Become a Patron!

***Contest Over***Vapeton is giving away a free mod and an atomizer to a lucky vaper !

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Maybe he was about to send it then y'all pissed him off and he said fuck it.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk
Then he needs VU to say fuck it and enjoy the ban for being a lying motherfucker... but wait he did it on two other boards.
I vote give it till friday and if nothing then ban the motherfucker....add vapecrafter to that list also.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I think we forget the this w free item that cost him money. Sometimes they have to take care of paying customer before they send the winning.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I think we forget the this w free item that cost him money. Sometimes they have to take care of paying customer before they send the winning.

BULL FUCKING SHIT!!! BULLSHIt, bullshit, motherfucking BULLSHIT.

It was a ploy to drum up incoming of monies by way of fraud, this is a new take of getting shaned.
Motherfuck vapecrafter, vaptron, vapeten and the whole lot that promote a contest/win and never deliver just like theft by deception of never fulfilling orders after payment. FUCK them.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maybe he was about to send it then y'all pissed him off and he said fuck it.

Really? 3 different contests on different forums and he says "Fuck-it" No I doubt that very much

Beemoorman

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Paying or not communication is key to any situation, especially one like this.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Free advertising for him? I want to weep.....Not
tumblr_mvjgp7tnhb1s2pzh7o1_1280_zps3e020013.gif

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Really? 3 different contests on different forums and he says "Fuck-it" No I doubt that very much
Burying lying thieves up to their necks in sand in the desert and pouring honey on their heads with a honey trail to a fire ant nest is to good for them.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
This was nothing more than a link building campaign from start to finish. Frankly, you guys should be smarter than this.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bullshit to that V4P3R eMAG , contests if done right benefit both the person that enters them because of a chance to win, and the person/vendor having the contest to gain customers and exposure, and have been going on for eons, Bad apples deserve to get called out, we should know better my ass

Same thing when one has exceptional customer service, I tell it like it is.

Last edited:

Beemoorman

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Bullshit to that V4P3R eMAG , contests if done right benefit both the person that enters them because of a chance to win, and the person/vendor having the contest to gain customers and exposure, and have been going on for eons, Bad apples deserve to get called out, we should know better my ass
Agreed.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I for one would be upset at a vendor for not delivering something as advertised, contest or otherwise. If you can't afford to give something away don't do a fucking contest, maybe have paying customers be entered in a random drawing, whatever, but regardless of what u say you're gonna do, follow thru with it. Was it a sham from the beginning? Kinda sounds that way. How is it any different than a mod maker selling a product that people pay for but never received? Only difference being that no $ was lost by the winner, but that IMO is just as bad of an advertisement for your company as not sending people's orders. I realize shit happens in our personal lives, but if you're gonna run a business and can't send a damn email stating there's a delay for whatever reason you're gonna lose business quickly. U can't tell me that businesses don't have smartphones and can't shoot off a quick email? Communication goes a long way to keeping customers.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

rolltidevaper

Still here! Just covered up with "life"
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
It amazes me that someone thinks they can post on a forum such as VU, offer things and not follow through, regardless of the reason. In the past year we've seen more than one vendor belly up because of the negative "press" they have received on this forum! I know this is bold, but if you're that stupid you have no business being a business owner! And, even if they just got in over their heads, some honest communication would go a very long way! Might even save their business. This is not rocket science!!!!!

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Even if not a sham, they're really bad at running a business. I sometimes get really bad bouts of depression and will put off doing things that need tending to, but if I'm selling online when a round of depression hits, I push through it and tend to stuff, or I tend to what needs to be done and then shut things down so as to not get more stuff in that needs tending to. (hope that made sense)

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It amazes me that someone thinks they can post on a forum such as VU, offer things and not follow through, regardless of the reason. In the past year we've seen more than one vendor belly up because of the negative "press" they have received on this forum! I know this is bold, but if you're that stupid you have no business being a business owner! And, even if they just got in over their heads, some honest communication would go a very long way! Might even save their business. This is not rocket science!!!!!
Ya know what just unhinges me more about noob ecom start ups?
Not having the ability to bottle neck or shut off the ordering processes to get caught up. Or if they do have the ability to they ignore it.
We have seen MANY vendors crushed to death with massive backlogs or just shutter their business because the stress is overwhelming and they cannot come close to fulfilling orders.

As the old saying goes... Invent a better mouse trap and watch the world come to your door.
Well the mousetrap is built the world is rushing.... but can you hold onto it.

Dammit_Janet

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile

If they don't give their prize that is no way to add customers.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would prefer to beat the shit out of someone with my cast iron dutch oven.. less chances of having to do repeated follow up swings of the now received sucking head wound.

Are we both thinking of the same type of 'dutch oven' lol? Beating someone around the head with that would be quite vicous, and smelly lol.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Are we both thinking of the same type of 'dutch oven' lol? Beating someone around the head with that would be quite vicous, and smelly lol.
It is a cast iron like the pan in throw momma from the train scene. I think you all over there call them casserole dishes, but the good ole "merican version is a dutch over that can be used out while camping in the fire.

Not the shit smelling sheets of of a serial air shitter who pulls the covers over his partner's face.

Beemoorman

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just a heads up, I finally received a tracking number and a paper scan of the ASN shipping info

Sent from my mind into my stomach and back into my mind.

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
They got me in another website giveaway only got a reply stating that it was shipping tomorrow haven't heard since it's been over a week.
Just a heads up, I finally received a tracking number and a paper scan of the ASN shipping info

So shipping tomorrow means two weeks from now. Got it. Good to hear you finally got a tracking #. Course, that doesn't mean it actually shipped, but. . .

Hey @Whiskey, you might get yours before 2016 after all :rolleyes:

Beemoorman

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So shipping tomorrow means two weeks from now. Got it. Good to hear you finally got a tracking #. Course, that doesn't mean it actually shipped, but. . .

Hey @Whiskey, you might get yours before 2016 after all :rolleyes:
This is true, I guess only time will tell.

vapeten

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Beemoorman and Whiskey, please accept our sincere apologies for the delay. Your giveaways are on their way, you both should've got emails with the tracking info. I believe you should be able to track your product by later tonight. We recently had a change in management and a bit of restructuring to the business which caused this delay. I hope you let others know once you receive it. We promise we will not let the vaping underground community down.

vapeten

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Beemoorman Tracking info 9400109699938605500878
Whiskey Tracking info 9400109699937740046548

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Today's tracking status

Tracking history
7/14/15 7:30 AM ANAHEIM, CA 92899 Departed USPS Origin Facility
7/13/15 8:12 PM ANAHEIM, CA 92899 Arrived at USPS Origin Facility
7/13/15 6:57 PM TUSTIN, CA 92780 Accepted at USPS Origin Sort Facility
7/13/15 2:25 PM TUSTIN, CA 92780 Shipping Label Created

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Today's tracking status

Tracking history
7/14/15 7:30 AM ANAHEIM, CA 92899 Departed USPS Origin Facility
7/13/15 8:12 PM ANAHEIM, CA 92899 Arrived at USPS Origin Facility
7/13/15 6:57 PM TUSTIN, CA 92780 Accepted at USPS Origin Sort Facility
7/13/15 2:25 PM TUSTIN, CA 92780 Shipping Label Created
Woo hoo! Progress.

Beemoorman

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That seems to be so. It is great to see a company making things right. Brings some hope, which is nice.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Update.....Received the mod , but was missing the selected Arctic tank that was promised in the contest.

Vapeton would love to give away a free mod and an atomizer to a lucky Vaper. Comment when you click the link below with your choices of Mod and Atomizer and we will randomly select a winner at 12:00pm PST Thursday 6/25/15 (Limited to residents of the continental USA only)

IMG_20150717_092243582_HDR_zpsxh3xu7o0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors