Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Shit eating dick tumor. I just checked the deleted thread, and saw I had a PM. Retarded. Deleted my F the FDA signature for "inappropriate language". What? F is a bad word? Which also means now if I post, I will get another violation, and he can banhammer. I guess I have to change it to S the FDA. It doesn't NECESSARILY mean sodomize.

Wow! He actually somehow deleted my signature right out of my profile! THAT is WAY too much power for any fascist!
WOW!!!!! Just WOW!

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sounds like a good day!! I havent been able to go shooting in a few months... Miss my one place where my backyard was my Range, just makes life so much easier.... :D

Oh, Iv taken plenty of Happy Pills today, so your good! :vino:
I burned the old hay bale yesterday that I used for target practice. :(
Awe dats purty

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Awe I agree. :stars2:

Nice avi. Lannie's right. You are cute.
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mikey. shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :sneaka:
Awww, thanks sweetie. I really like the picture that I took it from, it is one of my favorite pictures on my computer. I did have to get creative with cropping it though, I probably look funny way over to one side like that, but it's the way I had to crop it.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
ROTFLMAO!
Yeah, but when I do 'em singly, I getz confuzed and lose my place... and I guess it's not REAAALLLLLY that important. I just hate that color. Always have. When I got a new box of crayons as a kid, that one always went straight into the trash can! LOL!
I just love periwinkle. Aint it pretty
upload_2016-9-5_12-21-43.png

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So, I was thinking I really need to come up with a label and logo for my wine and beer. And I was listening to some older songs today, and had a thought. Mind you this is just a starting point, but for some reason it seemed brilliant when it popped into my head. After all, in a manner of speaking you offer your throat to the drinks, right? Too much of a stretch?

So now I need some input from a wine drinker. Looking at you Atcha!;) If you saw this on a bottle of vino, what would be your reaction?

View attachment 60749
Love the wolf and rose. Not sure about the name though. But hey, I'd buy it.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm tired and hurting today. Did sooooo much work in the yard, and burned stuff too. So my body as well as my throat hurt. :( The fire is still smoldering, even after the rain. But, I think I will get KFC later and that always makes things better. :D:bliss:

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm tired and hurting today. Did sooooo much work in the yard, and burned stuff too. So my body as well as my throat hurt. :( The fire is still smoldering, even after the rain. But, I think I will get KFC later and that always makes things better. :D:bliss:
KFC? Now I want chicken. I do like me some good breasts.;)

MikeyConti

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Well, now I'm bad at music quotes too. ****sniff***

Stay away from Fernando!!!
Isn't he cute?
View attachment 60753
Once we add some Syrup he will be...
bacon-eggs-pancakes-4.jpg

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nice avi. Lannie's right. You are cute.
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mikey. shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Awww, thanks sweetie. I really like the picture that I took it from, it is one of my favorite pictures on my computer. I did have to get creative with cropping it though, I probably look funny way over to one side like that, but it's the way I had to crop it.
And the more I look at it, the less I like it because of how it's cropped. Think I'm gonna have to see about finding a different avi.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Oh come on, leave Fernando alone. We can't harm that poor little guy.. Once he's as big as the other pig, then we can turn him into bacon.

We eat baby cows, that's called "veal," and it's delicious. Why not baby pig? It's probably great too.

There's a very good reason why we eat pigs, y'know... it's so they won't eat us! They're even more omnivorous than humans!

Andria

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
We eat baby cows, that's called "veal," and it's delicious. Why not baby pig? It's probably great too.

There's a very good reason why we eat pigs, y'know... it's so they won't eat us! They're even more omnivorous than humans!

Andria
Mmmmm, veal, good stuff. OK, maybe we could eat the little piglet after all.

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just love periwinkle. Aint it pretty

Yes, periwinkle IS pretty. That crayon stayed in the box. :)

I fired a 44 magnum once. Couldn't hear for days after that..........

Oh, I know, my ex had a .44 magnum because he always wanted to be Dirty Harry. But once when we were deer hunting (oh, this is such a funny story, set down your coffee, please), or rather HE was deer hunting because I don't like to kill anything, but I do eat meat, so he hunted... what a long and disjointed sentence that was, but you get the picture. So we're sitting on this log, smoking and drinking hot coffee, waiting for deer. AND ONE WALKED THROUGH THE CLEARING! Maybe he couldn't believe we were actually hunting, making all those "people smells," I dunno. Anyway, the ex took his 300 Weatherby and carefully sighted on this fairly nice buck that had stopped in mid stride to look at us. The deer was to my left. The ex was to my right. (Can you see it coming yet?) He told me to cover my eyes because he knew I wouldn't want to see this beautiful deer die, and like a stupid idiot, I did. I covered my eyes with my left hand, still holding my cup of hot coffee in my right hand. Then BAA-WOOOOOOM! Right across my freaking NOSE! I thought my eardrums had burst! And all the coffee in my cup went straight up in the air about 3 feet! ROFL! Why in THEEEE hell didn't I just CLOSE my eyes, set the damn coffee down and cover my EARS with my hands? I do not know, to this day, what on EARTH possessed me. An hour later, when I could hear again, I gave him a raft of shit for shooting across my nose like that (even though it was at least half my fault).

The rest of the story was, the deer was good eating, but we learned a couple of important lessons. Never shoot a deer in the middle of a bunch of deadfall logs, or you'll have to carry that sucker all the way out. And if you DO have to carry it out, bring enough rope or something so it can be tied properly to a pole and doesn't swing back and forth wildly as you're staggering under the weight. (I think I still have a dent in my shoulder from that pole digging in and rolling back and forth the whole way.) This was a nice fat 2 year old buck, weighing probably around 200 pounds. Yeah. The second thing was for God's sake, don't shoot a deer with a .300 Weatherby. There was only a little hole on the entrance side, but there was a hole the size of a saucer on the other side, and the heart and lungs were completely GONE. Well, at least the deer died instantly, and didn't suffer. If nothing else, the ex was a good shot, I have to give him that.

So anyway, that's my funny hunting story. :)

'Cept I can't sell it, them revenuers don't take kindly to it.

Well, if you DID sell it, I'd buy it. I guess you'll just have to bring me some fer free then. I'll make an exception to my "no wine" policy for some of that Wild Lupus Rose. At least one glass of it. ;)

VU Sponsors