Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
http://www.eleafus.com/e-cigarette/eleaf-istick.html

Eleaf-iStick.jpg

Coupon code VPDeals 10

More info ... http://vapingcheap.com/eleaf-istick...il&utm_term=0_7360dbf574-ce1039462f-180734053

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
anyone have any experience with these things?

I would actually consider them based on the small form factor

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Possible negatives, depending on your point of view:

Not made for sub-ohmers

Smaller mAh capacity than the MVP

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Possible negatives, depending on your point of view:

Not made for sub-ohmers

Smaller mAh capacity than the MVP

I don't sub ohm anyways.. lowest I really go is .8 or .9 - but usually stick at around 1.0 - 1.1 ..

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
do you know if this site is a china based vendor?

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
do you know if this site is a china based vendor?
Let me rephrase, please. Sorry, I'm just finding this out for myself.

Eleaf is a Chinese company, yes.

They have a US based office ... http://www.eleafus.com/contact (855-569-3168) ... about 20-30 min. from me, actually.

If you're seriously interested in buying their product, you can call their toll free number and see if they have it stocked in the US for faster shipment.

I haven't bothered trying to talk with them myself because I'm most likely going to skip the iStick. I have seen their atomizers stocked in local B&M shops, so I guess they're doing something right.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Let me rephrase, please. Sorry, I'm just finding this out for myself.

Eleaf is a Chinese company, yes.

They have a US based office ... http://www.eleafus.com/contact (855-569-3168) ... about 20-30 min. from me, actually.

If you're seriously interested in buying their product, you can call their toll free number and see if they have it stocked in the US for faster shipment.

I haven't bothered trying to talk with them myself because I'm most likely going to skip the iStick. I have seen their atomizers stocked in local B&M shops, so I guess they're doing something right.

oh ok cool - I should have been more specific.. I'm all for a chinese vendor that stocks in the US - I'm just too impatient to wait for shipping

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I went to buy it - seems I got a Malware error as I hit submit for my credit card. Dont know if it charged me yet.. but my account says "pending". Neat device.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I went to buy it - seems I got a Malware error as I hit submit for my credit card. Dont know if it charged me yet.. but my account says "pending". Neat device.

Hmm... i dont like that malware error though.. Let us know how you like it and how long it takes to get to you.. I might pick one up if you have good results.. can't beat that price for a 20watt 2200mah device..

I ordered 2 of them today just to try them out cant beat the price for a 20w they shipped from the US warehouse so should arrive in a few day

Carmela

Purchased one at 10pm EST on the 9th and was at my door today. Ships from CA. I also got the malware message after entering my cc info so I hit the back button to avoid compromising my cc info. I wasn't sure if the transaction went through until the morning of the 10th when I received the shipping notification. I can't begin to convey how small this unit is. Smaller than the Vapor Shark DNA. I didn't think something with this much power could be so small and still have a decent battery life. Thinking of picking up another when either black or blue comes back in stock. 22mm attys will hang over the side of the unit just a hair and even though it doesn't have an adjustable 510 connection, all my kayfuns, nautilus's and rda's sit flush. The craftsmanship is really nice...a solid feel in your hands. Here's a pic comparing the size to the VS DNA. The VS DNA is just a hair taller but is about 1/3 wider than the istick. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410543436.464262.jpg

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had one in my cart the other day - but I didn't hit "enter"..... It sure looks nice.... and Smoke-Evolution is sounding even better. I need to stay OFF of the computer!

James

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Seems like a lot for a clone DNA-20 . But as parts to install a DNA-30 in , hummmm maybe .

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Purchased one at 10pm EST on the 9th and was at my door today. Ships from CA. I also got the malware message after entering my cc info so I hit the back button to avoid compromising my cc info. I wasn't sure if the transaction went through until the morning of the 10th when I received the shipping notification. I can't begin to convey how small this unit is. Smaller than the Vapor Shark DNA. I didn't think something with this much power could be so small and still have a decent battery life. Thinking of picking up another when either black or blue comes back in stock. 22mm attys will hang over the side of the unit just a hair and even though it doesn't have an adjustable 510 connection, all my kayfuns, nautilus's and rda's sit flush. The craftsmanship is really nice...a solid feel in your hands. Here's a pic comparing the size to the VS DNA. The VS DNA is just a hair taller but is about 1/3 wider than the istick. View attachment 5594

Thanks. Really impressive size for the specs. Looks like a good replacement for my iTaste MVP 2 which is an inch taller and boxier. Screen pic shows ohms. The site doesn't say anything about that. Do you know low it goes?

Last edited:

FABOOM

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Mine came in today. Charged it. Put on an iclear30 @ 2.0ohms. Nothing. Played with it and discovered if the atty is loose it fires....tighted it down, nothing. Sent an email to joyetech and requested an RMA...disappointed.

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks. Really impressive size for the specs. Looks like a good replacement for my iTaste MVP 2 which is an inch taller and boxier. Screen pic shows ohms. The site doesn't say anything about that. Do you know low it goes?
Goes down to 1 ohm. It won't fire a 1.7 ohm coil past 17.7 watts The device is capped at 5.4 volts, Fixed 510 pin.
Here is a short video

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Mine came in today. Charged it. Put on an iclear30 @ 2.0ohms. Nothing. Played with it and discovered if the atty is loose it fires....tighted it down, nothing. Sent an email to joyetech and requested an RMA...disappointed.
You atty my be shorting out, Does the 510 connection stick out past the threads of the atty? If it doesn't that could be the problem.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Smoke Evolution has them on a pre-sale with shipping at the end of the month for $39.99 + $2.99 shipping.
Yep, I just picked up a fuchsia one on pre-order for the end of the month, I swore I wouldn't pre order, but I elected to try it one more time because I fell for the price & size/

Last edited:

Steam Powered

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Pop a tiny pro mini 3 on one of these little guys and ya got good vape and stealth city....sweet.

emsmom

Member For 4 Years
Just got this device and am loving it!! This has retired my MPV which I didn't think was possible. This is the box mod I have been waiting for since the Darwin came out. This is tiny!! Great clicky button and just fits really nicely in the hand. For normal vaping this has become my go to device. At 2200mah, the run time is sufficient. Love the 510 threading!! It also comes with a really nice ego adapter, not your standard one.
email 2.jpg
From left to right, IPV, iStick and MVP for size comparison.
Just so many great devices coming out now. This one takes first place for me though. I am so happy with this, I have already ordered two more! I am super happy using this with an evod 2 that has a drilled out base and vaping it at 12 watts. This setup is working just as well for me as the mega aero on the IPV. I am a little gunshy with these new devices, after a couple issues with some other devices, but this one seems to a winner. Have not found one thing yet that is a negative. Arrived on Thursday, so is still very new, but so far, not one complaint! For those who are not into sub ohming and just want a nice powerful vape, and want something compact and stealth, this is one worth looking at! If you haven't tried drilling out the holes in the evod 2 base, do so! Improves the performance big time!

Otto Dafe

Member For 4 Years
Just got this device and am loving it!! This has retired my MPV which I didn't think was possible. This is the box mod I have been waiting for since the Darwin came out. This is tiny!! Great clicky button and just fits really nicely in the hand. For normal vaping this has become my go to device. At 2200mah, the run time is sufficient. Love the 510 threading!! It also comes with a really nice ego adapter, not your standard one.
View attachment 5749
From left to right, IPV, iStick and MVP for size comparison.
Just so many great devices coming out now. This one takes first place for me though. I am so happy with this, I have already ordered two more! I am super happy using this with an evod 2 that has a drilled out base and vaping it at 12 watts. This setup is working just as well for me as the mega aero on the IPV. I am a little gunshy with these new devices, after a couple issues with some other devices, but this one seems to a winner. Have not found one thing yet that is a negative. Arrived on Thursday, so is still very new, but so far, not one complaint! For those who are not into sub ohming and just want a nice powerful vape, and want something compact and stealth, this is one worth looking at! If you haven't tried drilling out the holes in the evod 2 base, do so! Improves the performance big time!

Man, it just makes the MVP look silly. Kind of makes the itaste VV look silly too.

Last edited:

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If you haven't tried drilling out the holes in the evod 2 base, do so! Improves the performance big time!

What size did you drill them out to?

emsmom

Member For 4 Years
Wish I could give you a drill bit size!! I used diamond bits that sort of sand out the hole with a dremel. Much easier than using those tiny drill bits that like to break immediately! These bits are thin tree shaped with diamond grit on them, so kind of like pointy sand paper, but stronger. The bits come in graduated sizes, so you just go deeper with the bit and the hole gets wider. I made the holes about twice as big as they were. Measuring the holes, it looks like they ended up being between 1/16 and 3/64 and a little bigger than 1.5mm, probably closer to 1.75mm. This should at least give you a good idea where to start. I would start smaller and move your way up until you get it to where it is right for you. This has literally given new life into the evods I thought were now trash. A friend of mine tried this and her husband didn't have any super small bits, so he just made one of the holes quite a bit larger and she says it is a million times better now! Has put her evod2 back into circulation too. My evod 2 now performs as well as my aero tanks. Hope this helped and sorry I can't be more accurate.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Np, thanks. I have some pretty small bits and a drill press, so I might look into that.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vaportek now has these for $34.99. with 5off coupon and $1.99 shipping. Total $35.23. Just ordered another one.
Wish I had seen this 2 days ago, are they in stock?

Never mind I don't trust the site, got a phishing attack warning.

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmmm... I didn't have any issues with VaporTek and I just added the device to my cart. Haven't pulled the trigger yet, though...

aikanae

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VaporTek has a popup for subscribing to their newsletter. That's probably what's setting off your "malware". I wouldn't call any of those programs "really good" unless your ok with eliminating 60% of the web.

Grumpy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just noticed a small difference between the Smoke Evolution and VaporTek ad. Vapor Tek emphasizes this is for the box only and none of the pics show the ego adapter. Smoke Evolution's ad shows the ego adapter. So if you need ego threading order it separate from Vapor Tek.

VU Sponsors