Become a Patron!

ENDED****[Giveaway] Movkin Disguiser 150W Giveaway By Movkin.com (2 Winners) Ends 16/3/2016

• yes

Votes: 53 94.6%
  • yes

Votes: 3 5.4%

• Total voters

JackVapor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hello Vapers,

Movkin Disguiser 150W comes to change the way how vapor device looks. Just like the name Disguiser, it can hide the 90percent tanks in the current market except these RDAs. The elastic driptip and the windows on the back door just make this concept work well. 150W output with Kanthal, TC Ni, Ti, SS and CC(ceramic coil) modes can meet most vaper’s demand. Most of you may think about this design often, now we put it into reality. We think every vaper should own one of our Disguiser, so just come to win one now!!!

Because Disguiser 150W is a new box mod, you can check the details through the link below, then you can decide if you want to enter this competition or not.

http://www.movkin.com/Home/

You can also check the video of Disguiser 150W on the Youtube link below(Suprise in the Video):

Key Features of Disguiser 150W:

● Color: Black & White

● Dimension: 61mm*45mm*87mm

● Display: 0.91 inch big OLED screen

● Output: 5-150W with Kanthal, TC Ni, Ti, SS and CC(ceramic coil) Modes 100-300℃, 200-600℉

● 0.1-3Ω for Wattage Mode and 0.05-2Ω for Tempreture Control Modes

● Elastic derlin driptip enable both short and long size tank fitted

● 25mm diameter space for the tank, even the TFV4 can work in it

● 510 Spring Loaded conector

● Any stardard driptip can sit on the top of the derlin driptip

● Windows on the back door enable the air flows in and watch the e liquid level clearly

Prize:

2 X Disguiser 150W box mod

How to win:

-Over 18

-leave a comment below tell what you think about the disguiser from the outlook

Winner Annoucement:
The lucky winners will be picked at 16/3/2016

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear all,Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.Here is the announcement of our 2 winners for the Disguiser 150W. Guess who is the luckiest guy. That’s right. It’s you Guys: Dougw63 and Robert Cromwell. Check the Video below on Youtube shows the process to pick up the winners, wish it is fair enough.

Congratulations! Dougw63 and Robert Cromwell!! You are our winners! Please PM us your shipping address in following format:
Recipient:
Street:
City:
Province or state:
Post code:
Tel Email:
Please be noted that prizes will be send out around 20th April after it is released.After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here.

If you have interested in Movkin Disguiser 150W, you can Preorder one from at the following store on Aliexpress, which is currently 5 percent off at 62.52USD:

http://hz.aliexpress.com/store/prod...price-Disguiser-150W/1231058_32611701462.html

Last edited:

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks! Really like the form factor and stealth aspect!

Sent from Tapavapatalk

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks sweet and I want one. Looks like an RX200 had a baby with a shy turtle. I dig the hidden tank idea you see on a couple mods out there. When I have a mod in my pocket and it turns sideways in there I always feel like the slightest move is gonna put pressure right on the 510 connection and snap the tank right off lol.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
That is awesome love the looks and the fact you can use any tank with it. Thanks for the giveaway

markfm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Neat pv, the disguise feature is cool.

I watched the video, didn't quite pick up on the entry method. Good luck everyone :)

Jamul

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Looks good can't wait to try out.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like it. Looks pretty neat. Glad it works with a lot of tanks. Good thing I like it...according to your poll, I don't have a choice but to like it. lol

fratervapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I like side-by-side mods so it looks interesting. I wonder how it would fit my hand.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Awesome mod I like how it looks

Sent from my Droid Turbo 2 using Tapatalk

BeckyS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you for the chance to win the Disguiser. I like that the mod supports ss and ceramic coils. The ability to hide most any tank is a great feature. I like the shape of the Disguiser. Looks like it would feel good in your hand.

Also, I like the overall look of the Disguiser. Black or white color choice is great. I think black or white mods look best.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Really like the tank being enclosed within the mod, but also can still see your juice level when the tank installed :)

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for the chance. I like the looks of it. I mainly TC SS to so that would also be a big plus

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The compatibility with the majority of tanks on the market is a marvelous feature and well implemented. But, more than that, the inclusion of multiple modes of TC brings this to the front of the class. Thanks for the opportunity.

Ramsay Bolton

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I like the all-in-one design and the fact that your tank is
protected by the Disguiser's case.

Thanks for the giveaway JackVapor/movkin!

raiderep

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Very cool approach to a side by side style device and I love the storm trooper color scheme!

Thanks for the chance to win one!

vappydan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The best part of this side by side configuration in the Disguiser is the ability to remove clean and or change the tank. Well Done!

ej.exe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Looks very similar to the Wismec Reuleaux, which is by no means a bad thing!

Looks cool! :)

OE Burntpiston

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I really like how the tank is protected. I'm always worried about nocking my mod over and cracking the glass at work.

2infinity

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Very nice concept.
On a standard mod the tank is always sticking out of my pocket.
With this I'm able to carry it everywhere without it being noted.

Mark Turner

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That's a really awesome design, about the same size as an RX with an internal tank that you can swap out. I've always loved the look of these type of devices. Plus I wouldn't have to worry about glass breaking like ever.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I find the concept quite interesting.
Like the fact you can hide your tank, or mount it on top like normal. Size looks a lot like a RX200. Meaning a STABLE table mod (no flopping over easily).

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thank you for the opportunity! Looks really interesting!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Lambreau21

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think its an interesting mod and has a really cool idea with the backing and would love to see possibly an all clear backing with possibly some battery wraps that you could customize images with?

orestium

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
need one in collection :) great design

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was checking these out the other day, love the look! Resembles the design of the RX200, and that's one of my favorites because of the comfortable fit in the hand. The "hidden tank" feature would give me something to do with the stainless tanks that I don't use often, simply because I'm not wild about their cheap looks. And I do agree with the earlier comment about extra protection for the 510, that's an awesome idea. Also no worries about cracking tank glass. Awesome concept!

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This thing is crazy looking but man I'd love to have it I wonder if it will only take that tank or it will hold others

have a nice day

tprivitor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I love the idea of not breaking the tank if you knock it over!!!! And it helps with the stealth vaping in public places!! I totally want one!!!

VU Sponsors