VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
3c79f8769e8f35b817119d7629aab64b.jpg

BAM crew

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Of course, mine are directly related to The Dementor. :D

I was thinking you oughta post that one "Vaping is NOT smoking, take your stinky shit outside!" in her room, and everywhere else all over your house. :giggle:

Andria

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I was thinking you oughta post that one "Vaping is NOT smoking, take your stinky shit outside!" in her room, and everywhere else all over your house. :giggle:

Andria

I would if I could, believe me. :teehee:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I would if I could, believe me. :teehee:

Why can't you? It's your house! If someone in my house was doing something so displeasing, not only would they HEAR about it constantly, but they'd find signs staring at them from every conceivable angle!

Andria

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Why can't you? It's your house! If someone in my house was doing something so displeasing, not only would they HEAR about it constantly, but they'd find signs staring at them from every conceivable angle!

Andria

My husband wouldn't be pleased. No need to antagonize her, she's already on edge.

skiball

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
dfe18a659701e45c69a815c4b61c583b.jpg

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I was thinking that if I was so blessed as to win, I'd PIF the juice to someone deserving. Probably keep the mod though. :giggle:
Andria

I've started to say screw it after having so many more expensive mods die on me and I've started to only use Simple VV/Potentiometer Devices now.

Just ordered another Noisy Cricket II-25 Since I haven't had any problems with my first one in about 3 months, next on my list if reviews/durability pans out will be the Charon VV... This style of mod seems to ramp up larger higher ohm coils 0.4 to 0.6 (Well higher than I'm used to anyways) much faster and gives a much more consistent vape than VW does (less overheating), It really reminds me of the old days with mechs, the flavor I can get from a 25mm RTA with a 0.6 dual coil build at around 4.4v is absolutely stunning and the cloud production is as good as a 0.3 at double the wattage..

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I've started to say screw it after having so many more expensive mods die on me and I've started to only use Simple VV/Potentiometer Devices now.

Just ordered another Noisy Cricket II-25 Since I haven't had any problems with my first one in about 3 months, next on my list if reviews/durability pans out will be the Charon VV... This style of mod seems to ramp up larger higher ohm coils 0.4 to 0.6 (Well higher than I'm used to anyways) much faster and gives a much more consistent vape than VW does (less overheating), It really reminds me of the old days with mechs, the flavor I can get from a 25mm RTA with a 0.6 dual coil build at around 4.4v is absolutely stunning and the cloud production is as good as a 0.3 at double the wattage..

I killed another one, last week -- by dropping it on the pavement. Funny how electronics doesn't like those sudden decelerations. :giggle: Actually the mod still works, at least, it vapes... but the screen is completely FUBAR. *sigh* And it was my white minibook that I was so delighted with. Played hell trying to find another for any sort of affordable price; finally found one for $29.99. Hard to find 40w mods anymore!

Andria

SpectoVia

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU SWAT
I killed another one, last week -- by dropping it on the pavement. Funny how electronics doesn't like those sudden decelerations. :giggle: Actually the mod still works, at least, it vapes... but the screen is completely FUBAR. *sigh* And it was my white minibook that I was so delighted with. Played hell trying to find another for any sort of affordable price; finally found one for $29.99. Hard to find 40w mods anymore!

Andria

Lifetime Warranty too....
http://www.smoketip.com/MiniSub-Battery_p_395.html

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile

Andria

Well Look what I found here :) If you like em maybe get a handful at that price :D I'm assuming the price will increase once the presale ends (tomorrow)

https://www.efun.top/sigelei-mini-book-tc-40w-mod.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors