Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
"2 Special Winners ONLY!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Rules-
1.) Comment Below why you should win?

2.) Share this post on your other Social Media Accounts!
(The more you share the "BIGGER" the chance!!!)

3.) Make sure to visit our new site!
www.movkin.com
to know all the details

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Giveaway End Date-

Wednesday; 1st June, 2016

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Must be +18 to enter this Giveaway!!

upload_2016-5-17_11-40-31.png

Dear all,Guess who is the luckiest guy. That’s right. It’s you Guys: Bo8ka and Stevns45.

Winners please PM me:
your shipping address, contact number, email, and color you like. Thanks very much for your support of Movkin.

Last edited:

VapiN8

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Not sure if I deserve to win this but it would be pretty awesome if I did. Looks like an amazing mod that anyone would love to have. Thanks for the chance.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wanna win because Ive wanted one of these since I first saw them when they first were leaked long before their release. Wanted to get one but some ass stole ALL my money from my bank account. Totally emptied it (and I only use my checking, so everything was there) and my bank is being a total punk about it. Will take up to 2 weeks to get a new card and MAYBE get the money back....maybe.

Ramsay Bolton

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks for the Giveaway JackVapor !

-Rules-

3 Reasons:

1) I do not insult vendors/manufacturers who offer the community generous prizes
and I could use a well designed 2x18650 battery mod!. :D

2) Because my children have 3 eyes and require special glasses that are very expensive.

7e85f5572932d8b924c1f525fc7c9ec4.jpg

3) The Movkin model wants me to win a Disguiser mod! :bliss:

14a37z.jpg

Shared! (I will PM you the links on request)

www.movkin.com

to know all the details

Done!

-

Last edited:

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the Giveaway JackVapor !

-Rules-

3 Reasons:

1) I do not insult vendors/manufacturers who offer the community generous prizes
and I could use a well designed 3x18650 battery mod!. :D

2) Because my children have 3 eyes and require special glasses that are very expensive.

View attachment 51295

3) The Movkin model wants me to win a Disguiser mod! :bliss:

View attachment 51298

Shared! (I will PM you the links on request)

www.movkin.com

to know all the details

Done!

-

The Disguiser is a dual 18650 mod. Though its shaped like the RX200, what would be the 3rd battery slot is where the tank/squonk bottle sits. Though 150 watts should be enough for just about everything, so 3 batteries is kinda overkill for wattage (though the extra life is nice).

Also that model is uber hot, when I win I want her to personally deliver the mod to me. Promise to send her back in one piece.

Dunder Mifflin

Member For 4 Years
VU Live Host
I deserve to win because I had a dream about it the other night and it said it wanted to come live with me. I would definitely get the squonk parts. It looks Awesome!!!
13087672_1385955084764727_1421233122119405191_n.jpg

Ramsay Bolton

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The Disguiser is a dual 18650 mod. Though its shaped like the RX200, what would be the 3rd battery slot is where the tank/squonk bottle sits. Though 150 watts should be enough for just about everything, so 3 batteries is kinda overkill for wattage (though the extra life is nice).

Also that model is uber hot, when I win I want her to personally deliver the mod to me. Promise to send her back in one piece.

Post corrected -> 2 battery

Tell you what!. Send me a Mythical OD in red plus a PT Drive and I'll send you
a Disguiser with a nice printed pic of the Movkin model in exchange. :cheers:

Georgetheturtle

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm a brand new Vaper, only been doing this a few weeks so I really don't have any toys or much experience choosing which companies to buy from either. So a new toy without the headache of finding out whether or not I just threw my money away would be kinda nice. At least until I can learn enough to make confident purchases.

woow beautifull I would win because I am disabled and the vape is my passion but I could never pay me this material thank you wholeheartedly

I only had my evic mini and it died, right after buying a ton of diy and rbas. I need something too vape! Lol . sadfsace#

vappydan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have enjoyed the Luggy and was impressed with the quality of the product. Therefore I am anxious to try this new design by Movkin. Keep up the good work!

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was recently abducted by aliens. They kept me for one of our Earth nights, conducting all kinds of "experiments" on me. They must have some method of time control because it seemed like I was with them for months, and I vaguely remember being impregnated to test out an alien/human hybrid embryo...most likely for some form of future invasion. Anyway, all the aliens were chain smoking the while time I was there, so I offered them to let them try some of my vape gear. They liked it so much they stole all of my mods, atties and juice. So now I'm left in a postpartum depression with no vape gear.

Heden Aklowd

VU Vendor Employee
VU Vendor Employee
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I need a good mod & love the squonk adapter

mandikay

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1) because I have been wanting this since it came out, I have another all in one device but don't really care for the tank in it. This device could solve that problem. Also I am really excited about the squonker attachment! I really need a good squonker!

2. Shared, I saved screen shot if you need it.

3. Love the site!!!

Thanks so so much for the chance to win this awesome mod! I really love this device!

Last edited:

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I should win because I would immediately have to get the Squonk Kit to turn it into a Squonking Disguiser
13087672_1385955084764727_1421233122119405191_n.jpg

I should also win because I have a Luggy and it needs The Disguiser so it won't be lonely. That's right, I chose the Lug Life!

#Luggy4Lyfe

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1) because I have been wanting this since it came out, I have another all in one device but don't really care for the tank in it. This device could solve that problem. Also I am really excited about the squanker attachment! I really need a good squanker!

2. Shared, I saved screen shot if you need it.

3. Love the site!!!

Thanks so so much for the chance to win this awesome mod! I really love this device!
Lol... Squanker. Not making fun of you, Mandi. Just thought it was funny your auto correct picked squanker. That sounds like something I'd like to hear Kate Beckinsale talk about.

Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads.

mandikay

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol... Squanker. Not making fun of you, Mandi. Just thought it was funny your auto correct picked squanker. That sounds like something I'd like to hear Kate Beckinsale talk about.

Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads.
Haha I didn't even notice it did that until you just pointed it out

No money no new vape gear.. And the new statues and regulations in Finland and EU. It's harder and more expensive to get new vape gear. And the limitations will exclude most vape gear..

The main reason though is that I really want to own Disguiser! It has some pretty innovative andvinteresting features plus is looks bad ass. Especially those new colors.

Shared on twitter and G+. And rhe website looks cool and modern.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Why should I win?

Well to be honest there is no one reason why I should win over anybody else. I mean I could boo hoo hoo about I am a single momma of two boys one is autistic blah blah blah but I am not going to. So why should I win? Because I would really love to have one and have not been able to afford one yet.

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I should win because I've had to spend way too much money moving half way around the world and can't afford to buy any vape gear - the only way I can get it is to win - please pick me!

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. Posted comment

I have SO wanted a squonker and this looks like a really rocking one. I have a wife and child, living paycheck to paycheck and my mother in law is moving in with us tomorrow. I build my own coils and make my own juice to save money but there is no way I can afford a squonker any time soon. I could SO use a blessing.

2. Followed on Instagram
3. Shared on Facebook
4. Posted on Tumblr
5. Shared on Pinterest

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

Last edited:

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I should win because I'm a loser. At least I'm upfront about it. Also a single father with one daughter in college the other in 7th grade plus I always wanted a squonker... make me a winner!

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

aussie

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
I should win because if I don't someone else will lol

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I should win because I ALWAYS help other new vapers /non vapers get the setups they need to successfully make the switch and quit smoking cigarettes I would love to try this out and buy the Sqonk part for sure

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Boris_bmp

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. I should win because I hope to win. I must be winner - it will be your gift to my birthday

Mark Turner

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I feel as though I should win, because I am a real person and do not use an alias or fictional name

Coolloser

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I need this to confuse the rx200 users here. They would be like "dude, where's your tank?"

Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

don't deserve to win but I should becuzz I'm purdy

curly.jpg

Last edited:

liblue

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I haven't won anything here before.......

VU Sponsors