Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Okay Fugees - off to Los Anchorage tomorrow to take Mr Juicy to yet another neurologist

We will have to be making a run to Walmart and need advice on what to wear; sadly, I don't own Crocs or lounging pants

So here's the dilemma on outfits : wools socks/sandals with sweat pants or Extras Toughs and basketball shorts

Wool socks, sandals, basketball shorts. You know darn well Spanky would not pass up wool socks and sandals, almost as good as socks with Crocs maybe a bit better.

So, time for roll call/inventory -- Atcha -- how you? Lynn -- how you?
Anyone else under the weather currently?

♪♫♬"Where were you? Where was I? You know I'll be there!"♪♫♬ Thank you Concrete Blonde.

So guess I'm around. I'm sick in the brain but not thinking that's the under the weather you're thinking when asking if any are that. Had an interesting nightmare at the start of last week. Had tried two days off Effexor, stepping off it if I can. Second night the nightmare came. Met with folks I know what are dead and because well, I know they dead, not in the sense of spirits visiting for a friendly chat.

Day three I decided it better to stay on that rather than become a rabid human eating Kodiak bear on steroids. I had gotten way too flat lined out and irritable, started closing down. I'll try stepping off again in another month or so. Don't want any kind of replacements and spoke to the pa regarding they notion of Lithium salts. She said if I did not want them no mental health care pro can force them on me, unless I'm given to be extreme rendition or become a danger.

So not figuring I'll face chemical lobotomy, at least as best I can hope. Otherwise, hm, days are all the same day. I keep turning some wire, keep the house up so far ahead it's laughable and bothersome. I work myself out of housework.

Then it is the lovely programming spooned out on tell-lie-vison. I try to look up educational stuff like one channel on Roku someone set up a course through the TAZ book, it's similar in scope to the Anarchist's Handbook, or Poor Man's James Bond, but it also in some on culture jamming, social engineering, neural linguistics ... all in lovely stuff for a bored mind to ponder. :)

By the way, I got two tons of nitrate based fertilizer coming in today and some detonation cordage. Hopefully the NSA erm oops, Google won't be too bothered, I need it for a hunting project, sure that's it.

By the way, if you can read this you're too close. Plus to clarify the above is meant as levity, albeit a bit dark. If I don't laugh then yes, life does get very bleak for me. No malice has ever come from that, yet ... Still better to laugh than cry over all the madness in life.

The only real complaint I can lodge is I feel continually worn out. That's not even much of a complaint either. Need to get more active, build energy back up. That's kind of on me really.

Last edited:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Had tried two days off Effexor, stepping off it if I can. Second night the nightmare came. Met with folks I know what are dead and because well, I know they dead, not in the sense of spirits visiting for a friendly chat.

Day three I decided it better to stay on that rather than become a rabid human eating Kodiak bear on steroids. I had gotten way too flat lined out and irritable, started closing down. I'll try stepping off again in another month or so. Don't want any kind of replacements and spoke to the pa regarding they notion of Lithium salts. She said if I did not want them no mental health care pro can force them on me, unless I'm given to be extreme rendition or become a danger.

The only possible way I could get off Effexor was to SLOOOOOOOOOOOLY reduce the amount in each capsule -- we got a big jar of gelatin capsules and my husband did the measuring on a sensitive little digital scale -- half the dose for a month, then half again for a month, then half again for a month -- that went on for well over a year, before i could get completely free of them; at the end I think there was maybe 2-3 GRAINS of medicine in the damn capsules. But any faster and I got these full-body ZZZZZT! type charges, felt like I plugged my brain into household current for 5 seconds.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm here Andria. Still sore but it's not as bad as yesterday so it's getting better. Thanks for asking! <3 I'm so glad you're back!

Thx! Me too. :) I missed you guys, during my "vacation," and my illness. It really pissed me off that I came down with that shit so hard, right on my 4 yr vaperversary! Hopefully my 4 yr no-smoke-a-versary in July will be a lot better. :D

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Woohoo! Our state refund was credited to our bank acct today. :) Now we can clear our escrow shortfall and get our mortgage payments back down to something sensible, and pay some on the credit cards.:) :) :) Yeah, I'm just financially responsible like that. ;)

Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cromwell, was it you who mentioned Flavor Concentrates?

I bought banana, raspberry, blueberry, watermelon, strawberry....damn, these are about the most realistic flavors I've found.
It was I.
I am the only one I know of who has even tried them up till you.
Glad you like em.
They get better with steeping too.
esp the banana.
Never tried the Banana. The watermelon is great but a bit weak, but then watermelon is that way.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Afternoon fugee's and of course, GFY :)

Not to brag or anything but.........................

sYI3uPZoQzeq5kgDqwt67g.png

And @The Cromwell you turned me on the Flavor Concentrates over a year ago. Still have them in my mixing arsenal. Wasnt overly impressed with the Strawberry yet the Watermelon is awesome.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Afternoon fugee's and of course, GFY :)

Not to brag or anything but.........................

sYI3uPZoQzeq5kgDqwt67g.png

And @The Cromwell you turned me on the Flavor Concentrates over a year ago. Still have them in my mixing arsenal. Wasnt overly impressed with the Strawberry yet the Watermelon is awesome.
sorry forgot about that.
Their strawberry is the only one I have found that works for me.
have you tried their Peach or Nanner?

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
sorry forgot about that.
Their strawberry is the only one I have found that works for me.
have you tried their Peach or Nanner?

Not much of a banana vape fan. Love eating banana's that are still slightly green but the vape flavors dont do much for me. I tired the peach, not bad. Not as good or concentrated as Flavor Arts Peach but still not bad.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ahh but you do not have cursed taste buds like I do.
FA Peach is far to chemical tasting for me.

I haven't found any peach flavors that were really worthy of the name. It's a very elusive flavor, even moreso than blueberry. TFA Juicy peach tastes like perfume; INW Peach tastes like peach skins that have molded in the trashcan. I might try out the FA peach at some point, but honestly it's not one of my most-favored flavors -- weird for a GA girl I guess, or maybe I just got burned out on peach this that and the other thing at a young age. :D

Andria

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It was I.
I am the only one I know of who has even tried them up till you.
Glad you like em.
They get better with steeping too.
esp the banana.
Never tried the Banana. The watermelon is great but a bit weak, but then watermelon is that way.
Thanks man...these are really great flavors, most realistic fruit flavors I've found....!

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I haven't found any peach flavors that were really worthy of the name. It's a very elusive flavor, even moreso than blueberry. TFA Juicy peach tastes like perfume; INW Peach tastes like peach skins that have molded in the trashcan. I might try out the FA peach at some point, but honestly it's not one of my most-favored flavors -- weird for a GA girl I guess, or maybe I just got burned out on peach this that and the other thing at a young age. :D

Andria
Andria...the Flavor Concentrate blueberry is VERY good, tastes just like a ripe blueberry.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Not much of a banana vape fan. Love eating banana's that are still slightly green but the vape flavors dont do much for me. I tired the peach, not bad. Not as good or concentrated as Flavor Arts Peach but still not bad.
Doc....I bet you'd like the FC banana....tastes like a 3/4 ripe banana, unlike others I've tried. Really impressed with FC favors...!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Andria...the Flavor Concentrate blueberry is VERY good, tastes just like a ripe blueberry.

Good to know. Where can those be bought? I don't see 'em at BCF. Anymore I don't even bother with other sites; I buy pretty much everything at BCF, unless I'm restocking my DX Bavarian or Vanilla Swirl, which I get at TFA for the savings on the 4oz bottles. Or VT for molinberry's glamour chocolate.

Andria

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good to know. Where can those be bought? I don't see 'em at BCF. Anymore I don't even bother with other sites; I buy pretty much everything at BCF, unless I'm restocking my DX Bavarian or Vanilla Swirl, which I get at TFA for the savings on the 4oz bottles. Or VT for molinberry's glamour chocolate.

Andria
Damn, I forgot where I ordered them, perhaps Bob knows. I can dig the box out of the recycle bin if necessary.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Andria
www.flavorconcentrates.com

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
with long steeping it tastes riper.
Mine just arrived a couple days ago. What really blew my mind is how realistic the flavors taste right from the bottle, strong, but like actual fruits. The strawberry tasted like there is a little alcohol in the mix, but all the others were on point.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mine just arrived a couple days ago. What really blew my mind is how realistic the flavors taste right from the bottle, strong, but like actual fruits. The strawberry tasted like there is a little alcohol in the mix, but all the others were on point.
Yep you can make as strong or not as you like without the flavors going wonky on ya.
And they improve a lot with steep time.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Do y'all know if BCF has one of those free-shipping price points? I'm looking at about $35 for 4oz's of DX Bavarian, Vanilla Swirl, and CAP Sweet Cream; I could go ahead and order another 4oz of shisha strawberry too, if they offer one of those free-ship deals.

Andria

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Do y'all know if BCF has one of those free-shipping price points? I'm looking at about $35 for 4oz's of DX Bavarian, Vanilla Swirl, and CAP Sweet Cream; I could go ahead and order another 4oz of shisha strawberry too, if they offer one of those free-ship deals.

Andria
I don't remember paying anything for shipping, although the usual order is about $75 bucks.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I don't remember paying anything for shipping, although the usual order is about $75 bucks.

Oh well; after I entered the VU-donator coupon code, it dropped to $31-ish, so I'll just leave it at that; just got some shisha strawberry last month in any case, haven't even started it yet, still got about a third of the last bottle.

Andria

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh well; after I entered the VU-donator coupon code, it dropped to $31-ish, so I'll just leave it at that; just got some shisha strawberry last month in any case, haven't even started it yet, still got about a third of the last bottle.

Andria
Andria....what is the VU donator code?.....I need it pls.....:wave:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Y'know, I have to say, TPA/TFA has some of the goofiest pricing I've ever seen. For 4oz of both DX Bavarian and vanilla swirl, it's $15.50; for the same size of both at BCF, it comes to $14.98... and since i can get Sweet Cream at BCF too, that sealed the deal in BCF's favor.

Andria

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ahh but you do not have cursed taste buds like I do.
FA Peach is far to chemical tasting for me.

I dont have the bitter gene like you do but I too use to think Fa was far too chemical tasting until I started reading Hick's notes. The man is dead on the money. I was using way too much even at %2 or %4. I started using it like Kick said and damn they are some good concentrates. I dont believe that any of my mixes has Fa concentrates above %1.5 and most of my recipes calls for %1 to %.5. I can remeber the days I was first starting out and going as high as %35 total flavors in the mix. No more.

If you want to try something really good mix up the peach of your choice and add %1 Fa White Peach to it. It really makes the vape flavor come out.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I dont have the bitter gene like you do but I too use to think Fa was far too chemical tasting until I started reading Hick's notes. The man is dead on the money. I was using way too much even at %2 or %4. I started using it like Kick said and damn they are some good concentrates. I dont believe that any of my mixes has Fa concentrates above %1.5 and most of my recipes calls for %1 to %.5. I can remeber the days I was first starting out and going as high as %35 total flavors in the mix. No more.

If you want to try something really good mix up the peach of your choice and add %1 Fa White Peach to it. It really makes the vape flavor come out.
My max flavor mix is usually around 7% total been that ways for close to 2 years now.
I always start at 1% when trying a new flavor.

that is one of the nice things about the Flavor Concentrates flavors. Don't go wonky on ya if you got high on the level.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Andria

For mixing Unicorn milk it calls for Cap Sweet Strawberry. After killing the first 4 oz bottle said screw it and bought the 8 oz bottle.

Doc....I bet you'd like the FC banana....tastes like a 3/4 ripe banana, unlike others I've tried. Really impressed with FC favors...!

Might have to try it one day.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I always use BCF too because if I want the flavorings in a hurry I can just drive over there and pick them up.

True, and I would truly love to be able to do that... but y'all are about 6 hrs away from me; which makes for really terrific shipping times, but is a bit much to just drive to. ;)

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
For mixing Unicorn milk it calls for Cap Sweet Strawberry. After killing the first 4 oz bottle said screw it and bought the 8 oz bottle.

I can't even taste CAP's strawberry... nor TFA's, nor a mix of the two. I just stick with shisha strawberry; it's a lot pricier than anything from CAP or TFA, but well worth it.

I just updated my strawberry & cream recipe today; I've gotten the total flavoring down to 24.05% now. :)

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yall check out ecigsexpress for flavors too. The site is slow as can be but they have a good selection with decent prices and fast shipping.

Are you serious about their shipping? BCF leaves them in the DUST -- thx to that Seattle/Bellingham black hole; WA's shipping is as bad as FL's, if not even worse.

Andria

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I can't even taste CAP's strawberry... nor TFA's, nor a mix of the two. I just stick with shisha strawberry; it's a lot pricier than anything from CAP or TFA, but well worth it.

I just updated my strawberry & cream recipe today; I've gotten the total flavoring down to 24.05% now. :)

Andria
I have the same issue...can't taste much strawberry, no matter the percentage....I'm letting the FC strawberry age a few days before delving in.

I believe I have every strawberry concentrate made, or most anyway....may try to mix a .25 of each one and see what it tastes like.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have the same issue...can't taste much strawberry, no matter the percentage....I'm letting the FC strawberry age a few days before delving in.

I believe I have every strawberry concentrate made, or most anyway....may try to mix a .25 of each one and see what it tastes like.

I had read a lot of posts, over at ECF, about the difficulty of tasting this or that strawberry, so I started right off with INW's shisha strawberry, and have never regretted it. I did try several others; the TFA, the CAP, and even INW's "regular" strawberry... none of them hold a candle to the shisha strawberry.

Andria

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I had read a lot of posts, over at ECF, about the difficulty of tasting this or that strawberry, so I started right off with INW's shisha strawberry, and have never regretted it. I did try several others; the TFA, the CAP, and even INW's "regular" strawberry... none of them hold a candle to the shisha strawberry.

Andria
I hear that....I could taste your strawberry recipe, but I wasn't keen on using so much flavor.....:)

VU Sponsors