Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You ARE kinda cute, but don't tell anyone I said that, OK? It'll be our secret. ;)
Awww, shucks.
funny-cat-looking-embarrassed.jpg

Don't worry, I won't tell anyone you said that.:cool:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wooohoooooo! I wish I would have waited to get mine. But I got 6% off, which is better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick. I counted my flavors a while back and came up with 142. Most of the 31 bottles in my latest order were REorders, but quite a few were new ones, so I'm well over 150 now. Doesn't it make you feel positively RICH? You can make ANYTHING you want now! Or open a store! ROFLMAO!
Lannie.....makes me feel self-sufficient, which is the direction we all need to be going......:)

Since the fda can do what they want with no oversight, I doubt we'll be able to buy anything worth owning in a couple years.

Pity for the folks who will be trying to get off the smokes.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I had to drink that barium crap once. It is by far the foulest tasting crap in the world. It makes you gag just trying to get it down.

It absolutely DOES... but that soured coconut water... :blech: I'd have done a lot worse than gag if I'd taken a big glug. Really pisses me off; it was a new carton, just opened, and that shit costs $4/liter -- at Walmart! At Kroger it's even more!

Andria

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Lannie.....makes me feel self-sufficient, which is the direction we all need to be going......:)

Since the fda can do what they want with no oversight, I doubt we'll be able to buy anything worth owning in a couple years.

Pity for the folks who will be trying to get off the smokes.

I know, I feel bad for them, but SO glad I switched to vaping when I did. And it still almost was too late. Rich and I were stressed to the max (OK, it was just ME that was stressed) trying to figure out absolutely everything we'd ever need for vaping, gear-wise, and then buy it before August 8th. South Dakota prohibits mail ordering any kind of "tobacco products" and they added vape gear and juice to the state's definition of "tobacco products." So that's it. For us, it's ended, unless we move to another state. I think we have enough to get us through, although it was pretty close there.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I know, I feel bad for them, but SO glad I switched to vaping when I did. And it still almost was too late. Rich and I were stressed to the max (OK, it was just ME that was stressed) trying to figure out absolutely everything we'd ever need for vaping, gear-wise, and then buy it before August 8th. South Dakota prohibits mail ordering any kind of "tobacco products" and they added vape gear and juice to the state's definition of "tobacco products." So that's it. For us, it's ended, unless we move to another state. I think we have enough to get us through, although it was pretty close there.
Wow.....I haven't read anything about S Dakota passing such a law.....:cuss2:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lannie,
I am sure that one of us not in SD would get something for ya and mail it to ya if needed.

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Lannie,
I am sure that one of us not in SD would get something for ya and mail it to ya if needed.

And a couple of you already have, for which I am eternally grateful. :) Like, when I realized how much I like my RX200 and kicked myself for not getting TWO. So another one is coming. And someone else just thought I needed a Petri RDA and ordered it for me. Both are coming from private addresses, so the PO won't know if it's pine cones or bath soap. :D

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
And a couple of you already have, for which I am eternally grateful. :) Like, when I realized how much I like my RX200 and kicked myself for not getting TWO. So another one is coming. And someone else just thought I needed a Petri RDA and ordered it for me. Both are coming from private addresses, so the PO won't know if it's pine cones or bath soap. :D

There ya go. :) See the Jefferson quote in my sig? That is the very definition of 'civil disobedience.' Unjust laws are MADE to be broken, repeatedly and with great gusto.

Andria

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sounds like me. :) My phone rides in the side pocket of my purse when I go out; when driving, I put my purse in the passenger seat, with that side-pocket facing the seat, and put a pillow over the purse so if I slam on brakes, it's the pillow that hits the floor, not my purse. The pillow also serves to muzzle the phone very well! The pillow USUALLY rides in the driver's seat, because my husband needs it behind his back to push him forward enough for his short legs to reach the pedals -- which I don't need; using the pillow prevents a lot of seat readjusting and fights resulting from same. ;) But if the phone rings when I'm driving, a) I usually won't even hear it, and b) even if I do, it's much to difficut to get to it, so I just ignore it. That's what a) voicemail and b) phone logs are for.

Andria
Unless it's the Iguana.. then I answer. I can ALWAYS use a good laugh. :)

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Unless it's the Iguana.. then I answer. I can ALWAYS use a good laugh. :)

Yeah, but too much laughter while driving CAN be very hazardous. First time I heard Nickelback's "Rockstar", "pop my pills from a pez dispenser," I almost ran right off the road, laughing so hard i could barely even SEE! :giggle: And my husband had that exact reaction to Brad Paisley's "I'm Gonna Miss Her." :giggle:

Andria

MikeyConti

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Yeah, but too much laughter while driving CAN be very hazardous. First time I heard Nickelback's "Rockstar", "pop my pills from a pez dispenser," I almost ran right off the road, laughing so hard i could barely even SEE! :giggle: And my husband had that exact reaction to Brad Paisley's "I'm Gonna Miss Her." :giggle:

Andria
I put Xanax Bars and others in a Pez Dispenser before that song even came out lol Some worked some didnt...

The old Smiths mints dispenser was great for xanax footballs haha

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I put Xanax Bars and others in a Pez Dispenser before that song even came out lol Some worked some didnt...

The old Smiths mints dispenser was great for xanax footballs haha

That song came out in 2005-ish, but I just recently looked up the video on youtube -- I had no idea it was Billy Gibbons doing the deep-voiced "How you gonna do it?" Terrific video, it's got a ton of stars of all types in it.

Andria

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Awww, woo wubs me Wobert? :inlove:

I did some cruising around the DIY section here and apparently, most everyone else hates it! Of course, I love it! I'm glad I'm not the only one. Usually, I am. :oops:

I'll try it with some peach, thanks. I just got some of the FA white peach, and it's VERY nice, just like a fresh peach. That peach and some pineapple would make a very refreshing summer fruit punch also, I'm thinking. :)

OMG, if I'd just gotten the last 28 bottles in that size, it would have come to $1,344.00! :eek: Rich wouldn't have had a heart attack - he would have divorced me! :p

I am liking FA flavors more and more. Just ordered 30 ml of White Peach because I heard so much good about it :)

And if Fuzzy croaked then the life insurance would of easily paid for the flavors :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wooohoooooo! I wish I would have waited to get mine. But I got 6% off, which is better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick. I counted my flavors a while back and came up with 142. Most of the 31 bottles in my latest order were REorders, but quite a few were new ones, so I'm well over 150 now. Doesn't it make you feel positively RICH? You can make ANYTHING you want now! Or open a store! ROFLMAO!
I keep a running list of flavors. I have 96 different ones but prolly another 20 bottles of backups. I have about a quart or so of CAP VC V1.

Psyc

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I was just making up a batch of Beard 32 clone 120ml that i make all the time. With only 2 ingredients left i noticed my scale was not set to grams. So i decided to taste it before doing anything else, have to say it its one of the best tasting cinnamon juices i ever had. Just a shame i will never be able to duplicate it.

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have not googled those words but I assume they mean asshole extremus?

Shit eating dick tumor. I just checked the deleted thread, and saw I had a PM. Retarded. Deleted my F the FDA signature for "inappropriate language". What? F is a bad word? Which also means now if I post, I will get another violation, and he can banhammer. I guess I have to change it to S the FDA. It doesn't NECESSARILY mean sodomize.

Wow! He actually somehow deleted my signature right out of my profile! THAT is WAY too much power for any fascist!

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Been there, feel your frustration. Some people just can't resist flexing their little Napoleonic egos. This is actually one of the reasons I never posted there. Too much drama, too much moderation, too many Napoleons.

When it happened to me, the owner of the board (I was an admin on and helped to grow and develop to the point of being able to sell, without a penny of compensation) was poised to sell to a major publisher and I'd called out an article in the publication for fallacies and misrepresentations.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Shit eating dick tumor. I just checked the deleted thread, and saw I had a PM. Retarded. Deleted my F the FDA signature for "inappropriate language". What? F is a bad word? Which also means now if I post, I will get another violation, and he can banhammer. I guess I have to change it to S the FDA. It doesn't NECESSARILY mean sodomize.

Wow! He actually somehow deleted my signature right out of my profile! THAT is WAY too much power for any fascist!
WTF? Wow, that's a load of shit.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well fugee's, got to have some fun today. Took both my 36 cal black powder revolvers out and tried the new back yard shooting range out. Neighbors didn't seem to mind too much, seen a few of them out but it was kinda a bit smoky so wasn't sure if they was waving or flipping me off :D Had some aggravation from the revolvers, when they went under water and I finally found them the next day I cleaned and oiled them real well but I didn't know the nipples where the caps that ignites the powder goes on had trash in them so first try maybe 2 rounds fired out of 12, then when I tried to take them apart had to pry them apart because a little rust set up on the arbors but now they are firing perfectly :D
Pretty much the whole day was spent doing nothing but fucking off which I really really needed. Now I am just chillin with a belly full of :pizza:, on my second beer and am thinking life is not too bad at the moment :cool: Didn't even take any happy pills today :eek:

VU Sponsors