ECX flavors not filled all the way

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just a quick vent. I don't think this is anything new - but after a very large order from ECX many of their 10 ml bottles measure out to 8.5 ml :/ several bottles

Was against my better judgement to order from there but did since they had coupon / sale offer & offers flavors from various flavor companies.

I just tried to call but they were closed. will try again.
more than likely I wont rush out to order from them again.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Are you sure? I once had this happen to me (from a different place) but it just turned out that it was 10ml in a 15ml bottle.

KREAM

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well damn Claire. Thanks for this post. I just got back in town from the holidays and had an ECX package waiting for me from an order I placed on 12/21 using a holiday code. I just checked and out of a 10 bottle order, 7 of the 10ml bottles do appear to be short a few mls of flavor. Had no idea that these shortages were regular occurrences. I know I got a deal but I thought I was getting a deal on 10mls not 8.

These are my 7 shrink wrapped bottles that are not full...I'll shop elsewhere next time, sale or not.
IMAG0094.jpg IMAG0093.jpg

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well damn Claire. Thanks for this post. I just got back in town from the holidays and had an ECX package waiting for me from an order I placed on 12/21 using a holiday code. I just checked and out of a 10 bottle order, 7 of the 10ml bottles do appear to be short a few mls of flavor. Had no idea that these shortages were regular occurrences. I know I got a deal but I thought I was getting a deal on 10mls not 8.

These are my 7 shrink wrapped bottles that are not full...I'll shop elsewhere next time, sale or not.
View attachment 11407 View attachment 11408

Thats exactly how mine looks.

When I pulled it all out into a 10 ml syringe it was 8 - 8.5ml

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
watch the nipple tops, I had mine ut of the seal not be put on all the way...was not looking and ended up with 3ml in my mix.
SO far had to cut the bottle 4 times to make it non gag inducing.

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It seems for the most part they have really dropped the ball.
While being a go-to supplier and stocking lots of things we want/need, these things are no value when you get leaky bottles, bottles that crack and don't give the customer what they paid for.
They have and will continue to lose business over these things.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
can I join the club ? last time I ordered was my first order ever from ECX that didnt leak , buuuuut was still shorted flavoring anyways !!!!!! hahahahaha . cant win for losing. I only use ECX for that oddball stuff or when BCV is out and I cant wait for it. when I order there I do it knowingly that I will probably not get full bottles or packages that are not soaked. guess thats where the savings comes in lol. its like the walmart of flavoring.

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The solution. We have to encourage PV to carry more FA flavors in 30ml!

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
With my pretty large order during that big sale, I notice the 30ml bottles are filled more consistently than the 10ml bottles.
And those 10ml amber bottles are hard to photograph well enough to see the fluid level! I was going to contact them with my photos to complain, but I decided not to invest the time. Yeah, I'm lazy. I think a lot of us don't notice, or we figure that's what we deserve with a sale, or we complain online. If we all took the time to send in our documented complaints, maybe they'd care. Or not!

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Contact the Weights and Measures Department in Washington and file a complaint. If you don't, they will continue to possibly short peoples orders, they would make money by doing this, which is illegal and unethical. Lets hope things get worked out.

Last edited:

Bill@ecigExpress

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

View attachment 11407 View attachment 11408

Hello,

Thank you for posting the photo's! The bottles you are looking at are 12ML Bottles with 10 ML in them, we at ECX have also changed that to offer all clients 20% more by now filling these bottles to the top. We are sorry for the confusion that made anybody feel as though ECX was not offering you the best or ripping anybody off. We wish you all the best and please do call in with any questions about this, our Customer Service team is here and dedicated to making sure you got what you requested.

Bill@ecigExpress

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just a quick vent. I don't think this is anything new - but after a very large order from ECX many of their 10 ml bottles measure out to 8.5 ml :/ several bottles

Was against my better judgement to order from there but did since they had coupon / sale offer & offers flavors from various flavor companies.

I just tried to call but they were closed. will try again.
more than likely I wont rush out to order from them again.

Sorry that we were closed when you called, our phones do turn off at 4:00pm Pacific but, please do call in and we will be happy to go over this with you. I do want to reiterate that we use 12 ML Bottles filled with 10ML so therefore may look short to clients but, I assure you we do not intentionally make anything short. We have also implemented to fill those 12ML Bottles to the top for our clients, offering you 20% more, free. Thank you for all of your input and we are here to assist and make sure you are getting the very best.

I also want to note that we will send you a new bottle in the event that there is less than 10mls of liquid in the bottle. Our lab uses precise measurement tools to pour exactly 10mls in every bottle. In any case, I apologize for the confusion. We use 12ml bottles, and we are beginning to fill the bottles to top to avoid confusion.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hello,

Thank you for posting the photo's! The bottles you are looking at are 12ML Bottles with 10 ML in them, we at ECX have also changed that to offer all clients 20% more by now filling these bottles to the top. We are sorry for the confusion that made anybody feel as though ECX was not offering you the best or ripping anybody off. We wish you all the best and please do call in with any questions about this, our Customer Service team is here and dedicated to making sure you got what you requested.
The problem is, whether you use a 12 ml or 30ml , the MEASURED amount people are getting is 8 - 8.5ml. Measured by the person purchasing, with a syringe. Anytime I've been asked to take a photo, they've asked me to do so with the shrink wrap still on. Once a bottle is opened by a customer and it still measures less than, is customer service still going to remedy the situation?

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Very refreshing to see a vendor right on top of things.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello,

Sure about that?

Thats exactly how mine looks.

When I pulled it all out into a 10 ml syringe it was 8 - 8.5ml

The problem is, whether you use a 12 ml or 30ml , the MEASURED amount people are getting is 8 - 8.5ml. Measured by the person purchasing, with a syringe. Anytime I've been asked to take a photo, they've asked me to do so with the shrink wrap still on. Once a bottle is opened by a customer and it still measures less than, is customer service still going to remedy the situation?

I also want to note that we will send you a new bottle in the event that there is less than 10mls of liquid in the bottle. Our lab uses precise measurement tools to pour exactly 10mls in every bottle. In any case, I apologize for the confusion. We use 12ml bottles, and we are beginning to fill the bottles to top to avoid confusion.

Last edited:

Bill@ecigExpress

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Yes, as stated, we will definitely make it right should there have been an error.

I am sorry for your experience and the experiences of others monitoring this thread. We want 100% customer satisfaction, and we will reship a new bottle to people who were shorted any amount of flavor. To reiterate what I wrote above, we are now filling bottles to the very top (which is 12ml) to demonstrate our commitment to providing excellent service.

We are always happy to take constructive criticism, which helps us improve our operations in important ways. Thank you for your feedback. I promise that we are on top of it and always looking for ways to improve.

Bill@ecigExpress

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Very refreshing to see a vendor right on top of things.

We are all about our customer satisfaction and we will never turn away from a genuine concern from our clients. We appreciate you all and only by standing together will we make a difference out there. Thank you all for your input and letting us know your thoughts and concerns. We truly appreciate each one of you!

Donovan (ECX Flavor Lab)

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Over the past couple of months we have migrated from clear PET bottles (Formerly clear LDPE bottles) to Amber PET bottles. The leakage rate has been drastically reduced, and we have been topping off all of the bottles that come out of the lab.

As Ivan & Bill said, we switched from a controlled 10ml tool over to this process. Receiving less than 10ml of liquid is likely a result of a leaky LDPE bottle (thinner bases such as ethyl alcohol are much more prone to leaking), and if you contact ECX customer service, we will be glad to ship you a new bottle.

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Whew! When I started to read this thread I was quietly freaking out as I had placed a small order over the weekend with ECX.
I have read about being shorted from some makers of e-liquid, but never until now from a flavor vendor.

When I get my order from ECX I probably will forget to check it as I have always trusted them.

Whew! When I started to read this thread I was quietly freaking out as I had placed a small order over the weekend with ECX.
I have read about being shorted from some makers of e-liquid, but never until now from a flavor vendor.

When I get my order from ECX I probably will forget to check it as I have always trusted them.

We certainly appreciate your business and strive for 100% customer satisfaction. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you! :)

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The problem is, whether you use a 12 ml or 30ml , the MEASURED amount people are getting is 8 - 8.5ml. Measured by the person purchasing, with a syringe.

exactly

Bill@ecigExpress

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Had you called and spoken with Customer Service as Customer Satisfaction is #1. If you have not, I highly suggest speaking with our team and letting them assist with your issues so that all can be handled asap.

I assure you, we take this very seriously and if there has been an issue, please let us know by reaching out to us. Again, with the issue of there being a bottle shorted we have put measures in place that all bottles are filled to the top and this will end those issues for you.

Bill@ecigExpress

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Had you called and spoken with Customer Service as Customer Satisfaction is #1. If you have not, I highly suggest speaking with our team and letting them assist with your issues so that all can be handled asap.

I assure you, we take this very seriously and if there has been an issue, please let us know by reaching out to us. Again, with the issue of there being a bottle shorted we have put measures in place that all bottles are filled to the top and this will end those issues for you.

ecigExpress (888)418-2215

Bill@ecigExpress

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I reported my 8ml bottle. You guys made me feel like an ass. I got out of the live chat ASAP. I had already used the shorted amount of flavoring 8ml. It was not 10ml. I let it go. Just reporting how you guys make people feel when they report problems such as this. The reporting was principle but a lesson learned. I don't care to have a replacement. When I purchase 10ml that is the amount I want. Not 8ml. I hope you understand this.

If you have who you spoke to and what went on that made you feel that way, I would be happy to look into it further as we never want our clients to be made to feel bad. If I can help in any way, please do not hesitate to let me know. I wish you all the best 2015 has to offer!

Since you are already paying attention to this thread Bill I will put my constructive feedback here... Work on the website please.

My first issue is that it is slow.

My second issue is when me and my business partner placed an order for 70 flavors it decided to empty our shopping cart when we went to checkout. This caused us to have to redo our order which when paired with the slow website was beyond frustrating.

Thanks

SpiderMonkey

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have ordered over 100 flavors from ECX and have not had this problem( short filled bottles) in either 10ml or 30ml. One thought about this is when I went to make two different juices in bottles I have purchased from different companies. Both were 10ml plastic droppers and when both recipes at exactly 10ml went into he bottles.....well, one bottle was filled to the top and the other was just under the top curve spot. So I double checked with pg in a 10ml syringe and another set of the two bottles and got the same results. I chalk it up to two different bottle producer.
Will measure a bottle tomorrow when I receive my next shipment.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So Bill I am smelling some BOOOOOLLLSHHHIITT!
my last order a week ago was still sealed.. NO fucking way are they 12 ml they are the same diameter as my known 10mls and they are shorter than those... and there is flavoring missing from those to 3/4 full sealed.
So add me to another sitting on short bottles and not getting what I paid for.

so pay for 10 maybe get 7 or less. Yeah fuck you.

If I cannot trust you enough to pour correctly for what I am paying for, then I do not trust your labs cleanliness, your employees honesty not to fuck with my credit card, or that you are tampering with the flavors or not.

Unless you have FIRST hand knowledge and overseeing the production with your own hands, trust no one and verify everything. But I am thinking the short pour is something else, like skimming to sell more, blame it on the bottles etc.

Honestly your truthfulness in light of this is just reeks of platitudes to distract us from the giant dick stepping you have done with your "company" praying you are not going to hemorrhage customer base.
But you are either dishonest as all fuck, or someone you "trusted" is ass fucking you retarded.

Last edited:

Bill@ecigExpress

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have ordered over 100 flavors from ECX and have not had this problem( short filled bottles) in either 10ml or 30ml. One thought about this is when I went to make two different juices in bottles I have purchased from different companies. Both were 10ml plastic droppers and when both recipes at exactly 10ml went into he bottles.....well, one bottle was filled to the top and the other was just under the top curve spot. So I double checked with pg in a 10ml syringe and another set of the two bottles and got the same results. I chalk it up to two different bottle producer.
Will measure a bottle tomorrow when I receive my next shipment.

Thank you for your positive message, We truly appreciate constructive comments. Happy 2015! ! !

Since you are already paying attention to this thread Bill I will put my constructive feedback here... Work on the website please.

My first issue is that it is slow.

My second issue is when me and my business partner placed an order for 70 flavors it decided to empty our shopping cart when we went to checkout. This caused us to have to redo our order which when paired with the slow website was beyond frustrating.

Thanks

@EdMoney Thanks for your comments. We recently updated the site, which caused a temporary slowdown. Our IT department is working on a fix that will improve site speed drastically.

As for your shopping cart being emptied, I'd be glad to look into it. Can you contact our customer service department with your account information so that we can look into it? 1-888-418-2215 or you can submit a ticket through the site, and we will research it immediately.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@EdMoney
As for your shopping cart being emptied, I'd be glad to look into it. Can you contact our customer service department with your account information so that we can look into it? 1-888-418-2215 or you can submit a ticket through the site, and we will research it immediately.

It is not my intention to pile on here however I do want to point out that this is likely NOT a random occurrence. I had it happen to me on more than one occasion as I was attempting to compile my flavor order. This, coupled with the extremely slow site, made me seriously consider abandoning the order altogether. To be completely frank, had it not been for the discount coupon you offered to VU members during the holiday, I would have in fact, done just that.

I only offer my account in response to your request for input on improving the customer experience and to hopefully, provide additional information you can use to solve said problem.

Bill@ecigExpress

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It is not my intention to pile on here however I do want to point out that this is likely NOT a random occurrence. I had it happen to me on more than one occasion as I was attempting to compile my flavor order. This, coupled with the extremely slow site, made me seriously consider abandoning the order altogether. To be completely frank, had it not been for the discount coupon you offered to VU members during the holiday, I would have in fact, done just that.

I only offer my account in response to your request for input on improving the customer experience and to hopefully, provide additional information you can use to solve said problem.

Thank you for the great and constructive message. We appreciate that greatly and we will forward over this information to make sure that it gets taken care of asap! Thank you for your orders and patience through that process and please rest assured that I am sending the infgormation over so that all of you have a pleasant and smooth ordering experience.

Donovan (ECX Flavor Lab)

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
So Bill I am smelling some BOOOOOLLLSHHHIITT!
my last order a week ago was still sealed.. NO fucking way are they 12 ml they are the same diameter as my known 10mls and they are shorter than those... and there is flavoring missing from those to 3/4 full sealed.
So add me to another sitting on short bottles and not getting what I paid for.

Hey there, I run our Flavor Lab here at ECX.

I would like to clarify for you that all of the bottles we have used to bottle flavoring in the past in were LDPE bottles, which are 12ml. The Clear & Amber PET bottles we currently use are not. If you have any specific questions for me I would be happy to answer them for you, but regarding the cleanliness of our lab I can assure you it's top notch.

KREAM

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello, Thank you for posting the photo's! The bottles you are looking at are 12ML Bottles with 10 ML in them, we at ECX have also changed that to offer all clients 20% more by now filling these bottles to the top. We are sorry for the confusion that made anybody feel as though ECX was not offering you the best or ripping anybody off. We wish you all the best and please do call in with any questions about this, our Customer Service team is here and dedicated to making sure you got what you requested.

I am sorry for your experience and the experiences of others monitoring this thread. We want 100% customer satisfaction, and we will reship a new bottle to people who were shorted any amount of flavor. To reiterate what I wrote above, we are now filling bottles to the very top (which is 12ml) to demonstrate our commitment to providing excellent service. We are always happy to take constructive criticism, which helps us improve our operations in important ways. Thank you for your feedback. I promise that we are on top of it and always looking for ways to improve.

Over the past couple of months we have migrated from clear PET bottles (Formerly clear LDPE bottles) to Amber PET bottles. The leakage rate has been drastically reduced, and we have been topping off all of the bottles that come out of the lab. As Ivan & Bill said, we switched from a controlled 10ml tool over to this process. Receiving less than 10ml of liquid is likely a result of a leaky LDPE bottle (thinner bases such as ethyl alcohol are much more prone to leaking), and if you contact ECX customer service, we will be glad to ship you a new bottle.

Hey there, I run our Flavor Lab here at ECX. I would like to clarify for you that all of the bottles we have used to bottle flavoring in the past in were LDPE bottles, which are 12ml. The Clear & Amber PET bottles we currently use are not. If you have any specific questions for me I would be happy to answer them for you, but regarding the cleanliness of our lab I can assure you it's top notch.

I posted pics in post #5 of bottles I received on Monday. This evening I felt like doing a little mixing and decided to test one of my posted bottles and see for myself just how much flavoring I got vs what I paid for. Now after having read (and quoted) various responses from different ECX reps, all I can say is this....

I took the shrink wrap off of the 3rd bottle from the right in the 1st pic (Inawera Burley). There was no leakage that I saw or felt. I poured the contents of the bottle into a 10ml graduated cylinder that has 4 equal hash marks between each number. The liquid in the bottle stopped at the 8.4 ml hash mark on the cylinder. I now know with more than just my eyes that I paid for more flavor than what I received from ECX. I only opened 1 of my 7 shorted bottles and chose the one that appeared to be the biggest offender. It was short 1.6 mls of flavor.

Now I guess my reason for coming back to this thread and posting again is to verify my understanding of what you have been saying...that you are committed to excellent customer service. Thus, if I am unhappy about receiving seven (7) 10 ml bottles of flavoring, each of which has a ml or more shortage, that you will replace all 7 of the bottles if that will make it right with me? Now I'm not saying that's what I want ECX to do, but I do want to know if that is what you are saying.

Thank you for the clarification.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I would like to clarify for you that all of the bottles we have used to bottle flavoring in the past in were LDPE bottles, which are 12ml. The Clear & Amber PET bottles we currently use are not. If you have any specific questions for me I would be happy to answer them for you, but regarding the cleanliness of our lab I can assure you it's top notch.

Donovan, the issue is that a member of this forum measured the volume of the flavorings your send him/her and it was short of the 10ml as advertised. I've seen a number of posts alluding to leaking as the culprit. Wouldn't the person making the post also point out that there was leaking of a sealed bottle? You might recall that Coca-Cola got a new asshole torn a few years back because they were putting 92% of 2 liters in their 2 liter bottles. Their response was leaky caps. It didn't fly with the populace. I've ordered from you in the past and am now quite pissed off that I feel the need to check the volume of the flavors I got. I've got a few graduated cylinders that I can use for that task. I'll let you know and the forum know if your packaging and volume are correct.

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Donovan, the issue is that a member of this forum measured the volume of the flavorings your send him/her and it was short of the 10ml as advertised. I've seen a number of posts alluding to leaking as the culprit. Wouldn't the person making the post also point out that there was leaking of a sealed bottle? You might recall that Coca-Cola got a new asshole torn a few years back because they were putting 92% of 2 liters in their 2 liter bottles. Their response was leaky caps. It didn't fly with the populace. I've ordered from you in the past and am now quite pissed off that I feel the need to check the volume of the flavors I got. I've got a few graduated cylinders that I can use for that task. I'll let you know and the forum know if your packaging and volume are correct.

I agree 100%.
Customers should not have to check the amount of flavoring received.
Customers also should not have to contact the vender and go through the hassle of getting replacements.
Customers should be able to trust they are getting what they paid for.

I have several purchases from ECX and have gotten low bottles both from leaking and not leaking.
I have never contacted CS because it is not worth the hassle to me especially since I can't call.
I now only order if they have something I can't find elsewhere.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'll just say this, as someone who has ordered from ECX a few times already. I know things happen. It just does.

I however, find it VERY concerning that several people have been shorted their flavorings. To be truthful, I have not paid much attention to my bottles. But it is bothersome to think that I SHOULD HAVE NEEDED TO.

This is obviously a problem in your lab where it is measured and a QC problem to boot. This doesn't instill a lot of trust with me. It's great you are making things right, but if your QC department would have caught this, no one would be having an issue.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

I do not know how a 10 ml bottle the same diameter is taller than the so called 12 ml bottle and that short had 2 ml more volume. THAT math does not hold up, you cannot compress 12 ml of liquid into a bottle smaller than 10 mls and still have it short of volume... that is dividing by zero.
Yes I am calling your measurements out cause something smells fucky.
Actually I am down right pissed off enough after considering my past orders from you to file a complaint with the state AG and let the man sort this shit out.

DarthVaper419

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
For those of who are upset I'd say give them a chance to rectify the situation. I had an issue previously and they handled it in a manner that showed me they do indeed value customer service and left me satisfied enough to give them another chance, which I will do in the future by placing another order with them.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sorry Darth,
Considering I have done several hundred dollars in orders this year alone I am feeling more than a bit raw and ripped off.

DarthVaper419

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sorry Darth,
Considering I have done several hundred dollars in orders this year alone I am feeling more than a bit raw and ripped off.

Don't apologize brother. I don't blame ya in the least. Hope it all gets worked out. There's too many vendors around to deal with one that doesn't handle their business the right way.

Bill@ecigExpress

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
For those of who are upset I'd say give them a chance to rectify the situation. I had an issue previously and they handled it in a manner that showed me they do indeed value customer service and left me satisfied enough to give them another chance, which I will do in the future by placing another order with them.

Thank you Darth for giving us the opportunity to work with you and make sure you get everything you need from us. We appreciate you contacting us directly to get things worked out, that's all it takes. Happy 2015!

VU Sponsors