Become a Patron!

CountryPami's Place

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
These people acting like children got me nuts !

Just ignore them with your mind. They are immature ID-10-T's who think they understand business and how the world works. Mostly they have too much Time and spend it in political threads spewing Entitled Libertard BS. Someone getting likes actually concerns them so that tells you they need to have strangers approval. All I know is who I say good morning to most days and who my favorite vendors are~!

Last edited:

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I still use my iStick TC40W and a Nautilus Mini in places you really shouldn't be vaping. Not as long of a hit and hold it as long as possible then exhale in to jacket. But you know these things~! :giggle:
I do know these things, just don't have any of those tools anymore. I've given them all to others looking for that kind of vaping experience. Probably should invest in one for those situations, though.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
monday-here-we-go-again_o_2717843.jpg

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
These people acting like children got me nuts !
That thread was ridiculous! Some people just think life is "instant" and that they're entitled to faster than a bullet speed on everything. It was a bunch of BS and the thread has been closed.

Shrug it off! Customers like that you don't need anyways. The community knows what a great company Breazy is. :inlove:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hello Pami Peeps :wave:

I was pretty busy over the weekend... but it's Monday and it's back to the normal grind. Glad I have all of y'all to just chill with!! :blowkiss:

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That thread was ridiculous! Some people just think life is "instant" and that they're entitled to faster than a bullet speed on everything. It was a bunch of BS and the thread has been closed.

Shrug it off! Customers like that you don't need anyways. The community knows what a great company Breazy is. :inlove:
Thanks ! There's one in every crowd that just has nothing to do but cause trouble. About three years ago I posted something in broken English as a joke and a whole rant went on about how I'm prejudice lol. Took a while to that one calmed down. Again it was one person inciting a riot. Once you stop then they find somewhere else to start trouble. If I said what I really want to say I'd probably be banned lmao. But I have to remember I'm talking on behalf of Breazy and not me.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Ever try celery with cream cheese? Yum :inlove:

I had 2 stalks with cream cheese and 1 with peanut butter at 4:30am. Didn't get to bed until 1am. I have to watch my carbs now. Since I'm working out/physical therapy I may as well take advantage of it! Plus, now that I think of it, I slept better when I wasn't eating carbs. Hmmm.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I jumped on here to find this http://vapingunderground.com/threads/breazy-dot-com-best-vendor-ever.418668/#post-2173594. I'm being told it was a joke but I don't think it was. I thought it was serious and tried to reply as nicely as I could. Then Arnie looked at it and said it was a joke. It's not funny. With all the Breazy bashing that's been going on I thought it was real and any potential customers could think so also. I've asked SMOKIE to delete the thread and Pami if there's anything you could do I'd appreciate it

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Well I jumped on here to find this http://vapingunderground.com/threads/breazy-dot-com-best-vendor-ever.418668/#post-2173594. I'm being told it was a joke but I don't think it was. I thought it was serious and tried to reply as nicely as I could. Then Arnie looked at it and said it was a joke. It's not funny. With all the Breazy bashing that's been going on I thought it was real and any potential customers could think so also. I've asked SMOKIE to delete the thread and Pami if there's anything you could do I'd appreciate it
I took it as a joke as well, but I can certainly understand your frustration with it. I felt the OP was mocking the other thread that was removed. Let's see what Smokie says and go from there. ;)

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maybe I'm stupid lol. I looked at it like it was a real complaint and was thinking in the back of my mind why would you wait 7 weeks ? What is it coming from China lol. I didn't get it until someone actually told me it was a joke. With all the Breazy bashing lately my first instinct was I have to do something about this right away

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well it's a small world. I know the clown that posted that. When I was on the 3rd floor of the country hospital "relaxing" they brought him for snorting dryer lint. He's a real tool.

VU Sponsors