matters, but here is what I found...
vapeton is 3 months 3 weeks old. It has a global traffic rank of #3,409,367 in the world. It is a domain having .com extension. This website is estimated worth of $ 240.00 and have a daily income of around $ 1.00. As no active threats were reported recently by users, vapeton is SAFE to browse.

Can you have your pie and eat it too?

Beemoorman

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got duped by one of his giveaways on reddit, he deleted the post there and has had next to no communication with me. it's the principle of the matter.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got duped by one of his giveaways on reddit, he deleted the post there and has had next to no communication with me. it's the principle of the matter.
Feel free to post your details about that here as well, That way either this vendor will chime in as to what his problem is, or not....but this will serve as a warning to other potential customers to avoid them.

Last edited:

Beemoorman

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This is my post on Reddit. I was not a post I created, just one I stumbled into on how some venodrs did no follow through on their 4th of July giveaways.
https://www.reddit.com/r/electronic.../these_guys_havent_followed_through_with_the/
"u/vapeten he posted it around Jun 19th then released the winner the 27th, I'm not upset hell if he had messaged me saying I wasn't getting it I wouldnt be upset. All I've heard is that I should expect it this week.

Here is a link to another site where he did the same thing.
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/contest-over-vapeton-is-giving-away-a-free-mod-and-an-atomizer-to-a-lucky-vaper.96688/

I'm on mobile so if formatting is wrong blame me for using baconreader

Edit: terrible context"

All I have heard from them is to expect a package the coming week, same as Whiskey was told. Before that he said it would be shipped Tuesday the 30th and that tracking details would be sent the same day. Multiple emails and messages sent through with no reply. The only thinkg left to do is to call his shop and see if he answers.

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I thought it odd that the website listed was vapeton yet the user name was vapeten, maybe a typo but we can change our names here ya know. Also found it unique that this was a "pick what u want" type contest, I've seen some other vendors do similar but usually its pick between these or something. If you're trying to drum up business follow thru with whatever it is you say you'll do, period. I honestly believe they picked a mod to win just to try to play some favorite game anyway, no random.org thing or mention of a drawing of some type. No offense intended to my good friend @Whiskey, she's just the mod he happened to pick. Also that said u pick a staff member u damn sure better follow thru with it, they will call u out. I've won some juice here and a hat on Twitter a couple yrs back, communication was quick and I got everything in less than 2 weeks, not the waiting game, that should be the model, not the exception.
*edit for typos still probably missed some

Beemoorman

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
He owns both vapeton.com and vapeten.com they're almost the same site.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Beemoorman

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
On reddit there is usually a pick what you want giveaway but there are rules for entering and such.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This has made me angry. Unless the 'vendor' fulfills their promise of a prize, I do not think they should be allowed to advertise here if I am honest, or link to their site at all.

If they are just a member, we will still all remember them as 'the person who promised a prize but it was a dupe on over 3 different sites' so I doubt they will be the fondest here.

Please follow through of your promise to Whiskey, a mans word should be truth, not lies to get traffic to your own site. Whiskey is a lovely person, and to do this is horrible. Whiskey seemed so excited, as they had never won anything before, for it to turn out a scam. Unless you prove otherwise this was a scam to get traffic to your site.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This has made me angry. Unless the 'vendor' fulfills their promise of a prize, I do not think they should be allowed to advertise here if I am honest, or link to their site at all.

If they are just a member, we will still all remember them as 'the person who promised a prize but it was a dupe on over 3 different sites' so I doubt they will be the fondest here.

Please follow through of your promise to Whiskey, a mans word should be truth, not lies to get traffic to your own site. Whiskey is a lovely person, and to do this is horrible. Whiskey seemed so excited, as they had never won anything before, for it to turn out a scam. Unless you prove otherwise this was a scam to get traffic to your site.
Thank you for your kind words

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Lol, my wife has cast iron skillets and I'm shocked I haven't gotten that "gesture" yet.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Lol, my wife has cast iron skillets and I'm shocked I haven't gotten that "gesture" yet.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk
I would prefer to beat the shit out of someone with my cast iron dutch oven.. less chances of having to do repeated follow up swings of the now received sucking head wound.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Maybe he was about to send it then y'all pissed him off and he said fuck it.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors