cool dog thread - show us your pooch

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Huskies grow new eyebrows daily...then proceed to leave them on your black (fill in article of clothing here). I've owned three of them. SHED HAPPENS.

Dutzy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
9c3f3dca3878678e5408fb3b867b1268.jpg
This is Cookie my wife's Lhasa Apso

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Huskies grow new eyebrows daily...then proceed to leave them on your black (fill in article of clothing here). I've owned three of them. SHED HAPPENS.

It is stunning how much those dog leave fur wise.
With that kind of loss/shedding you would think they would be bald.

Grew up with my dad's malamute.. holy frigging dog hair and felt sorry for him in the summers. Awesome mouser, spent many days watching him go all wolf like catching mice... then at night get chased out of the room due to horrible mouse scented dog farts.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I was always amazed at just how much fur the tail yields! The you have the twice a year blowing of the undercoat....och a noo!

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
e30b669a0df9a8e23d74331325aaa46c.jpg

Silly Lily Bug!
1ea552d43d60e4cf61e03b64318f42ac.jpg

Sent from the Otter Box around my Galaxy S4.
My blue girl looks just like yours! Got a blue nose white and blue boy as well, all my pics are to big to post however, Ill get some better pics to post later. I have a Saint Bernard too, love my doggies.

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My blue girl looks just like yours! Got a blue nose white and blue boy as well, all my pics are to big to post however, Ill get some better pics to post later. I have a Saint Bernard too, love my doggies.
Except mine's half Choc.lab, half Weimaraner. Super smart, super loyal!

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Except mine's half Choc.lab, half Weimaraner. Super smart, super loyal!
she has white spot on the chest??? you sure she is not a blue nose? Never seen a weimy with a white chest spot like that....looks like a pure breed blue nose pitty.

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The lady who owns her parents has the AKC papers showing both as pure breeds. Mother was lab, father was Weim. She's very unique. She knows sit, lay down, jump, outside, tee-tee, high five, water, food, and some other words.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
sweet, i bred pitties for a while and trained them to, nothing better than a dog who behaves like its part of a pack!

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
sweet, i bred pitties for a while and trained them to, nothing better than a dog who behaves like its part of a pack!
Isn't that the norm? I've been around dogs my whole life, and they almost always have the pack mentality. Just the way their brains are wired.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Most dogs need to be taught pack mentality, being domesticated then with mix breeding and non selective breeding, dogs have gone wild to a degree lol, dogs gone wild lol, I teach my dogs full pack mentality and obedience. Sit, stay, heal, guard, bite, sleep, food, water, up, down, drop, take and so on, they wont even look at us when we eat nor will they ever get on the couch while we are awake, they work and are properly rewarded. You cant get within 60 feet of my house without them watching you and when the sun goes down, you cant get anywhere near my house without them waking me up and taking me to the source of trouble...can make for some long nights however...hahahaha. I would die or kill for my dogs and they would do the same. One sleeps on the couch by the front door, one sleeps in front of my sons door and one sleeps in front of my daughters door, perfect dogs! Your dog is cute as hell!

I worked with rescue pits, two professional kennels and a training center for large breed dogs, I have also sat with dogs as they deliver and hand delivered over 300 pups. Im a pitfanatic.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
We are a pit bull family I have 2 just lost my princess Mimi My mom had 2 sister 3 brother 1 I just love them. Great dogs very loyal

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So sorry you lost your princess =(

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
529097_3707144922331_1938687786_n.jpg

Benson, my dad's Cane Corso Mastiff, and Sedge, my short legged beagle who's terrified of dogs that are smaller than him, so Benson is his best friend.
They even share a bush to pee on:
380616_3707143722301_166410110_n.jpg

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
my wife wants to get a cane corso from Romans blood line, maybe next year!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Most dogs need to be taught pack mentality, being domesticated then with mix breeding and non selective breeding, dogs have gone wild to a degree lol, dogs gone wild lol, I teach my dogs full pack mentality and obedience. Sit, stay, heal, guard, bite, sleep, food, water, up, down, drop, take and so on, they wont even look at us when we eat nor will they ever get on the couch while we are awake, they work and are properly rewarded. You cant get within 60 feet of my house without them watching you and when the sun goes down, you cant get anywhere near my house without them waking me up and taking me to the source of trouble...can make for some long nights however...hahahaha. I would die or kill for my dogs and they would do the same. One sleeps on the couch by the front door, one sleeps in front of my sons door and one sleeps in front of my daughters door, perfect dogs! Your dog is cute as hell!

I worked with rescue pits, two professional kennels and a training center for large breed dogs, I have also sat with dogs as they deliver and hand delivered over 300 pups. Im a pitfanatic.

No that never goes away, wild or domesticated, and 2 or more dogs = a pack.

My three

DSCN32002_zps8460eefe.jpg

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
so glad you cleared that up hehehehe.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Now that you're a mod, when you correct people, does that make it the truth of all truths, or can people still disagree with you without getting banned?;)

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
sweet, I like opinionated folks myself! hehehehe

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Haaa I am watching a commercial on TV where a guy picks up a Rinosarus and throws him across a dessert....too funny

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No that never goes away, wild or domesticated, and 2 or more dogs = a pack.

My three

DSCN32002_zps8460eefe.jpg

Or one dog and one human can be a pack. Mine thought she wanted to be the alpha bitch, but that's my job. lol

I love those dogs Whiskey! My son has a 1/2 Schanuzer 1/2 Chihuahua, so she's super stern one second and shaking like a leaf the next. Psycho dog. lol I can't seem to post any pictures lately or I'd post a pic of her.

LucidiousRage

The "X Wick" Man!
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
Founding Vendor
VU Wholeseller
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Now that you're a mod, when you correct people, does that make it the truth of all truths, or can people still disagree with you without getting banned?;)

I'm curious @Celtic Fog ... when are you going to realize that your futile attempts to stir shit just won't work here? About all it does is show the rest of the viewers your level of class. You are free to continue your antics, or you could choose to stop wasting your time and actually be productive with your posts... I'm sure that you have a great value to add to the community, how about you focus on that rather than looking for attention? Thank you for being so active in the forum by the way, I appreciate your dedication to the Underground :)

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'd love to see what the 1/2 Schnauzer and 1/2 Chi looks like!!!! Cool:)

when i volunteered at the animal shelter, we had a dog there that i could kick myself for not taking a pic of him at the time. he was a cross between a german shepherd and a basset hound. yes very strange, but stranger than you can imagine. this dog had the body of a basset hound with the head of a german shepherd. it looked like a bad photoshop pic. someone adopted him tho!

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
stir shit up huh, lol. I've done a lot for this community, will continue to. From donating liquids to those in need, to getting hundreds of dollars donated for reviews, mailed to our reviewers out of my own pocket. I answer to everyone who asks for help. I'm no troll, nor am I a suck up. I do appreciate all you do for us here to....youre the best.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Even though I do raise Siberian Huskies We do work with the shelters in the area to re home dogs it is very bad here in Texas so much land and they take them way way out and dump them its very sad,,, I try to do my best the faces on some of the dogs I just do not have words for the sorrow I feel.

LucidiousRage

The "X Wick" Man!
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
Founding Vendor
VU Wholeseller
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
stir shit up huh, lol. I've done a lot for this community, will continue to. From donating liquids to those in need, to getting hundreds of dollars donated for reviews, mailed to our reviewers out of my own pocket. I answer to everyone who asks for help. I'm no troll, nor am I a suck up. I do appreciate all you do for us here to....youre the best.

I'm sure you have @Celtic Fog - Which is my whole point... why not let the good show rather than trying to insult one of my moderators in an attempt to get her to react poorly? It was a bullshit comment that really wasn't necessary. I know that you are better than that. I would MUCH RATHER see you put your efforts towards being a positive influence to this community than to be discarded as just another troll. Step up my friend and use that energy for something good and worthwhile :) Thanks!

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
you got it boss man.....

LucidiousRage

The "X Wick" Man!
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
Founding Vendor
VU Wholeseller
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
you got it boss man.....

Thanks @Celtic Fog

Now back on topic... I need to take a picture of our "pack" of 4 here... a 150 pound Irish Wolfhound, 2 small (well, one of them is not so small) Chinese Cresteds and a Mini Poodle'ish kind of dog... and who is the pack leader? One of the smallest of the pack... the 16 pound Chinese Crested! lol I'll add a picture as soon as I find one :)

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks @Celtic Fog

Now back on topic... I need to take a picture of our "pack" of 4 here... a 150 pound Irish Wolfhound, 2 small (well, one of them is not so small) Chinese Cresteds and a Mini Poodle'ish kind of dog... and who is the pack leader? One of the smallest of the pack... the 16 pound Chinese Crested! lol I'll add a picture as soon as I find one :)

that doesn't surprise me. often the smallest dogs in the "pack" rule the roost. little bullies. :p

LucidiousRage

The "X Wick" Man!
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
Founding Vendor
VU Wholeseller
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Better yet, I think I'll have my wife @TheCraftyBuckeye post them since they would be on her laptop anyway! :) lol

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
lol he's scared of dogs SMALLER than him??

kind of a weird phobia
my neighbor has an extremely mean chihuaha that attacked him when we first brought him home, and he's a rescue that I know was abused.

VU Sponsors