Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ok, I hear mice...............chewing............omg I hope one doesn't jump on me in the middle of the freaking night! I put poison out and they might get pissed off or something.
If they dare. heheheeheheeeeeeee

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

:crazy: Yeah I'm not all there....just the forum clown lol

Hey! I might need to find about a dozen of those to kick around our bottom out here, given they're footie ball sized. Wow! Wicked notion, I'll go play speed ball against myself. Need to do a draft round or so, I hear one of the players for team Beta was a ringer on team Alpha last year. * nodding, muttering incoherent little jibs and mentioning something about it coming from under the bed ... wandering round lost in a fog as usual * :)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It's fine. Here's one of my mom. Circa 1943.
View attachment 71465

"Here use my mom. I don't mind, neither will she. At least you can point to a mom then, right?" *grinning*

Tickles reading stuff like that among what otherwise are complete strangers. Once got to know a fellow in Scotland that had paid for tickets to get me to Australia, for work as a Shepard. He has/had a global sized flock, that is many smaller flocks on/in each country to amalgamate into one larger world wide flock. Twenty twenty the rear view mirror. I did not merely leap at the offer despite whatever else was going on.

Also tickles me seeing some of my mom's logic at work. "Always have at least four ways in and out of home, always randomize your back and forth," she taught us growing up. Her boys also wound up having about three to four mamas a piece too. I mean hell, ours kept forgetting us or abandoning us with the mentality of "Here's life kid a wicked forest, learn to live" *shove, door slam and tires speeding off*.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
My cat is trippin or something. Running around like she's got a firecracker up her furry butt. :facepalm:

:giggle:
Andria

Dang that's a short skirt for 1926!

I've seen some pics of my grandmother from the 20s, with her cool cloche hat, but her skirt was QUITE a bit longer! The south, you know. :D

Andria

She was a flapper and had great Speakeasy stories

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Meh GFY
c50c680cd470ff1762fd02cd320ce880.jpg

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
For some reason, I woke up at 11, and couldn't go back to sleep... though I didn't hit the bed till nearly 5am. :facepalm: But it's a lervely day, sunny, s'posed to hit 70. I love spring in January... even though we'll probably be back in the deep-freeze before February! :facepalm:

GFYs y'all.

Andria

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Last edited:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Awesome, I had a fuzzy head after my red wine sesh in the early hours of the morning :)

I thought you were trying to lose weight. You do know alcohol converts to sugar in the body, right? When I quit drinking, I lost 25 lbs in 6 months, though I was eating MORE. And more sweets!

Drinking when you're trying to lose weight is like eating chocolate cake when you're trying to lose weight.... you might enjoy what you consume, but you sure as hell ain't gonna lose weight. :D

Andria

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I thought you were trying to lose weight. You do know alcohol converts to sugar in the body, right? When I quit drinking, I lost 25 lbs in 6 months, though I was eating MORE. And more sweets!

Drinking when you're trying to lose weight is like eating chocolate cake when you're trying to lose weight.... you might enjoy what you consume, but you sure as hell ain't gonna lose weight. :D

Andria
Your dead right and I know, I even made a joke about drinking grapes but I know it's full of sugar, it was a weak moment, I couldn't sleep, I was bored and fancied a glass, the bottle has been sitting there tempting me all week and I gave in. I don't have any alcohol in the house now so I'm back on track. Food wise I have been doing pretty good.. :hug:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Your dead right and I know, I even made a joke about drinking grapes but I know it's full of sugar, it was a weak moment, I couldn't sleep, I was bored and fancied a glass, the bottle has been sitting there tempting me all week and I gave in. I don't have any alcohol in the house now so I'm back on track. Food wise I have been doing pretty good.. :hug:

At least you're male. Women are caught between a rock and a hard place with weight loss: "do I want boobs or a waistline?" :giggle: "Screw it, gimme a drink/chocolate cake/whole pizza." :giggle:

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
TRUE!!!!! I was skinny 90% of my life and had NO boobs.

DITTO!!!!!!! When I was rambling thru those old pics last night, I came across this one of me, from 1999 (the bottom part of me looks the same now as then... the top part of me, definitely NOT!):

skinnymini.jpg

My son had the brilliant idea to take a pic of me out in my garden, zero makeup, hair slicked back like a skint rat! But he was 11, what are you gonna do? Just smile at your child. :D

Andria

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
DITTO!!!!!!! When I was rambling thru those old pics last night, I came across this one of me, from 1999 (the bottom part of me looks the same now as then... the top part of me, definitely NOT!):

View attachment 71536

My son had the brilliant idea to take a pic of me out in my garden, zero makeup, hair slicked back like a skint rat! But he was 11, what are you gonna do? Just smile at your child. :D

Andria
Yup, you just grabbed the branch and made the best of it ;)

Awe, me too. But careful, too many posts like this and Lucy might call us cute again. Don't want my rep ruined.
Awwww, how cute :inlove:

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

View attachment 71536

Andria
You look like a model!
Here's me at 18
upload_2017-1-14_12-32-59.png

VU Sponsors