Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It's fine. Here's one of my mom. Circa 1943.
View attachment 71465

Such a lovely lady!!! In 1943, My mom was 2 yrs old. :giggle:

Anyway, I finally got up the courage to go thru my huge box of pics, and found this one, from 1980 -- it was a studio set that I paid for, so we'd end up with a nice family pic of me, my mom and stepdad, to give my Pop (grandfather) on a gorgeous wood plaque for his birthday. I was 19 that year, so she was just 39.

mama-1980-round.jpg

She was a little heavy, but she HAD been a great deal heavier at one point in my teens, and had slimmed down quite a bit. The total lack of lines in her face just amazes me... but I didn't really have many either, till my late 40s.

Andria

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Such a lovely lady!!! In 1943, My mom was 2 yrs old. :giggle:

Anyway, I finally got up the courage to go thru my huge box of pics, and found this one, from 1980 -- it was a studio set that I paid for, so we'd end up with a nice family pic of me, my mom and stepdad, to give my Pop (grandfather) on a gorgeous wood plaque for his birthday. I was 19 that year, so she was just 39.

View attachment 71469

She was a little heavy, but she HAD been a great deal heavier at one point in my teens, and had slimmed down quite a bit. The total lack of lines in her face just amazes me... but I didn't really have many either, till my late 40s.

Andria
She's beautiful!!!!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Let this stand for the record.
I LOVE LUCY!!!! (not the tv show)
I LOVE ANDRIA!!! (not the movie Rocky---> ok, I know it's Adrian, but close enough, right?)
Ever be this etched into cyber space.
You rock peeps!
:zombie::zombie::zombie::bunny::zombie::zombie::zombie:

We love you.

And thank You Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My cat is trippin or something. Running around like she's got a firecracker up her furry butt. :facepalm:

:giggle:
Andria
This is my grandma Tyyne - I didn't know she wasn't my real mother until I was an older child. This is circa 1926

View attachment 71473

Dang that's a short skirt for 1926!

I've seen some pics of my grandmother from the 20s, with her cool cloche hat, but her skirt was QUITE a bit longer! The south, you know. :D

Andria

VU Sponsors