Become a Patron!

Dotmod Dotbox V2 Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
For real?! Banned because he outed a thief scammer?! Isn't this the kindof thing that VU and any online community should be rewarding andnot punishing people for?

:confused:

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
They take GRIM and serious view of posting customer info on this site.
Thief or no thief.
After some of my own digging around it appears to add insult to injury the scumbag is under age as well.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
To a point.
I say out the bastard for being a thief but that is just me and not an admin.
Repeat Drama Llama stuff and taco punching the rules is an entirely different thing.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd say out the bastard and alert the fraud cops, if it went across state lines and used mail delivery, that's a federal crime.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
To put it simply, Authorized vendors are held to a higher standard of conduct because of the nature of what they do and the privileges that come with that.
That means that at this time, there is no simple "10-point, you're out" kind of mentality where authorized vendors are concerned.
Chef was habitually abusing or pushing the envelope he has been spammy, elegantly so, but still spammy..... plus he just came off a 7 day suspension for multiple rule infractions and was warned it was his last, and final. So what does he do, creates a thread containing a forbidden rule with still being pretty nervy about pressing that he had the right to do it. Guess that didn't work out so well for him!

This rule breaker just topped the cake with his own farewell wishes.

7. You are not allowed to post anyone's personal information.This is something we take very serious, and may just ban you for it.

6756ccedad6173cfd6a245c0c7c326ff.jpg

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Chef got banned for exposing a thief and warning everyone to be weary of them so they dont get stolen from? Come on son. This place is getting to be no better than the site they constantly shit on for the same bullshit. Fuck that, fuck this, and fuck them too. Free Chef.

H

Harry Nutczak

smokie you got no class. i know the crazyched taught me how to make fused claptons after i was buying them from his website. thats class.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
well coming from me and not my status there are better ways to warn the public without using public information that could be seen as doxing or even posting information you got as a direct result of being as victim. if it was me i would have first gotten admin involved directly gave them the information privately and let them decide how best to warn the public. then i would have posted a basic warning to not trust the member and the transitions history minus his real name and address.

from my status
remember we are all members but vendors either; listed and approved or unlisted must adhere to higher standard of the rules. no matter how they are broken, a broken rule with be addressed. some rules mean banning others cleaning up and a warning. in chef's case i can recall a few clean ups and warnings over the same style of infraction which if this was the other place he would have been gone from moment one he was given chance after chance. this time however it could not simply be cleaned up. Admin does take certain rules more seriously and this time it meant removal.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
From what I was able to dig up sans old investigator resources.
The thief is a kid. Even if the post master and other feddy agencies do pursue it home slice is getting less than a slap on the wrist.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Chef got banned for exposing a thief and warning everyone to be weary of them so they dont get stolen from? Come on son. This place is getting to be no better than the site they constantly shit on for the same bullshit. Fuck that, fuck this, and fuck them too. Free Chef.
Read dude he got banned for multiple infractions of being a vendor here.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
smokie you got no class. i know the crazyched taught me how to make fused claptons after i was buying them from his website. thats class.
I am so glade you now know how to make claptons, but don't worry Betty the yarn vendor is not getting banned anytime soon she can teach you how to crochet.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
H

Harry Nutczak

where else was crazychefs loyalty i don't see that name anywhere else but he helped people here

H

Harry Nutczak

hes the bro that told me about this place and said it was cool. maybe not.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you look, loyalty on Chef''s part is reflected in the fact that he outed cheats at outright thieves. He didn't out anyone that was honest. Sorry guys, you have eyes, yet you don't see.
And Smokie, please spare us your asinine, crass, classless comments and remarks.

H

Harry Nutczak

hey smokie, you wanna play old man? i been to brooklyn. its dirty and it stinks just like its people. i'm in florida. bikes babes and beaches bro.

Darth vakarian

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
"Because Smokie is a thick headed idiot. He's on ECF, also, as a reviewer." -chef. No matter what, you used his final infraction from him warning others of a unwarrented thief who tried to use chef multiple times, let alone this post was to focus about new dotmod products being released and it was that, the fact that people impled to him about his products does not reflect on him creating a vending thread. His infractions are from standing up against people who care actually very little against the vaping community, a rather friendly group of people that is indecibiled by people who use it against their own better judgement and make a mockery of themselves and those around them. Quite pathetic that this has really happened.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
"Because Smokie is a thick headed idiot. He's on ECF, also, as a reviewer." -chef. No matter what, you used his final infraction from him warning others of a unwarrented thief who tried to use chef multiple times, let alone this post was to focus about new dotmod products being released and it was that, the fact that people impled to him about his products does not reflect on him creating a vending thread. His infractions are from standing up against people who care actually very little against the vaping community, a rather friendly group of people that is indecibiled by people who use it against their own better judgement and make a mockery of themselves and those around them. Quite pathetic that this has really happened.
He violated a serious rule especially for vendors. He knew the rules well after telling him so many times, and kept giving him warnings PERIOD! Done, and over with. You can find Chef on Facebook, and Twitter.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
For real?! Banned because he outed a thief scammer?! Isn't this the kindof thing that VU and any online community should be rewarding andnot punishing people for?

:confused:

He's on ig if anyone wants to chat with him.... I was in shock......

Fight for your right to vape......

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
classy

I know instagram, don't usually refer to it as ig. You are one seriously fucked up dude, smokie.
Only as fucked up as you, and wannabe Teflon Don vendors make me!

unnamed (1).jpg

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Why was this thread moved? Am I on ECF? This sure looks like an ECF MOVE!
Because some are just mad with using name calling, so once that happens UNLIKE EFC we just move the thread to the U Mad Bro section..

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Because some are just mad with using name calling, so once that happens UNLIKE EFC we just move the thread to the U Mad Bro section..

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't remember calling you or anyone else names. I am however a member of the group buy and I would like to know what will happen with it.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The group buy is now happening elsewhere outside of VU, so this thread is now off topic and because some are mad, it has ended up here.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
I don't remember calling you or anyone else names. I am however a member of the group buy and I would like to know what will happen with it.
No one said it was you, but other members in the thread, and the person running the group buy is no longer a member here. So you can contact him on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
lol this place might as well just be called ECF V2. And lol at all those "badges" youve got under your name. Bet you gave them to yourself to make your e-dick bigger, when really the only one you should be wearing is "#1 Guido Cocksucker". Sayin how Chef was spamming and what not mean while all you do is post your bullshit review videos to pump up your youtube hits. Talking about other people being butthurt, meanwhile the whole VU crew uprooted their whole live show because 1 of their lil members got put on blast in a video chat room by an unknown nobody. Yall sure were pretty salty about that one, while everyone else just laughed at how ridiculous it all was.

Yea, yall use this forum to blatantly advertise your various endeavors til your blue in the face, but shit, better ban Chef cuz he "spammed" and put a real life criminals info on blast.

hookahhabib

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
While I understand the need for vendors to protect customer information, I also see how this might go out the window when dealing with a verified scammer. If CrazyChef posting prevented even just one more person from getting scammed, then I'd say it was justified. No mercy for thieves....

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Obviously common sense is not something the VU administration can be blamed of in this case. Had it been protecting their interests, it would be a different story.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
lol this place might as well just be called ECF V2. And lol at all those "badges" youve got under your name. Bet you gave them to yourself to make your e-dick bigger, when really the only one you should be wearing is "#1 Guido Cocksucker". Sayin how Chef was spamming and what not mean while all you do is post your bullshit review videos to pump up your youtube hits. Talking about other people being butthurt, meanwhile the whole VU crew uprooted their whole live show because 1 of their lil members got put on blast in a video chat room by an unknown nobody. Yall sure were pretty salty about that one, while everyone else just laughed at how ridiculous it all was.

Yea, yall use this forum to blatantly advertise your various endeavors til your blue in the face, but shit, better ban Chef cuz he "spammed" and put a real life criminals info on blast.
11164715_688457434632865_3074145746452112335_n.jpg

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
4111922.jpg

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I'm guessing Smokie moved the thread so he can bully and insult people freely. Good going VU, I thought you were better.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
So I'm guessing Smokie moved the thread so he can bully and insult people freely. Good going VU, I thought you were better.

@BrewBear why are you being a Dick? The vendor was banned for good reasons, and some of you members here in this post attacked me for it! So when I come back at those with a sly remark or meme you get insulted? Then you compare us to ECF really! You would of been banned instantly arguing with a admin with calling him names over at ECF.

You fanboys want to help Chef, go buy some coils from him, and shut the fuck up already, he is banned, and will not be allowed back.

10458541_10152984881373375_5219249836556275701_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors