Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Hell, if it was them I'd just roll my eyes, shit like that is S.O.P. for them. :rolleyes:

I think UPS must be taking lessons from them, though. The other day, I was expecting something via UPS.. It got to Doraville, which is a burb on the NE side of ATL, well on the way to Lawrenceville (the pkg came from FL) -- and then the next jump on the tracking showed it going back south, to Morrow or some south-bumfuck place! like 50 miles south of here! My husband deals with all kinds of shipping and trucking at work; when I told him about it, he just laughed his ass off. I was NOT amused, personally. :mad:

Andria

If it were not for the Lazy Mail Bitch that delivers to my rural address, by and by I would be happy with their service.

Like most of us, I am continuously receiving Vapemail and other items (I have an Amazon Prime account and the Mrs. and I order a ton of odds and ends from them).

If I get an item that she thinks is too big to fit in my mailbox (right or wrong) she will not even put it in here official USPS deliver vehicle to even attempt delivery.as she is too freaking lazy to turn into my driveway and drop it on my front porch. Even makes up complete BS as to why she could not attempt to deliver it. So far my favorite is that I keep a huge black attack dog chained to my front porch and she is too afraid.

A We are cat people and both of our feline masters are inside cats.
B I have a very nice front porch, the kind with columns holding up the roof of said porch. I would not scratch them up with a chain even if I did have a dog.

My second favorite is that the Mailbox was blocked!

It's a standard rural mailbox (the nice BIG Rubbermaid) that sits on top of a wood post along side of the road. Can't be blocked unless a freaking deer is standing in front of it.

But it the LAZY BITCH is on vacation or has the day off, my mail gets dropped off on the front porch no problem!

And yes, I have had some packages go on their own vacation according to USPS tracking. But I call the post office, give them the tracking number and they will make some phone calls and get my package turned around.

Overall, when you compare USPS shipping rates to UPS, FedEx and DHL, still the best bang for your shipping dollar.

But the LAZY MAIL BITCH has got to go but they will not fire her ass!

UncleRJ

GeekALiscious

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
BaconExplosionSlicedw.jpg

Ingredients 2 pounds thick-cut bacon 2 pounds of Italian sausage 1 tri-pack of Prosciutto/Capicola Ham, Salami, Pepperoni(normally found right next to the deli counter) 8 oz package of Velveeta cheese 1 bottle of your favorite barbeque sauce 2-4 tablespoons of your favorite barbeque rub - See more at: http://tipsforbbq.com/Recipes/Pork/Bacon-Explosion#sthash.DqSbpwZe.dpuf

http://tipsforbbq.com/Recipes/Pork/Bacon-Explosion

Holy crap! My arteries just seized - ROFL

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
What is humorous about excrement?
Is this a toilet paper snob thing?

I found out years ago that TP is not something you should skimp on.

Many, MANY years ago in my first real job as an assistant warehouse manager, the TP came in these huge cases and I would from time to ltime get a five finger discount on it.

My roommate and I called the brand "Two Fingers TP".

Because if you did not use an inch thick wad of it when you went for a wipe, you would end up with two unprotected fingers up your rump!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
If it were not for the Lazy Mail Bitch that delivers to my rural address, by and by I would be happy with their service.

Like most of us, I am continuously receiving Vapemail and other items (I have an Amazon Prime account and the Mrs. and I order a ton of odds and ends from them).

If I get an item that she thinks is too big to fit in my mailbox (right or wrong) she will not even put it in here official USPS deliver vehicle to even attempt delivery.as she is too freaking lazy to turn into my driveway and drop it on my front porch. Even makes up complete BS as to why she could not attempt to deliver it. So far my favorite is that I keep a huge black attack dog chained to my front porch and she is too afraid.

A We are cat people and both of our feline masters are inside cats.
B I have a very nice front porch, the kind with columns holding up the roof of said porch. I would not scratch them up with a chain even if I did have a dog.

My second favorite is that the Mailbox was blocked!

It's a standard rural mailbox (the nice BIG Rubbermaid) that sits on top of a wood post along side of the road. Can't be blocked unless a freaking deer is standing in front of it.

But it the LAZY BITCH is on vacation or has the day off, my mail gets dropped off on the front porch no problem!

And yes, I have had some packages go on their own vacation according to USPS tracking. But I call the post office, give them the tracking number and they will make some phone calls and get my package turned around.

Overall, when you compare USPS shipping rates to UPS, FedEx and DHL, still the best bang for your shipping dollar.

But the LAZY MAIL BITCH has got to go but they will not fire her ass!

UncleRJ

I can relate to that shit. Our town is so small, we have no delivery at all: mail has to be picked up at the PO period.

Ours play hide and seek with packages all week long. When they unload shit off the truck, it gets scanned and says delivered, even though it just goes into another random stack of shit until they can put it in a bay and then put a slip in your po box telling you they are actually going to let you have it.

It sometimes takes the turtles that work back there three or more days to get organized enough for you to get your package slip.

UPS and FedEx are even worse because they are delivered by subcontractors. I live outside of said small town and those lazy fucks have really pulled shit on me.

One time FedEx tracking said something I really needed was out for delivery to my office address in town. I stayed at work two extra hours waiting on their ass, with a great deal of that time looking out the huge storefront window waiting.

Imagine my shock and dismay for the tracking to suddenly show up as "undeliverable" because....NO ONE WAS THERE TO TAKE DELIVERY!!! Blatant lie - they never even drove by.

The other irritating as hell thing they do is try to deliver my husband's shit that is clearly addressed to him at our home to me while I'm at work in town because they are too effing lazy to drive 14 miles out of town even though we pay extra through the nose to get it delivered to that specific address.

I've had them try to leave four studded tires for a Suburban (I live a Volvo sedan - no way one will fit in the car), whole computers, especially back in the day when a monitor alone weighed 50 lbs. and computer towers were packed to be about the size of a dishwasher.

Okay - end of rant -

haleysdadda

AKA BILL
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I agree that MN should tone it down a bit. I also would like to say that I prefer to get advice on everything vape related from people like Roxy, Ray, BadAttitude, PWheeler, Bill and many more than to get it from these self proclaimed vape gurus.
Thanx for the nod James! I'm just an old machinist who's good at parroting things that I have learned from others that work for me! Good afternoon all & GFYs!:shades:

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
BaconExplosionSlicedw.jpg

Ingredients 2 pounds thick-cut bacon 2 pounds of Italian sausage 1 tri-pack of Prosciutto/Capicola Ham, Salami, Pepperoni(normally found right next to the deli counter) 8 oz package of Velveeta cheese 1 bottle of your favorite barbeque sauce 2-4 tablespoons of your favorite barbeque rub - See more at: http://tipsforbbq.com/Recipes/Pork/Bacon-Explosion#sthash.DqSbpwZe.dpuf

http://tipsforbbq.com/Recipes/Pork/Bacon-Explosion

I. Want. It.

And it would make me sicker than shit :(

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
It gets worse. I went to the store earlier and they didnt have Shiners bock like I wanted, they only had Michelob bock. When will my suffering end.......

5aeb9af3aa451a6055adb38046a651f4.jpg

Hugs to Doc --- sorry you are having such a shitty Sunday. Next thing you know something really bad happen like too many commercials on TV or running out of Gray Poupon

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My favorite would have to be red snapper. I Use to catch a ton of them when I worked offshore.

red-snapper.jpg
Yep...I forgot about Snapper...been in the desert to long, can't get decent fresh fish here, at least not in any store I know of. There isn't but a handful of decent seafood restaurants in a city with a population of a few million....unbelievable.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The only one beating anything is you. :deadhorse:

i don't think anyone her is qualified to really help you with your condition here.
just a group of like minded people trying to talk and hang out in their spare time.

honestly, if you let it go, I'm willing to bet most people here will too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors