Become a Patron!

ENDED****[Giveaway] Movkin Disguiser 150W Giveaway By Movkin.com (2 Winners) Ends 16/3/2016

• yes

Votes: 53 94.6%
  • yes

Votes: 3 5.4%

• Total voters

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Are we allowed to enter more then once?
It doesn't specify in the original post so it is hard telling.

I agree it is an amazing looking mod. I love that it will hold any tank up to 25mm and that it has a ceramic setting. Very interested in that ceramic setting with all the ceramic coils coming out.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Looks way cool to me.

I would love to win this one!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I like the handful look of it and the stealth tank. I would love to have one of these, thank you for the opportunity!!!:cool::cool::cool:

It seems to have a similar form to the rx200 as far as how it would fit in my hand which i love. The disguised has a brutal 2 tone look to it however and its big enough to fit my TFV4 and griffin in it. I love it.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It's a very good looking mod. My hurricane would be a perfect fit in it.

Sent from my Droid Turbo 2 using Tapatalk

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Grats winners!
Once you get your prize and have some time with it, I would really like to hear your thoughts and opinions on using it. Thanks.
I hear they are very big in the hand it's short but wide

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

JackVapor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Congrats you lucky bastards. Guess I might as well preorder one now. Anyone know a US based site taking preorders for a decent price?
dont buy from Efun top, they never preorder from us, and have no idea why they sell the product at such low price. go somewhere local, ecig city preorder some from us.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im sorry, the way you wrote that made it unclear.

So are you saying that Efun Top doesnt get their Movkin products from Movkin? And they sell them below the wholesale cost? Are they selling counterfeit product?

Thats something thats worried me for sometime with these chinese vendors. In the guitar world, the Chinese have counterfeited high end, multi thousand dollar guitars causing a big problem, and when I see Chinese vendors selling vape stuff far below what everyone else can it gets me wondering if maybe they are selling counterfeit stuff.

I ordered a mod from a large Chinese vendor a while back and saw some weird wording so sent an email asking if the mod was authentic or if it was a counterfeit, and they sent me an email saying to read the description and then they promptly cancelled my order. Very weird shit and why I wont buy from overseas vendors anymore.

I very very badly want one of these Disguiser mods, but rest assured I wont order one from these places.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm really liking how these mods are starting to be made more stable. And I like the storm trooper look of this mod

have a nice day

Dougw63

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hoping for an update from the OP, @JackVapor , what about you @Robert Cromwell , have you received any updates at all? I haven't heard anything since I provided my info. Was hoping to at least hear that they've been shipped....

Dougw63

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Robert Cromwell I'm glad you finally you got your win! Mine seems to be missing "in transit". Disheartened is putting it mildly, when you (remember) consider I had to go to the vendor's page to finally get ANY kind of update on our win(s); because they had announced their fb winners for the same device. At this point I am of the mind the company's customer service may be well below "standard" at best. Their are other details as to why I've formed this opinion. For those who have purchased this mod, I'd love to hear your take on it, as apparently someone/somewhere lost mine. @JackVapor ??? ??? ???

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep got mine yesterday. Fits a Tfv4 nicely
Works fine so far. In low watts only increments in 1 watt increments, but somehow I don't think this was made with mtl vaping in mind.

No problems with it at all have a Subtank Mini in it right now.

It does timeout and shutdown if not vaped in a while. Not sure yet what the timeout interval is.

Dougw63

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep got mine yesterday. Fits a Tfv4 nicely
Works fine so far. In low watts only increments in 1 watt increments, but somehow I don't think this was made with mtl vaping in mind.

No problems with it at all have a Subtank Mini in it right now.

It does timeout and shutdown if not vaped in a while. Not sure yet what the timeout interval is.
out of 3 giveaways, 10 winners it appears only you and one other have received theirs

VU Sponsors