Votes: 58 96.7%
  • no

Votes: 2 3.3%

• Total voters

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. Why should I win this device? I have seen much more deserving than I, I don't have a hardship story, nor do I have just one mod. That's not saying I don't want to win this mod, because I would use it and I think this mod is cool stuff and I'd get a lot of fun using this device.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Ablonz

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ok, shared, went to the site, and the reason I should win is because "I think, therefore I am........."~René Descartes

Jcfun86

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi I'm jcfun new here been a vapor for 4 years and moving into bigger and better things I work for a loving but having 5 kids I don't have much money to buy new toys so if I won I would be very happy

Shared on facebook and twitter

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I visit the site all the time and wish it had the gleam to track entries.

DaleH1985

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
1) why should I win? Because I think this mod is amazing and would love to have one. No sob story, no hardship to talk about, just really want one of these to rock on a daily basis.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm dre! That should be enough for me to win :)

sent from my droid turbo 2

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I think I should WIN because I have only won some e-Liquids and I could use one of these serious MODs to vape up all the bottles.

:bingo::bingo::bingo:

Thejkaz

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My wife won't let me buy new mods. She doesn't like me vaping and prefer I go back to tobacco...seriously. I will never go back to tobacco.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I should WIN because I need MORE POWER!

3980998-4711493442-BR_2..jpg

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I should win because life gave me lemmings and I can't even afford the stuff to make lemmingade

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

bowdenboss

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for a fun giveaway. I would love to upgrade my current set up. I love the idea that the tank is hidden inside. This would make a great squanker style too.

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My wife won't let me buy new mods. She doesn't like me vaping and prefer I go back to tobacco...seriously. I will never go back to tobacco.
Wow, that's the first time I've heard that, except from the guy I used to buy cigars from....

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Redscaddy22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"2 Special Winners ONLY!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Rules-
1.) Comment Below why you should win?

2.) Share this post on your other Social Media Accounts!
(The more you share the "BIGGER" the chance!!!)

3.) Make sure to visit our new site!
www.movkin.com
to know all the details

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Giveaway End Date-

Wednesday; 1st June, 2016

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Must be +18 to enter this Giveaway!!

View attachment 51289
I am a broke college student, at university go to school for 16 hrs a week. And then work 30 hrs a week serving tables to pay for rent and tuition! Bc I do not want to take out any loans. I been vaping for two months with my one device the Subtank mini and the istick 40 w. But it isn't doing it for me right now, I still smoke about 10 stickies a day! I need something more powerful with a stronger throat hit. So I can put the Newport's down ! This 150 w seems like it will pack plenty enough power to be able to get me completely quit! I'm sure it's more desperate deserving ppl on the thread, but I would definitely put the mod to good use! Would not sit on a shelf collecting dust, would be my all day vape! Thanks for the chance !

iVape

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Did you all the attachments that you can do with this mod? Some really neat innovation done on this mod. Very versatile. Cant wait to get one of these.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yeah they call it a Swiss Army knife of MOD's and I would think of it as a Leather Man Multu Tool~!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I should WIN because I need something good to happen to me with the way things are going for me lately.

iVape

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Grats @SteveS45. Was fun playing with you. Really happy you finally won a mod with power. Why do these contests always end before their official end date??

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thanks Mac63 and to everyone for the congrats! What a way to wake up I found his before I had my first cup of coffee.

:vapemail:

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
"2 Special Winners ONLY!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Rules-
1.) Comment Below why you should win?

2.) Share this post on your other Social Media Accounts!
(The more you share the "BIGGER" the chance!!!)

3.) Make sure to visit our new site!
www.movkin.com
to know all the details

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Giveaway End Date-

Wednesday; 1st June, 2016

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Must be +18 to enter this Giveaway!!

View attachment 51289

Dear all,Guess who is the luckiest guy. That’s right. It’s you Guys: Bo8ka and Stevns45.

Winners please PM me:
your shipping address, contact number, email, and color you like. Thanks very much for your support of Movkin.
Congratulations winners I am super confused as I thought the contest end date was JUNE 1, 2016 yet it was drawn 2 days early... Did I miss something ?????

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Zipslack

Member For 4 Years
Congrats, guys! It's an interesting, solidly-built mod. Also, they use DHL for shipping so expect ridiculous fast shipping from China. Seriously....one week (I won one from a different contest).

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Still waiting on my tracking # to show it has shipped. Promised but nothing today. The HG Company that I won a Nautilus X from shipped it nonstop over the Holiday weekend and the first tracking had so much info I did not think it was for me.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Going on almost a week tomorrow or Sunday Morning. I am waiting on the tracking number so I can order some fresh batteries for it.

Zipslack

Member For 4 Years
Have you PM'd JackVapor about it? My contest was in "another location" with a different vendor name. The unit shipped straight from Movkin, though. I almost didn't get my batts ahead of it.

VU Sponsors