VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good Evening all so freaking tired and aching from working on my Moms car all day. She hit something in the road yesterday and blew two tires out so I picked up 4 tires yesterday. More work to move all the parts and shit out of the garage to get to the tire machine and wheel balancer to do the tires. After I got the tires done I needed to change the exhaust which I picked up the other day. That is a 10 foot resonator and muffle assembly which requires removing the rear sway bar to remove! Then I found a problem in the wipe transmission so still wasn't done then spent over an hour sorting through the parts that I could throw away instead pile back on top of the machines again! What a freaking day.......
Sounds like my day.... I had the baby from 7am til after 5pm. During that time I had 2 major Walmart deliveries (9 large boxes total, including 22 lb bags of cat food) and 1 from Amazon. I'm so exhausted I almost forgot to eat dinner.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Sounds like my day....

That was only my day after leaving the home office! Don't even want to get into what went on when I took a break outside to check the messages and make calls. I better be careful what I say or I will be fixing something else instead of sleeping and I have to do the lawn tomorrow because I didn't do it today!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
If you're like me, this comment won't matter, you'll still have to watch it but it was very disappointing.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
It was on my list... but wayyyyyyyyyyy down at the bottom... lol

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good evening!... I'm home... another busy day o_O Was at the craft show all day with mom... then went to the annual turkey dinner with the fam. Finally home and settling in for the evening. On a good note... I got me some Scentsy refills... a new mega 48oz tupperware water mug... and some good ole fashioned kettle corn :popcorn: ... Oh... and I came home to :vapemail:in the mailbox :D

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
NIRnEHpyeVJMvRh9SCt7_biiJYCmOYpmK6kzlcQE_LOdLtcV-SAUNegbrV30BIGWbTFFRnFQD31GNPdp1rawFFAjHXqcDqNWDZXWv5sG8lOU-r-rVr_yOIUCKxITQ5nOkE5nBEAx4u7xj9xbaOsjOVktdHkVcVoervd0FAdbYhrvWJaN0KnQ3j_dawBADIlFP27zYxsPQO3xWbtpTn1K2BCTqkBOYGKyGehJ8UJxw3B1XHbwDxVhHMBilmuT3TGbyrvRJmf_lvi1_TKLXUA-hCqft2KujT2p8RbJ4JfvpuB68nWyVxGslzDZHSedJ-qgtaN8EJSxIH0j1JdK1HiZWy8LB7iriL9kjIf_s4pgerGxr-o7f-HJja91qsnGTDMWFV5it1ab_5X55xrm6J65MGjD4y23KZn2WtOsN4jSypgO8E5kyoKTKPzZBPV3fm274wAXfpeXuPla7Kz_52a0glnlGOJ0L3wHpxroAXQJp6CH5NLr6RwisaTbz74OWsYP_KWYyfWJZNAQjdNIUjcZVNvLJJ3CABpmpi9GsYxr6URGRJrmYsqp6_l_nP7AoYgV_4fB6JZ2X2HAF-HNhdawp2mnYDwTd8vRicjrAgFcOqA=w280-h210-no

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tonight's line up, Star Wars Rebels while enjoying some of my Strawberry Watermelon juice! It's a great pairing!

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Tonight's line up, Star Wars Rebels while enjoying some of my Strawberry Watermelon juice! It's a great pairing!

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk
Oooooh, strawberry watermelon... where do you get that from?

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
See my Doctor of 48 years tomorrow. I'm sure he'll give me a full physical. I haven't seen him in 2 years. That's just how he is...no stone left unturned. Have a very painful, stabbing pain just below my breast plate. Hurts like hell when I bend over.

So glad Joe has had his last surgery. What an enormous ordeal!

Daylight savings time tonight. Yay East Coast!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
See my Doctor of 48 years tomorrow. I'm sure he'll give me a full physical. I haven't seen him in 2 years. That's just how he is...no stone left unturned. Have a very painful, stabbing pain just below my breast plate. Hurts like hell when I bend over.

So glad Joe has had his last surgery. What an enormous ordeal!

Daylight savings time tonight. Yay East Coast!
Sounds like a rib outta place... happens to me all the time... usually if I twist myself in the opposite direction it goes back in. I'm sure it will turn out to be nothing major. ;)

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I'm still new at this, so my best may be someone else's worst. It has to steep for a firm 4 weeks at least or it tastes not good! Hope you like it.
bfe9ec9b3ca1301cf32ba75a153717fa.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
What brand flavors are you using?

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Um, just coming by to say hello, and good morning... Okay by everyone, have a wonderful day.

( )_( )
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Hello! Good morning!! Welcome!!! :wave:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rut ro!... Hope your day gets better <3
Thanks Pami :) It'll pass. Animals took up the bed last night, I got little sleep and woke up with back pain. I love my babies, but damn, LOL! Once I get to work, I'll be running my ass off (best I can with a boot), so those kinks will work out.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Thanks Pami :) It'll pass. Animals took up the bed last night, I got little sleep and woke up with back pain. I love my babies, but damn, LOL! Once I get to work, I'll be running my ass off (best I can with a boot), so those kinks will work out.
Wait... why are you still wearing the boot? Thought you were released from it??

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Wait... why are you still wearing the boot? Thought you were released from it??
I was, for all of 1 day. It swelled up worse than when I went to see him the first time, and hurt twice as bad. Went back today for a follow up... 2 more weeks in boot, again, lol. He did say it's healing well, but keeping me in it to keep that process moving.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Here ya go @f1r3b1rd
My front yard... the tall one is Oak... the baby is a SweetGum I planted from a root 6 years ago.
The darn lawnboy came before I could grab this pic :(

20171108_100730.jpg

VU Sponsors