Status
Not open for further replies.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Who says he didn't? :eek:

Oh, yes, I'm sure most of this will still be here. MOST of it. LOL! Not the vanilla custard, though. I'll have a fresh(er) bottle by then. I go through a lot of it. The bummer is only ONE of the packages got delivered. They both hit the distribution center in the wee hours this morning, and they both said today was the ETA, so either the other box is still in the mail lady's back seat, or it got left at the PO. In any case, since Monday's a holiday, I won't be seeing the larger of the two orders until Tuesday, and that's all my Capella and TFA flavors. I did get all my FA flavors, though. I'm really excited to try the Dark Bean, the Black Cherry, and the Nonna's Cake. All three of those smell AMAZING, and they're all new to me. I also got some creams and fruits and peppermint, too. I want to mix some coffee with chocolate and peppermint for winter morning vapes. :D

By the way, the return address on the box from Bull City just said "Bull City," without even the word "flavors" on there, so the SD Postal Nazis are none the wiser for what was in that box. I was kinda worried about it. Imagine, in this modern age, being afraid the post office will confiscate FOOD FLAVORINGS from your mail. :sad:
I got something in today for you dear. :)

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice! Didn't you use to have to get them through Facebook?? :D

Edit* How is the RDA that comes in the kit??
The RDA is OK but not fantastic. Dual bottom airflow and top side airflow. Prefer to shut off the sides and only use bottom. Dual coil only.
The RDA that first came with the Coppervapes was junk as I understand it.

I actually got my first one straight thru Coppervape.

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I feel so bad for Fuzzy right now!!! :eek::eek:

Ah, it's not so bad. That's only about 2 months worth of what we used to spend on smokes, and now that we can't buy gear anymore, flavors are about the only expense. This batch should last years. I'll need more vanilla custard, and more tiramisu, but the rest of it should last a long time. ;)

I got something in today for you dear. :)

YOU DID? YOU DID? YOU DID? OMGOMGOMG! Guess I better get your juice packed up and we can do a prisoner swap then, eh? :bliss:

Oh, back to the flavors. I made some 10ml sample bottles today. One is straight Nonna's Cake, because it smells like a lemon poppyseed muffin to me, and I want JUST that flavor to see if it tastes like it smells. :D Then I made a lil bottle of black cherry coffee, just because those two flavors smelled amazing together. Then, let's see, a bottle of coffee/caramel/cream because I'm on a coffee kick lately for some reason, and finally a bottle of peaches and cream. Wow, that white peach flavor smells JUST like a ripe, juicy peach. I can't wait to try that one.

I actually put a little of the coffee/caramel/cream in my tank just now, which was half full of creamy cappuccino and custard, and it's pretty good, but the flavors haven't come out well yet. I can taste the darker coffee in there, but not the caramel yet. Maybe I didn't use enough, but I'll give it a day or three to decide. I'm gonna go NUTS when the big box of flavors gets here Tuesday! LOL!

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh @Atchafalaya darling, you are the music master around here. I need to know, was I living under a rock in the 90's? Or was Savage Garden not popular in the US? I just discovered them. Seriously. Don't laugh if I should know who they are.
Here's a couple examples if you don't know them either.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, because people are so afraid of "popcorn lung" that comes with V1 flavors.... lol

I know an idiot who still smokes cigarettes who is scared shitless of dyketones in juice he will only vape "organic" commercial juice.

You can't tell him shit, then he complains that vaping is too expensive :crazy:

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh @Atchafalaya darling, you are the music master around here. I need to know, was I living under a rock in the 90's? Or was Savage Garden not popular in the US? I just discovered them. Seriously. Don't laugh if I should know who they are.
Here's a couple examples if you don't know them either.

No I remember them! They were popular as far as I know........Very talented group.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I know an idiot who still smokes cigarettes who is scared shitless of dyketones in juice he will only vape "organic" commercial juice.

Well, clearly he's a complete imbecile, so I wouldn't worry about him. Idiots like that just don't die fast enough.

Andria

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

There's a vast amount of people without common sense today. My co-worker is BRILLIANT with sql code, but has NO common sense. Nope, NONE.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors