Not fair

scooter
tumblr_n3s3mnIi431s03ilyo1_500_zps5bfc7abf.jpg

spongeylilvaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey everyone! I got another giveaway this week. This time i'm doing a Kanger Subox Nano Kit! Check out how to enter in my video below! And yes, it will be a brand new one, not the one used in the video!
https://www.youtube.com/embed/OaiXu6Aww2M

Want more entries for a better chance at winning? Also Check out my Blog to keep up to date on all my reviews and giveaways.
http://ajmboarding.com/giveaways/

This giveaway was sponsored by gearbest.com
If you want to buy this kit check out the link here and use the code GBKSN for an extra discount ;)
This guy posting over on instagram now

My first proper alien and he's an idiot.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
He hasnt posted even on face book since Oct 6. I don't no what his deal is whiskey but this contest pissed me off. I bet I got a 1000 ppl to subsribe to his YouTube for this. And then he just vanished

scooter

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes ma'am he is. Even if if just a contest. Poor ppl like myself can't afford alot so we put alot into these contest and try hard. And for someone to do crap like that Just to get the attention and then screw ya. Pisses ppl off

scooter

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Can we put ajmboardings in the box. Any one hit shovals

scooter
I had to check with the higher up an yes in fact we can put him in the box and fill it will nails then hit it with shovels!!!!

Sent from the lab in my basement of vapement

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'd like to. I talked to him everyday til Oct 6. And I had 1000 ppl subscribe to his YouTube. Then he just vanished. Its been a month and I'm still mad.

scooter

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I can buy all that high dollar stuff. So winning it is my only chance. So I put alot into contest. And I do it right I don't cheat and all that.

scooter

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have been contacted by email for this contest win although I haven't received the Said prize last week I received an email stating he lose all contest entries and has finally been able to retrieve them and iam am the winner ...I will keep you guys posted on receipt of item ...just thought I would let everyone know he did pick a winner

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I have been contacted by email for this contest win although I haven't received the Said prize last week I received an email stating he lose all contest entries and has finally been able to retrieve them and iam am the winner ...I will keep you guys posted on receipt of item ...just thought I would let everyone know he did pick a winner

You sure are one lucky little devil!

Congrats :)

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Congratulations @Vapingbeauty! You deserve it to win as much as you do! Like you said it is all about karma we win cause we deserve to win! You do a lot for other people even strangers! I myself would probably still be smoking without your help! I am always happy to see your name as a winner sometimes even more than seeing my own! I hope you enjoy all of your recent winnings and knowing you I am sure that some of them are going to make great gifts for family and friends for Christmas! Congratulations again and never feel like you don't deserve to win or that you win too much cause when you give without expecting anything in return you deserve the things that you do get! Have a great weekend and I will see you soon!!!

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well congrats I'm glad to see that you won. I've giving that guy hell about this contest. But I guess he made it right so thats ok. I apologize. And again cograts you earned it

as long as I've got you we will get thru

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So 8 months later I received my giveaway prize with alot of extras for the wait time thank you @ajmboarding for coming through... He's now the ceo of vaped 3D
So I received a

Clapton jig rig
Toolbox Nana starter kit
2 Atty tools
8 10ml bottles of vape wild
One of my favorite juice companies
1 30 ml of privileged ejuice
2 15ml ruthless ejuice

@Whiskey this can be close I believe as prize has been received!!

f269df0eed4587c9225143173a1f8077.jpg

Last edited:

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well congrats I'm glad to see that you won. I've giving that guy hell about this contest. But I guess he made it right so thats ok. I apologize. And again cograts you earned it

as long as I've got you we will get thru
I finally received my prize and many extras....

Last edited:

VU Sponsors