Become a Patron!

do you vape above .8 ohms or below 18 watts.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Not getting involved in domestic disputes. I consider both of yall friends. Quite honestly the only bad way to vape is vaping unsafely.
IMHO we all have bigger fish to fry.
For the record I've enjoyed everything from a 0.14ohm, to a 1.8 ohm vape uwally well.

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
For the record I've enjoyed everything from a 0.14ohm, to a 1.8 ohm vape uwally well.

Don't you go bringing up this crap in this thread, trying to force your opinions on the antique affocianados. lolololol

It's their thread, they own it!

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The world has always been tough.
It's Obama's fault.
Seriously its the age of. 'no one can win a little league game '

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
guy seems to think I started this thread as a troll ....it wasn't.... it was started because there are a TON of threads about sub ohm vaping...this thread was started for people who don't vape like that to have a place to chew the fat hangout and share experinces...I don't know why that is seen as a sinister thing.

Reactions: HRC

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
As far as hijacking threads, are you saying that anybody who responded to this thread outside of the criteria in the title was hijacking it?

You wouldn't do that would you.

"uuuuuuuhhhh Yep....the sub-ohm tanks were created to allow lazy stupid people the ability to blow big clouds without having to bother learning...battery saftey,coil building,ohm's law,or how to wick a coil....later drippers started using them on occasion as they replecated a sub ohm vape"

This unsolicited opinion from a thread comparing RDAs and tanks. I wonder what community minded member contributed this gem?

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/rda-vs-tanks.176207/

Karma's a bitch. But you were treated quite well in that thread despite your ignorant comments.

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Now, Pusle I'm going to be absolutly serious here, there is a part of me that nags at me that perhaps I'm speaking to someone who is not taking their meds as prescribed. I don't mean that as an insult, I would of PM'd you, but it may have been seen as harrassment. There may be a persecution complex here, and I need to cover my own ass.

I don't expect you to reply publicly on this thread,I'm not out to humiliate anyone, and give you my word, under threat of excommunication from this forum, that I will never share any thing in any PM that you may or may not respond to in regards to this question with anybody, and I will delet it after reading. The mods here have my permission to log any PM's between us to ensure I keep my word. This is an absolute promise, regardless of anything you might publicy post on this subject.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now, Pusle I'm going to be absolutly serious here, there is a part of me that nags at me that perhaps I'm speaking to someone who is not taking their meds as prescribed. I don't mean that as an insult, I would of PM'd you, but it may have been seen as harrassment. There may be a persecution complex here, and I need to cover my own ass.

I don't expect you to reply publicly on this thread,I'm not out to humiliate anyone, and give you my word, under threat of excommunication from this forum, that I will never share any thing in any PM that you may or may not respond to in regards to this question with anybody, and I will delet it after reading. The mods here have my permission to log any PM's between us to ensure I keep my word. This is an absolute promise, regardless of anything you might publicy post on this subject.

Your such a pathetic little WASPY asshole.....you admitted on this thread you keep lists on people....what kind of looney does shit like that.

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As far as hijacking threads, are you saying that anybody who responded to this thread outside of the criteria in the title was hijacking it?

You wouldn't do that would you.

"uuuuuuuhhhh Yep....the sub-ohm tanks were created to allow lazy stupid people the ability to blow big clouds without having to bother learning...battery saftey,coil building,ohm's law,or how to wick a coil....later drippers started using them on occasion as they replecated a sub ohm vape"

This unsolicited opinion from a thread comparing RDAs and tanks. I wonder what community minded member contributed this gem?

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/rda-vs-tanks.176207/

Karma's a bitch. But you were treated quite well in that thread despite your ignorant comments.

Shouldn't you be watching an episode of Red Green?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
and as if keeping lists of people wasn't creepy enogh wolfie, you lie about what they say...you attribute other people's quotes to them...you simpley lie.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It would be cool to see a subohm and positive ohm subforums.
Or mtl and dtl

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They wouldn't.Hard to spew psuedotough hatred with your jaw wired shut.

858-1.jpg

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It would be cool to see a subohm and positive ohm subforums.
Or mtl and dtl

I don't think that is nessasary. Nobody posted anything in this thread that was belligerant, until the OP became so, the title did not explicitly indicate that nobody should post in the thread outside of the criteria in the title.

Clearly, some members here believe that it is appropiate for THEM to do so, so perhaps that is where the problem arises from. They percieve that their own comments are " insightfull and well written " others have no right to their opinion however.

To encourage divisiveness within this forum may be their aim, I cannot say for sure. But to believe that we should have to insulate a very small special needs group that feels quite comfortable lashing out in other threads toward anybody that vapes outside of a particular resistance range, that they disapprove of, and that they should have the ability be be belligerant to others for replying to a thread that was ambigous as far as its title, by not indicating others were inhereantly unwelcome, would turn this forum well onto the path of becoming ECF.

I bear no malice toward any vaper, for what they choose to vape, whether they be piffle-poofer or cloud chaser. But to spew hatefull rhetoric and abuse against anybody who vapes on certain hardware, or safe resistance range is unacceptable, and is behaviour that should not be encouraged, but addressed and challenged.

I have met and corresponded with many vapers who use Gennies and Kayfuns, I own and build them myself. They are not pursuing an agenda to slam anyone who vapes differently that they do, that is somthing specific to only a few of the forums I'm on, but no place more than here lately.

Silence implies consent.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you trolled this thread..... you came here with the express purpose of destroying it.......if that isn't belligerent WTF is it. In some bizzaro world you inhabit you see people plotting some sinister affront you. out of thin air...you slander and lie....if that isn't belligerent what is it...you are a lunatic...why don't you scurry back under your rock and write some more names down in your"lists"

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I don't think that is nessasary. Nobody posted anything in this thread that was belligerant, until the OP became so, the title did not explicitly indicate that nobody should post in the thread outside of the criteria in the title.

Clearly, some members here believe that it is appropiate for THEM to do so, so perhaps that is where the problem arises from. They percieve that their own comments are " insightfull and well written " others have no right to their opinion however.

To encourage divisiveness within this forum may be their aim, I cannot say for sure. But to believe that we should have to insulate a very small special needs group that feels quite comfortable lashing out in other threads toward anybody that vapes outside of a particular resistance range, that they disapprove of, and that they should have the ability be be belligerant to others for replying to a thread that was ambigous as far as its title, by not indicating others were inhereantly unwelcome, would turn this forum well onto the path of becoming ECF.

I bear no malice toward any vaper, for what they choose to vape, whether they be piffle-poofer or cloud chaser. But to spew hatefull rhetoric and abuse against anybody who vapes on certain hardware, or safe resistance range is unacceptable, and is behaviour that should not be encouraged, but addressed and challenged.

I have met and corresponded with many vapers who use Gennies and Kayfuns, I own and build them myself. They are not pursuing an agenda to slam anyone who vapes differently that they do, that is somthing specific to only a few of the forums I'm on, but no place more than here lately.

Silence implies consent.
Not point at all.
I've seen some people obvisouly looking for mtl stuff have a difficult time sifting through all the other stuff. Or pushed to move up? Like there is a progression? That language makes them feel as if it is; which, it is not. Its two different styles, as we know.-seperate but equal.
There may be less mtl vapors, but u think making it easy for them to coalesce could be good.-not suggesting anywhere near an ecf thing. I'll hang myself first.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not point at all.
I've seen some people obvisouly looking for mtl stuff have a difficult time sifting through all the other stuff. Or pushed to move up? Like there is a progression? That language makes them feel as if it is; which, it is not. Its two different styles, as we know.-seperate but equal.
There may be less mtl vapors, but u think making it easy for them to coalesce could be good.-not suggesting anywhere near an ecf thing. I'll hang myself first.
exactlly....

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
exactlly....you nailed it.
That goes both ways though dude. And im sure im guilty as anyone else. But yesterday I see someone suggest a 0.4 ohm subtank to someone looking for an mtl tank. I've also seen the total opposite, someone looking to up the. Flavor from a dl vape getting told to build a 1.5 ohm build and drop to 20w. that's equally asinine.
If and when I kook for advice in a vape style I want to talk people ho vape that way, I want the device to work for me not me work for the device.

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Not point at all.

You misunderstand. I'm pointing out the danger of becoming divisive. What you call "have a difficult time sifting through all the other stuff" doen not include posting abusive content in other threads that have nothing to do with MTL, (a perfect, but far from singular example above)

By far, most of the MTL or Gennie fans are decent polite and well mannered, not at all abusive. Having a section for them is not something I would oppose if they desired it.

But as you have seen, that would not resolve the conflict caused by the abuse, bullying and name calling the OP engages in this and in other threads that in no way discuss, or pertain to MTL or Gennies. They believe that they should be able to do that, as they consider any comment they make, "insightfull and well written" however unwarrented, unfounded unrelated and abusive it is.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That goes both ways though dude. And im sure im guilty as anyone else. But yesterday I see someone suggest a 0.4 ohm subtank to someone looking for an mtl tank. I've also seen the total opposite, someone looking to up the. Flavor from a dl vape getting told to build a 1.5 ohm build and drop to 20w. that's equally asinine.
If and when I kook for advice in a vape style I want to talk people ho vape that way, I want the device to work for me not me work for the device.
I only use mech mods so I wouldn't begin to know.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Wouldn't begin to know what?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You misunderstand. I'm pointing out the danger of becoming divisive. What you call "have a difficult time sifting through all the other stuff" doen not include posting abusive content in other threads that have nothing to do with MTL, (a perfect, but far from singular example above)

By far, most of the MTL or Gennie fans are decent polite and well mannered, not at all abusive. Having a section for them is not something I would oppose if they desired it.

But as you have seen, that would not resolve the conflict caused by the abuse, bullying and name calling the OP engages in this and in other threads that in no way discuss, or pertain to MTL or Gennies. They believe that they should be able to do that, as they consider any comment they make, "insightfull and well written" however unwarrented, unfounded unrelated and abusive it is.
so I take it you spend alot of time alone.......

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
oh when you say device you are talking about the atty I thought you meant the mod.
You missed my point too.

Happy new year yall!
Ima leave the boxing gloves by the door on my way out.

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
But yesterday I see someone suggest a 0.4 ohm subtank to someone looking for an mtl tank

I recently turned a MTL friend of mine into a TFV4 owner. He MTLs on the TFV4 now. Smok recognized that some people MTL, and with the single clapton RBA, included a optional airflow restrictor, that makes the TFV4 with an appropiate build, far superiour to our Kayfuns or Orchids or my authentic Eden Mods Rose V2. In both of our opinions. Don't knock it until you try it. I don't always MTL, but when I do, its on my TFV4 these days. lol

My supposition that this thread might not be intended as a safe harbor or citadel where the poor MTL types is strengthened by the continued abuse by those I'm not even responding to. I think this speaks volumes as to whether or not there is even an legitimate issue in that regard. racial and religious slurs are inexcusable, and I can't see you justifying them.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I recently turned a MTL friend of mine into a TFV4 owner. He MTLs on the TFV4 now. Smok recognized that some people MTL, and with the single clapton RBA, included a optional airflow restrictor, that makes the TFV4 with an appropiate build, far superiour to our Kayfuns or Orchids or my authentic Eden Mods Rose V2. In both of our opinions. Don't knock it until you try it. I don't always MTL, but when I do, its on my TFV4 these days. lol

My supposition that this thread might not be intended as a safe harbor or citadel where the poor MTL types is strengthened by the continued abuse by those I'm not even responding to. I think this speaks volumes as to whether or not there is even an legitimate issue in that regard. racial and religious slurs are inexcusable, and I can't see you justifying them.
were your parents brother and sister? just curious.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

And as you keep cumming back for more, I assume you just enjoy the abuse.

tumblr_lizku5D6yc1qabn9uo1_500.gif

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

The last pieces I got was the tfv4 and hurricane. They are both great! I enjoyed them quite well. But really the hurricane blew the tfv4 away for Mtl and flavor as an mtl device. The tfv4 is no slouch, but it's a much better lung hitter, rivaled many of my RDAs in fact.
-still would rather build though

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'd like to wish everybody on this thread a Happy New Year. Particularily you Pulse. I hope 2016 holds better for you, keep fighting!

Time for me to go off to my New Years eve party.

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The last pieces I got was the tfv4 and hurricane. They are both great! I enjoyed them quite well. But really the hurricane blew the tfv4 away for Mtl and flavor as an mtl device. The tfv4 is no slouch, but it's a much better lung hitter, rivaled many of my RDAs in fact.

Did you try the MTL adapter?

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Did you try the MTL adapter?
Yes I did. Still found the hurricane, kf4 and the aqua v2 to be much better for mtl.
Again, my opinion.....

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yes I did. Still found the hurricane, kf4 and the aqua v2 to be much better for mtl.
Again, my opinion.....

Cool. I personally thought the KF4 was a little too much for MTL, anyway, all the best, gotta go.

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyway...... LOL

To get back on the intended topic:

ta1y4z.jpg

f4e243.jpg

hx9555.jpg

Little tiny buggers, 20mm hellfire UFO around 1.1 ohm and the COV mini volt @ 15watts.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
how is it.....a dripper at 1.1ohms.....like most vapers years ago my first RDA was a little dripper an IGO-L and I built it as like .9 and I loved the vape of that little fucker.......how are you finding this UFO....what's the vape like.....what you know bout hellfire bitches.

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm using a mesh slug, and its a MTL draw, so not really your "traditional" hyperventilation style dripper LOL ;)

rum9dv.jpg

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
is the airflow on that atty from the top....attysmith makes really nice stuff it feels good.

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This one is the side air-hole version. Yeah, hope they make more stuff soon, the only things they have left on their website are just a few drip tips :(

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hope I can get some replacement parts some insulators and isolaters some fill plugs and top nuts.....just in case ....

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I contacted them off their site, and response was quick. They do have spare insulators/isolators on hand.

VU Sponsors