Become a Patron!

ENDED - Kanger Subox Nano Giveaway - 10/15

dreadacidic_mel

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I thought this was ended? Oh well. Enter just for yays/who won?

dscl

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I hope this is not one of those contests to drive traffic to his youtube kind of things.

You might be right. He never posted the winner from his last contest, someone else had to hunt it down and then posted here.

spongeylilvaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
He posted the winner to his last contest in here. I remember seeing it. It was posted late though.

My first proper alien and he's an idiot.

spongeylilvaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Sorry guys don't know how to paste here, so I just fished through the forum and screen shot it.
f369a7209e6059be7e7d875e9975092a.jpg

My first proper alien and he's an idiot.

jrt3010

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was just trying to find out who won the contest and started a whole new one

scooter
Ya I realized it was over after I had already entered lol. Guess I should have read first. So what does your contest consist of lol

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
See what I've done just hurt everyone's feelings. Now I'm gona have no friends.This is all "ajmboardings "fault. If he is gona run a contest he should post the winners so people no. That's all I was trying to do was find out who the winner was. And look what I've done. He owes me for this crap

scooter

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Let me see what I can work out I no ppl that no ppl. I feel bad. But I'm pissed at "AJMBOARDING"

scooter

jrt3010

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Cookies, did someone say cookies? Then me and my toys are coming back out to play:)

stello

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I hope this is not one of those contests to drive traffic to his youtube kind of things.
think your right aswell.we should try to contact him some way cause life does happen and if theres no response then let the bashing begin lol.what do you think?

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Unfortunately he hasn't been in the forum since 10/2 and there has been no response on the video comments either. Sorry gang, looks like we've got another dud :(

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah your right he hasn't been on Facebook since 10/2 I don't no the deal but this is two in a row. He has done this to us. I mean yeah it's just a give away so what's the big deal rite. But it's the princeable of it all. Pissed me off

scooter

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
think your right aswell.we should try to contact him some way cause life does happen and if theres no response then let the bashing begin lol.what do you think?
Stella you are right on the mark. I've been pissed. I put a lot of effort in them two contest. Mute not mean crap to him he has it all at hands reach. But us poor folks could use a little up.

scooter

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That just ticks me off.

scooter

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Man I hate thieves. Maybe ajmboardings was kidnapped. Oh man. By midget clowns.

scooter

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
LOLOLOL! Well if someone stole the prize for the contest, maybe he'll turn up in the PIF section and we can run a contest for him. I can see the headlines now. "Dude holds vape contest, requests PIF to grant prize".

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hey can we get a builder box going I'll head it up and people who want to join in then let me know and basically it'll be just building and wicking things?? Just an idea

Sent from the lab in my basement of vapement

VU Sponsors