14. @dshuld

15. @Ryedan

16. @Sarahmay48

17. @Condensation

18. @doc_iguana

19. @stmtpr

20. @frobozz

:vino:

Oh crap! I actually won something! What a pleasant surprise! I been trying for months in contest on another forum and I hadn't won anything! I knew of this forum as well but I didn't join until recently and I can't believe that I won something! My first contest win! Thank you so much : ).

.... Though I must admit that it will be my first RTA so I guess I have a bit of learning to do lol

Last edited:

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Oh crap! I actually won something! What a pleasant surprise! I been trying for months in contest on another forum and I hadn't won anything! I knew of this forum as well but I didn't join until recently and I can't believe that I won something! My first contest win! Thank you so much : ).

.... Though I must admit that it will be my first RTA so I guess I have a bit of learning to do lol

Join the Merlin thread, and we will help you out!

so whats happening to the black ones that arent won on instagram

I think there's only 4. Leon and I will have to discuss that, but they will probably go to vendors as samples. If he wants me to give them away, I'll draw 4 more names. I've left the randomizer open just in case.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
CONGRATULATIONS WINNERS OF SILVER MERLINS!!!! :stars2:

1. @cjk081293

2. @hogheadv

3. @Frostino

4. @TrollDragon

5. @rolf2

6. @downInTn

7. @Thejkaz

8. @Mobilized1

9. @UncleRJ

10. @Moueix

11. @paul.k

12. @Wingsfan0310

13. @Btsmokincat

14. @dshuld

15. @Ryedan

16. @Sarahmay48

17. @Condensation

18. @doc_iguana

19. @stmtpr

20. @frobozz

:vino:
First off I want to thank @roxynoodle and Augvape for having this contest and giving us all a chance at winning this wonderful RTA. I never win anything, I'm absolutely shocked!!! If I wouldn't have received a couple PM's this morning, I would have never known because since I never win anything, I don't check to see if I did. I'm really looking forward to trying the Merlin out. I'm actually quite excited. Thanks again Roxy and Augvape, I appreciate it! :cheers: :bliss:

Cheers,
Steve

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
tell leon i need one so he should give them away here

Chill out and give us a few days :) I have 36 to ship to winners and black aren't here yet. I just found out 1.5 days ago I was shipping the black as well. 2 days ago I thought Leon was :confused: So I'm a little bogged down right now :giggle: I'm also the one talking to reviewers and US vendors right now.

Jasonrecio

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Congrats winner's and thank you to Augvape for the gear and @Roxy for running a contest so flawlessly. BTW whe is the instagram part announcing winner's? Or did I already win(or lose).

San Antonio,Texas

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Congrats winner's and thank you to Augvape for the gear and @Roxy for running a contest so flawlessly. BTW whe is the instagram part announcing winner's? Or did I already win(or lose).

San Antonio,Texas
It's on page 7 if memory serves me correctly (if not, then page 6)

Cheers,
Steve

Edit Here you go.

untitled-jpg.52671

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Chill out and give us a few days :) I have 36 to ship to winners and black aren't here yet. I just found out 1.5 days ago I was shipping the black as well. 2 days ago I thought Leon was :confused: So I'm a little bogged down right now :giggle: I'm also the one talking to reviewers and US vendors right now.

for someone not getting paid by augvape....you are doing alot of actual work for them

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Thanks for the contest and I can't wait to give mine a try!

dshuld

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I for one am ecstatic and feel overly lucky to have won both colors!!! Can't wait to get these in and get them built. Again thanks Roxy and Augvape!!!! I'll try to remember to put up build pics on instagram when they get here .

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Hope to hell they're at least paying for the postage??

Someone should hint to Augvape that Roxy needs a good camera and a tripod...

Augvape will reimburse me for postage.

A lot of people do a lot of actual work without getting paid. Some call it a passion, some call it volunteer work. In this case, I'd be willing to bet she's pretty damn proud and excited for the work she's done.

Yes, I am :)

I've enjoyed being useful again. Forced retirement has had a detrimental effect on me mentally and emotionally. The FDA regs mean I will be returning to that state :(

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Amen to that, some folks need to to remove the sticks from their asses
20141113114350941_zpsbpwragil.gif

Grats to all the winners:hearts:
I don't judge what other people find pleasurable...oh, never mind you said sticks, with an S. I thought you said something else. Carry on then.

Ablonz

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I need to finish packing these so I'll be on the forum sporadically. I've had contact with all winners of silver except @TrollDragon this morning. I will try to hit the PO yet today, but I am in the boonies and the hours are short. If I can't, I'll have your tracking numbers tomorrow provided I'm not dying from pancreatitis. Should that happen, please be patient as it's a severe disease that can produce unbearable pain and sickness that may render me unable to leave the bathroom.

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Does anyone have a link to the Merlin thread? For some reason, I can never find anything when I search on Tapatalk. It always gives me results to all kinds of forums.

Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I need to finish packing these so I'll be on the forum sporadically. I've had contact with all winners of silver except @TrollDragon this morning. I will try to hit the PO yet today, but I am in the boonies and the hours are short. If I can't, I'll have your tracking numbers tomorrow provided I'm not dying from pancreatitis. Should that happen, please be patient as it's a severe disease that can produce unbearable pain and sickness that may render me unable to leave the bathroom.
Take your time on mine Roxy, don't overextend yourself. Don't worry, I'll have no complaints. It will get here when it gets here. I'm just glad I actually won something. Maybe I should hit the lottery store while I may still have some luck :D:giggle:. In all seriousness, I appreciate everything you do for our community! :)

Cheers,
Steve

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

VU Sponsors