Become a Patron!

Eleaf Lemo1&2 problems

ozsa

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey guys, I got both of these products and neither of them work..here's what happend.

Lemo1: My best friend and I both bought this product together. His worked fine for a long time, untill recently it started to leak for him, then he bought Lemo2 (which I bought together with him aswell). For me this thing, didnt work at all, basically after I filled it, there was no air coming out, only a wicked sick hard throat hit, made me cough and shed tears instantly. As I took it apart and tried to smoke it without the top cap and tank, (only the atomizer metal tank) it was okay, good taste and everything, but as soon as I assembled it, there was no vape at all. Tried adjusting the air hole, but nothing happend, recoiled, rewick, same thing. Its collecting dust ever since, no idea what to do with it..so I went back to my shity boge 510 cartomizers..

Lemo2: After my friend's lemo1 started leaking, we both bought this. His product as usual was working fine, mine didnt. After a few days, his lemo2 started tasting burnt, told him to close the air hole, open the fill hole, hold down the mouthpiece, close the fill hole, release the mouthpiece, then the liquid rushed into the wick/coil part, so for him its fixed and all good..

Now here's what happend to me. As soon as I got it, took it apart, put some liquid on the wick/coil, assemble it, fill it, everything is fine, tastes good, but it leaks on the bottom of the glass tube. I cleaned it with a paper and let it stand vertically on the table, I did vape the entire tank, took it apart, filled it again, this time I filled horizontally (first time I tried vertically, with air hole closed) as the manual shows, air hole closed, and it leaked all over my table. I took it apart, and I see that there is no o-ring on the bottom...ok, I have 2 in the box, the bigger o-ring fits good, I put the liquid on the wick again, assemble, and I try to open the fill hole..nope..I can't, the whole top cap comes right off but the fill hole doesnt move at all. So I take the top cap off, try to open it, with alot of force and paper in my hands it does open, but when I assemble it again, cannot open it, however I can close it...then I said, its still ok, I cant take it apart every time I fill it and it will be alright.. but this is not the case because right after I fill it and close the fill hole, I notice that the vape starts getting burnt, after about 4-5-6 puffs (vaping at only 12watts 0.5ohm eleaf stick 50w battery). I start watching the tank, after these 4-6 puffs I see bubbles forming very slowly, need about 3-4 minutes before I can smoke it again, basically the liquid does no go into the wick part, just like my friend's lemo, but if he resolved it because he can open the fill hole and I can't..

Its really frustrating that I have both of these, every review says they are awesome and here I am unable to do shit with them..

Please reply if you have any idea how to fix this.
thanks for reading all of this

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Dude, I wish I had words of wisdom to share with you.

Sadly I do not. Other than the fill port being stiff (it gets better with time) and the silicon rings always trying to go AWOL, mine works great, I am vaping with it right now and I have none of the issues you are describing.

Is it at all possible that you have too much wick packed into the coil or too much tightly packed over the liquid channels?

ozsa

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I don't have much wick on the coil, this factory wick is less than I see in any youtube review, I will wait a day or so, if won't find any solution, will rewick it. Maybe the bottom o-ring should be pressed hard down so it has space to flow into the wick chamber? I'd be fine with the fill hole being fuckedup, but this liquid flow problem is just making it useless.. I even checked the lemo2 on their website if its authentic and it is.

soulshine

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wicking wise, I have no idea what the problem could be. Now I originally had a problem with leaking but soon figured out that those 2 o rings NEVER want to stay put. Especially the one on the base. Always make sure that one is seated correctly and facing the right way. That was my problem but now I know to check it every time. Lemo 2 is a great device. It just has it's own quirks like every other tank/atomizer out there. Don't give up! You'll figure it out :)

dave61

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
On the Lemo2
It sounds like you may have the wrong o ring on the bottom and as you tighten the tank down it closing off the juice flow
Try both o rings one at a time and check to see if things improve
If the fill port is very tight you could have the tank to tight
Experiment with having it not so tight and see if that helps that problem

ozsa

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Dave I tried to put the other o-ring at first but it is smaller and cannot stretch it into the bottom part.
"If the fill port is very tight you could have the tank to tight" you mean the glass tube or the atomizer tank ?

dave61

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dave I tried to put the other o-ring at first but it is smaller and cannot stretch it into the bottom part.
"If the fill port is very tight you could have the tank to tight" you mean the glass tube or the atomizer tank ?

The larger o ring will be on the bottom just be careful of how tight because it can cause the o ring to expand and partially close off the juice ports

The atomizer tank

With mine if I tighten it to tight my fill port is hard to open and I get dry hits
When you tighten down the atomizer against the glass tube for some reason it inhibits the juice flow
Its a quirk with this one I have

VU Sponsors