Become a Patron!

ENDED - CONTEST!!! Augvape and Roxy Merlin RTA! Ends 5/30/16

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I just checked on that. It was because not everyone entered correctly.
So he has extras on the black ones. :D

3124630.gif

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Condensation

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
CONGRATULATIONS WINNERS OF SILVER MERLINS!!!! :stars2:

1. @cjk081293

2. @hogheadv

3. @Frostino

4. @TrollDragon

5. @rolf2

6. @downInTn

7. @Thejkaz

8. @Mobilized1

9. @UncleRJ

10. @Moueix

11. @paul.k

12. @Wingsfan0310

13. @Btsmokincat

14. @dshuld

15. @Ryedan

16. @Sarahmay48

17. @Condensation

18. @doc_iguana

19. @stmtpr

20. @frobozz

:vino:
@roxynoodle really grateful that I'm going to be a proud owner of a Merlin RTA. :vapemail:
Like I said previously you've been doing some really intriguing designs with Augvape. Thank you very much for your generosity and innovation.

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I'm freaking amazed I got this done in an hour. It took 50 minutes though to load all your names in that randomizer. 4 pages front and back plus a fifth front on on my list! There were a LOT more than I thought there was, lol!

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Roxy sleeps overrated, I don't sleep so I guess no one else should either when I'm not sleeping and get on here I see someone else on here all hours of the day and night too!

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm freaking amazed I got this done in an hour. It took 50 minutes though to load all your names in that randomizer. 4 pages front and back plus a fifth front on on my list! There were a LOT more than I thought there was, lol!
You are the best and we are lucky to have you here. Thanks for everything you do for us Roxy. I'm going to get done sleep. Tonight is s sleep night, last night was a no sleep night so I'm tired....

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Roxy sleeps overrated, I don't sleep so I guess no one else should either when I'm not sleeping and get on here I see someone else on here all hours of the day and night too!

I don't sleep either :D

I can type hella fast though on a keyboard, which I did to screenshot all the draws, and to type those PMs. I'm undocked now though because it's more comfortable.

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You are the best and we are lucky to have you here. Thanks for everything you do for us Roxy. I'm going to get done sleep. Tonight is s sleep night, last night was a no sleep night so I'm tired....

Done sleep... Looks like somebody else likes to Swype, too?

Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well good contest Roxy, thanks for the chance anyway.

Ive got a Merlin coming in the mail tomorrow and cant wait to try it out. The Boreas is so off the hook I cant imagine anything ever beating that, but Im still very very interested in checking it out. If you designed it Im sure itll be super nice (even tho I dont typically use single coil tanks.)

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Congrats Brother..... Remember the tank doesn't make the clouds you do.... With an innovative tank, good coil and wicking, and a mod that rocks the house, clouds will grow, and grow..... But don't for get *Mr.juice* he also belongs in the formula .. Patience , time, and dedication..It's not hard to Vape, but it sure is fun trying....... To develop clouds.....

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Congrats to all the winners! Now I hafta figure out how to PM on instagram...also somehow I won twice there?:confused:

ETA-Now that I'm caught up, looks like Roxy already straightened that out with him?

VU Sponsors