Become a Patron!

ENDED-Geekvape Medusa Giveaway: A Simple yet Remarkable RDTA for All Builders-3/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. It looks nice, but the drip tip looks a bit short and for a 24mm atty I would like it to hold a bit more juice.

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2. I have a few GeekVape products. My newest is the Ammit which I do like, like the build deck, airflow, and pretty good flavor as well.

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
4. I'm hoping Geekvape comes out with a single 18650 regulated Squonk mod. The dual 18650 squonk mod they just released looks promising. I would also like to see a 22mm or 23mm single coil RDA with a BF Pin for squonking.

Sporkdroid

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
3. a. Looks; b. performance; c. price - why because I'm shallow and want pretty.

Diabolique

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. Share your opinion on this Medusa RDTA.

Hard to say with out having actually trying it.

Diabolique

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2. Do you use any products from Geekvape? Which one do you think perform best so far?
Griffin 25

Diabolique

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3. Which feature do you most care about when choose a tank, appearance, function, or price? Why?

Price and functionality

VapeNation

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
1. I like the looks, build deck, and airflow. Basically everything

VapeNation

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
2. I have a griffen 25 and a handful of tsunamis. The geekvape tsunami is my favorite rda, especially for flavor. Every Geekvape product I've tried has been very good.

VapeNation

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
3. Always function first. If it doesn't provide the vaping experience I am looking for, none of the rest matters.

VapeNation

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
4. I would like to see more atomizers tailored to bottom feeding, not just a squonkpin that you can put in, but specifically tailored to it. Along the lines of rdta's that you can fill by squonking or a really nice single coil that you can.

seromax

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
1. An interesting novelty! Like the small size and simplicity construction!

seromax

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
4. I do not know, but I hope that the device will be good

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Honestly, I believe it to be an upcoming star. Price point increased. The diversity and ease of use is amazing.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
2. Do you use any products from Geekvape? Which one do you think perform best so far?
Of course I have Geekvape products. Frankly, I have been using the Avocado 24. I am currently running it at 68w with twisted Clapton. As to compare, I am unable to tell until after I experience the Medusa.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
3. Which feature do you most care about when choose a tank, appearance, function, or price? Why?
First, profile. Second flavor, third cloud production, construction, ease of use and finally price. I have had many RDTAs and RDAs that promise the moon but do not perform as expected - at all.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
4. What product line do you expect Geekvape to come up with next?
With so many designs for RTA, RDTA and a few tanks they've released, I believe it will wind up as a RTA. As for Geekvape's next prodigy, I believe they may come out with the ever demanding RDA. After that I believe a SubOhm tank with an RBA section. So many manufacturers have closed shop - well known shops, that I believe Geekvape has the resources and desire to continue introducing product to the market to zero in on the 3 that they will ramp up and improve. I do have to say however, the Serpent is an eye opener. From my perspective this one will fly off the shelves.

First its about flavor production, better flavor production is the most important thing in tank, second its about ease to replace coil because rta have small deck, third its about price, if price vs build quality is good so..... Its mean good product

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Good news!!!

Do you think 1 set is not so enough for you to fight for? Wanna more chance to win this Geekvape Medusa RDTA? Here you go.

medusa-banner-giveaway_18b539.jpg

Another giveaway is in full swing on our site--Win Geekvape Medusa RDTA, Enjoy Simple Building with Great Vapor and Flavor! 8 sets are waiting for you!

Please don’t hesitate to join us. Good luck!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

Very nice- love the engraving

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

No I have not used any Geekvape products.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I care about function- ease of use, no leaking and flavor!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
4. What product line do you expect Geekvape to come up with next?

Not sure what Geekvape will come up with next !

VapingGuitarist

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Thank you for the awesome contest! :cheers:
Unfortunately, I have not had the chance to try any Geekvape products yet. But I'd love to try out the Medusa!

Shawn

km00

Member For 4 Years
1. It looks neat, small and tidy
2. 28g 316L - it's my go to stainless
3. Looks are important but so it functionality, I value functionality first, I like options.
4. Some cool rdas!

Under a rock with a 6gb connection

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors