Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
We are only taking about swapping out the stock pin with a like pin with a hole down the center and drilling a tiny hole like is in the squonk pin it will not cause a short

The Magma gets modded for BF a lot, especially back in the day when there were so few BF atties out there and what was available costed an arm and leg

There are a lot of BF atties now, but none of seem to be suitable for someone who wants a really tight draw, and bottom airflow -- which in most BF atties would be a leaking disaster -- the Magma can actually do both, be a BF atty with bottom airflow, because of its design. It couldn't possibly be a worse leaking disaster than it is already, and I'm thinking that being able to squonk into it rather than keeping a well full of juice would help the leaking a LOT.

I need to get some of the tiny o-rings on those needles in the airflow holes though, to really help with the leaking.

Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We are only taking about swapping out the stock pin with a like pin with a hole down the center and drilling a tiny hole like is in the squonk pin it will not cause a short

The Magma gets modded for BF a lot, especially back in the day when there were so few BF atties out there and what was available costed an arm and leg
Now some of them just cost an arm?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was checking back. I have just bought a DB2 mod and 2 attys since the first of April.
Ohh wait I have 2 more Wasps on the way :oops:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I was checking back. I have just bought a DB2 mod and 2 attys since the first of April.
Ohh wait I have 2 more Wasps on the way :oops:

What a spendthrift!

You could buy a lot of toys for the grandkids with that kind of scratch!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What a spendthrift!

You could buy a lot of toys for the grandkids with that kind of scratch!
Umm that is why that I only bought those few things.
Well that and there is not really a lot of vape stuff that I really want.

Had been thinking about a Boreas V2.....

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I seriously need to work on my google-fu. I've been going nuts all afternoon, trying to find a vendor that had both angled adapters, and vape bands... and now I feel like DOH! Kidney Puncher. And their angled adapters are $2.04 less than everyone elses, at .95, since they're $2.99 everywhere else. :facepalm:

I wish someone would create a plain black angled adapter; best I can do is gunmetal, from madvapes, but that's not really black. So I'll have to stick to stainless. :wait:

Andria

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Dayum, over a full day without a fugee word!

Morning Fugee's and GFY :D

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I know - remember when this was one of the most active and outrageous threads in vaping

Now we just show up to complain about health and weather

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Going to put traction paint on the wheelchair ramp today after it warms up a bit.

How is that for outrageous?

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm just bumfuzzled because I got a shipping notice from FT for the Strike18, but haven't had a single word from Fatdaddy about those squonk pins.

Andria

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
And Morely is going to wear pink and or blue panties for me :confused:

tmi.png

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ordered some flavors from ecig express and should have them today. Tracking shows they are out for delivery.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ordered some flavors from ecig express and should have them today. Tracking shows they are out for delivery.

I ordered some shisha strawberry yesterday... but as promised, I won't order it from e-aromashop anymore; I ordered 4oz from BCF. e-aromashop is a fine vendor, no complaints at all... except they're on the other side of the fucking planet, and apparently mail carriers are as inept in Europe as they are in the US. Much easier to get anything from North Carolina, than fucking Poland!

Andria

CMD-KY

Member For 4 Years
I am surprised that there are few comments here after the botched roll out of the the new ECF forum revision. The new design is OK but, lordy, the implementation stunk. But it is best not to comment on that.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am surprised that there are few comments here after the botched roll out of the the new ECF forum revision. The new design is OK but, lordy, the implementation stunk. But it is best not to comment on that.
Best not to comment over there. It is fine here though.
I do not go over there so I had no idea what was going on.

BTW WELCOME to VU!

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

What Cromwell said, lol

And welcome :wave:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Hey CMD, long time no type. You can pretty much say anything around here you want, unless you want us to get excited about people tattling on us over there. :giggle: Most of us have less use for that place than a cat does for a dictionary. :D Though I bet quite a few of us would say a few hallelujahs if something awful happened to Retarded1... or Asswife. :)

Andria

FoggyRoad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Saw a preview of it before I left. Wasn't impressed, looks cartoonish or something.

CMD-KY

Member For 4 Years
Hey CMD, long time no type. You can pretty much say anything around here you want, unless you want us to get excited about people tattling on us over there. :giggle: Most of us have less use for that place than a cat does for a dictionary. :D Though I bet quite a few of us would say a few hallelujahs if something awful happened to Retarded1... or Asswife. :)

Andria

It has been a while and you still get mentioned, fondly, over there. And they are somewhat restrictive, sometimes kind of odd.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Around 20 more days till the beginning of the end.
Would be a waste of time to put in an order with FT now as with the Chinese holiday and the end coming and all....

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Around 20 more days till the beginning of the end.
Would be a waste of time to put in an order with FT now as with the Chinese holiday and the end coming and all....

I'd bite anyways: would just be part of the trials and tribulations

Unless you can't afford the $1.20 for that new drip tip :sad:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd bite anyways: would just be part of the trials and tribulations

Unless you can't afford the $1.20 for that new drip tip :sad:

Actually I have a 2 pack in my basket $2.49.
Not interested in the Haku clone and it would cost too much anyway.
And I have lost interest in the Boreas V2 it is 24mm.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It has been a while and you still get mentioned, fondly, over there. And they are somewhat restrictive, sometimes kind of odd.

I'm surprised actually, I figured I was as anathema to mention over there as VU itself. :giggle: I've popped in for a few anonymous visits, looking for some odd vaping info that I googled and the only pertinent link was at ECF... or when looking for someone I needed to get a msg to... but rarely. :D I never got banned there, but when retarded1 suspended me for something I didn't even do and then had the fucking NERVE to insult me about it, I'd had MORE than enough of his joyless censorious ass. I really wish he'd stick his head up his ass and jump.

Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just go to Mooch's blog over there, have it bookmarked to I go straight to it though :)

FoggyRoad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
That new format is making the place look like a kindergarten classroom! Totally appropriate!!!

VU Sponsors