ENDED - FUNNIEST VAPING MEME WINS A VAPING PRIZE, A MOD & JUICE

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamecockfan04

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
puff_zps57e4f0d8.png

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I know that's a joke and all, but... anyone who would actually say "me or the thing you're using to stop using a deadly thing" doesn't fucking DESERVE to have a partner.

Andria

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I know that's a joke and all, but... anyone who would actually say "me or the thing you're using to stop using a deadly thing" doesn't fucking DESERVE to have a partner.

Andria

I recall that thread from the youngster whose girlfriend didn't like that he vaped so he had to hide it. Sad situation.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I recall that thread from the youngster whose girlfriend didn't like that he vaped so he had to hide it. Sad situation.

Or even "me or that other thing you like"... if you love someone, why do you want to stop them doing something they enjoy? That's childish and small, and not love at all -- that's possessiveness. But when that something they like, is something that's helping them get over their fatal attraction to the thing that could and would kill them... gahhhh. There's just no words for someone that evil.

Andria

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Or even "me or that other thing you like"... if you love someone, why do you want to stop them doing something they enjoy? That's childish and small, and not love at all -- that's possessiveness. But when that something they like, is something that's helping them get over their fatal attraction to the thing that could and would kill them... gahhhh. There's just no words for someone that evil.

Andria

Yeah, I really don't get that kind of possessiveness. Stems from insecurity. I'm insecure but not THAT bad. Sheesh.

hunterws

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When my friend started vaping, he only dripped ... cuz someone advanced told him it was the 'only' way to go.
Then this happened and he started asking me about mod options :)
( he was doing dishes, sat his penny mod down, standing up. the weight had depressed the button and let it fire for minutes. When he was done he picked up the penny and threw it across the room after it burned him. This meme came minutes after he told me ... original photo was him getting kudos at work, lei and all lol ) ((hoping this post is Andrea approved)) o_O LOL

19146053_10212904787239921_7650633348890908741_n.jpg

st1114g

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Took a few attys apart to clean them and then saw this... Nothing new but thought of this ...
ccd858a3f0fdf4e4f087645d5b102ad8.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors